Modern day prophets...

the fact MJ has made music about lust, sex, and stuff GOD would not approve of, is a large part of the PROOF that I find that Michael has not reached his DESTINY..

When I said, I believe he his destiny is TO BE a Prophet, that means I feel it's Gods plan for Michael to be fully devoted to bring people to God through his music..

Not that he has done it the way God wants him to, but I believe that's God's plan..

"Dangerous" is a song Michael recorded about sex and lust and I've noticed that it's actually biblical.

Check this out...

DANGEROUS

The way she came into the place
I knew right then and there
There was something different
About this girl

The way she moved
Her hair, her face, her lines
Divinity in motion

As she stalked the room
I could feel the aura
Of her presence
Every head turned
Feeling passion and lust

The girl was persuasive
The girl I could not trust
The girl was bad
The girl was dangerous

I never knew but I was
Walking the line
Come go with me
I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't
Talk on the phone
My baby cried
She left me standing alone

She's so dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey
But you're no damn good for me

She came at me in sections
With the eyes of desire
I fell trapped into her
Web of sin
A touch, a kiss
A whisper of love
I was at the point
Of no return

Deep in the darkness of
Passion's insanity
I felt taken by lust's
Strange inhumanity
This girl was persuasive
This girl I could not trust
The girl was bad
The girl was dangerous

I never knew
But I was living in vain
She called my house
She said you know my name
And don't you pretend
You never did me before
With tears in her eyes
My baby walked out the door

She's so dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
I have to pray to God
'Cause I know how
Lust can blind
It's a passion in my soul
But you're no damn lover
Friend of mine

I cannot sleep alone tonight
My baby left me here tonight
I cannot cope 'til it's all right
You and your manipulation
You hurt my baby

And then it happened
She touched me
For the lips of
A strange woman
Drop as a honeycomb
And her mouth was
Smoother than oil
But her inner spirit and words
Were as sharp as
A two-edged sword
But I loved it
'Cause it's dangerous

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
I have to pray to God
'Cause I know how
Lust can blind
But you're no damn lover
Friend of mine

PROVERBS 7

1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11 She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Last edited:
There is much more than people on this earth trying to take Michael down.. It's spiritual.. The more you have to give, the more the devil will work to prevent you from giving it in GODS name.. Because if a person uses his/her gifts in GODS name, people will fallow and find there way to heaven..

The Devil is evil.. Will do anything and everything to stop someone to enter the gates of heaven..

Now those with more power to direct people, the devil will do anything to prevent them to direct others to heaven..

EVERYTHING Michael goes through, the hate he gets is driven by the devil to prevent Michael to forfill his destiny, in my beliefe to work under God to help people find there way to GOD..

the fact MJ has made music about lust, sex, and stuff GOD would not approve of, is a large part of the PROOF that I find that Michael has not reached his DESTINY..

When I said, I believe he his destiny is TO BE a Prophet, that means I feel it's Gods plan for Michael to be fully devoted to bring people to God through his music..

Not that he has done it the way God wants him to, but I believe that's God's plan..

Oh, wow, I agree with everything you are saying here.

My belief is that Michael is a messenger of God to the people. And the devil knows it and has tried to stop him. Michael is seen as a threat because of his massive fan base. All Michael has to do is flip the script one day and all of his fans will follow. This is what the devil is afraid of. That is why he has tried to destroy his reputation.

But Michael has been tried in the fire. He has no wheres else to go but up. When you have been brought down low, the Lord picks you up and opens your mouth. Michael truly has something to sing about now.

but Michael is not a religious leader he speak and calls l himself
a visionary or luminary - he lights the way .. his actions speak
more than his performing - the performing just gives him the
fame and power to be heard on and off the stage - for the
most part the worl rejected his message - but those not of
this world will hear it and be drawn to him ..

Michael doesnt glorify "promicuous" sex or lust
he puts a warning behind it in that it is Dangerous
and also of the human nature -in that we like it much
to our dismay _ even Billie Jean speaks of the dangers
of such acts. .. be careful what you say and do ..

now his love songs ar just that love songs to ones
LOVE .. not just a roll in the hay - he promises more
like true love for evermore .. (smile)

there are biblical lessons in many of his songs no
matter what the subject - the bible is full of stories
about sex and lust, greed, betrayal and back stabbing
etc etc ..

Last edited:
Michael doesnt glorify promicuous sex or lust
he put a warning behind it in that it is Dangerous
even Billie Jean speaks of the dangers of such acts.

there are biblical lessons in many of his songs no
matter what the subject - the bible is full of stories
about sex and lust, greed, betrayal and back stabbing
etc etc ..
I think he wouldn't make as much of an impact if he stayed away from the difficult topics. Many people can relate to songs with these topics because we are all susceptible to temptation and falling under the influence of those who tempt. It makes it all very human. If it is all fluff and sparkles and magic and pretty things, then where do those who have experienced the heavy difficulties as well as temptations go? How could we feel understood by someone who has stayed completely clean and veers away from the tough topics. What good would the bible be if it didn't delve into these topics as well. It helps us handle the situations when they do come up and they DO come up.

These songs don't refute his ability to spread a message that needs to be heard, they enhance it by showing that he has experienced the difficulties and temptations in life.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I agree with what you are saying. What you wrote just got me thinking. :)

Last edited:
I think he wouldn't make as much of an impact if he stayed away from the difficult topics. Many people can relate to songs with these topics because we are all susceptible to temptation and falling under the influence of those who tempt. It makes it all very human. If it is all fluff and sparkles and magic and pretty things, then where do those who have experienced the heavy difficulties as well as temptations go? How could we feel understood by someone who has stayed completely clean and veers away from the tough topics. What good would the bible be if it didn't delve into these topics as well. It helps us handle the situations when they do come up and they DO come up.

These songs don't refute his ability to spread a message that needs to be heard, they enhance it by showing that he has experienced the difficulties and temptations in life.

Oh I agree
Michael sings about life
The good the bad and the ugly
and even his own feelling in his art
such as d.S and scary and leave me alone
he is very honest in his art about the human
condition .. he says he is no angel .. but he
is also not the devil - He is a HUMAN one who
who has a close relationship with God - he is
intune with the higher powers that be he sees
God in everthin be it nature or children and even
looks for the good in the worst of people -

Well, the definition of a prophet is "someone who has encountered the divine."

I don't want to sound rude, but Michael's just a normal human being with a good heart... that's it.
Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, the list goes on... Prophets? No. Humanitarians? Yes.

I've heard it all from MJ fans, even that Michael is God himself... IMO, he's just a normal guy who happens to be loving and generous.

If you have read or believe in, the Bible, you understand that God has already plotted Mankind's outcome. There is nothing Man can do to change God's plan.

Well, the definition of a prophet is "someone who has encountered the divine."

I don't want to sound rude, but Michael's just a normal human being with a good heart... that's it.
Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, the list goes on... Prophets? No. Humanitarians? Yes.

I've heard it all from MJ fans, even that Michael is God himself... IMO, he's just a normal guy who happens to be loving and generous.
I actually believe that Michael jackson has encountered the divine. So do a lot of people in the music industry. Check out there quotes on MJ. Including Quincy and Berry Gordy. I also belive the the divine is in all of us. But that is a matter of faith and I wouldn't want to imply that others must believe as I do.
Yes, I feel that MJ fits the definition of a prophet in my book. He doesn't have to be holy to do that. The prophets were never without sin.:D

Last edited:
yeah that's one reason why I love the Dangerous album.....some people think some of those songs are sappy but if you actually listen to the lyrics you can learn a thing or 2....JAM is the best..."we must live each day like it's the last"....also I saw a video where Lois Farrakhan said something like this....I know alot of people don't like Farrakhan..but it's crazy how he's said basically the same thing about Mike

Last edited:

A Prophet His songs are more than mere music, but rather are messages of truth and love and have been for years. But are we really listening? Do we hear the meaning of what’s being said? One thing is for sure, there’s something extraordinary about this man and his message that goes beyond his many talents. For me, prophetic comes to mind...
Prophet: one gifted with more than ordinary spiritual and moral insight; especially, an inspired poet, who serves as a contemporary voice of God to his generation.

yeah that's one reason why I love the Dangerous album.....some people think some of those songs are sappy but if you actually listen to the lyrics you can learn a thing or 2....JAM is the best..."we must live each day like it's the last"....also I saw a video where Lois Farrakhan said something like this....I know alot of people don't like Farrakhan..but it's crazy how he's said basically the same thing about Mike

Speaking of Dangerous...

Lyrics to ponder from another perspective

And then it happened
She touched me
For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb

And her mouth was smoother than oil
But her inner spirit and words

were as sharp as a two-edged sword
But I loved it

In other words
For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey,
And her mouth is smoother than oil;
But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword.

Her feet go down to death,
Her steps lay hold of hell

-Proverbs 5: 3-5

http://www.biblegateway.com/

I have to pray to God
'Cause I know how lust can blind
But you're no damned lover
Friend of mine

http://mjjrealrealm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!A679A9B694DD1478!2171.entry

Video: Barack Obama meets Michael Jackson >

http://mjjrealrealm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!A679A9B694DD1478!2611.entry

As KOPV said, this could easily become a controversial topic, so I'll just say:

I believe that he was sent to this world to spread a message of love and compassion like a prophet, that's why us 'fans' feel so strongly about him, because his message is rooted inside of us on a spiritual level.
I'll stop there...

Lo...k...Thats what you think and i believe we should all have a chance to say what we really think!!! even if ppl dont agree, we have no right to judge!!! Tnx Daphnieas!!!:cheeky:

If Michael is ment to be a prophet he has not forfilled his roll yet.. For reasons, I have shared with some, and a little in here..

Michaels life is not over.. We don't know what God will do with Michael, and how he will be used by God..

Michaels past is not his future..

Look at the prophets in the Bible most/all of them had questionable pasts..

ONLY GOD knows what is ment for Michael, and Michael is the only person to TRULEY know if he's ignoring his calling.. He could easily not know what God fully wants from him.. TIME will let us know if he finds out and forfills Gods purpose..

I believe we all have a purpose to bring people to God.. MICHAEL has one of the greatest opportunities to bring a large amount of people to God..

I hope everything God wants from Michael becomes forfilled..

As I hope everything God wants from me is forfilled.. I KNOW I am not doing everything he wants me to.. That is what I need to work on..

I would like to add..

NO TALENT to the extent of Michael could come from anywhere else but GOD..

So to me it's obvious that GOD created him to be a tool for GOD..

If he's fallowed God's plan for him (to this point).. (that's a different story and complex argument)

But the idea that GOD intends him and created him to be a prophet to USE his gifts to bring people to GOD is completly what I BELIEVE..

Last edited:
^ well ya..

to me it's not the matter if he was created to be a prophet..

I just think he has not forfilled his destiny and Gods purpose for him..

Growing up in the industry he did, and everything surrounding it comes with alot of temptations that Michael has always fighted but fallen into....

The day he over comes it, and completly gives him self to God, is the Day that he will forfill his destiny to be a prophet for GOD..

This 'fighting' I'm talking about is a large reason why I believe Michael was so sad in his life... His heart is innocent, full of love.. But I see the devil uses that sensitvity against him also.. Creating a battle within himself..

Michael has not been able to exept the fact that the world is dark and full of evil.. (while it's ment for him to speak against it) which he does.. He does not want to except it.. He shows it in his music, and in his words sometimes..

Earth song he cries to pratically asking GOD, why did you let this happen?

He has mentioned the he would 'slit his wrists' if all children were not on this earth..

This shows his great sensitivity, love, and passion for GOODNESS and GODLYNESS. but the battle that he has inside that the devil tries to use to PREVENT Michael to reaching GOD's 100% goal for MICHAEL..

Last edited:
Such is what evil always does. Dark will never be able to overtake the light while the light still shines, so it tries to extinguish the light. He hasn't let his light become extinguished though :) It might get him off track, but as long as he looks to what God wants from him, he can always get back to the right track.

^ OH ya!!

The light God planted in Michael is TOO bright to burn out..

I mean, why do you think the allegations kept coming up and haunting him??

Because the devil could not take him down, so he kept trying harder..

Yes Michael was effected, but even using the whole world, the Devil still could not break Michael..

GOD will use him ot his full potential.. It's a matter of TIME...

U know that's part of the reason why I would support a Gospel album.. I'm not just thinking of the SOUND.. I am thinking of the effect of it.. Having the greatest artist create music for GOD.. it would bring people to GOD...

Well from the looks at this album, with Akon Will.i.am etc.. I doubt this will be the time for an album for GOD, lol! but it will come..

Last edited:
well i don't know why people would not believe God would use a mere human being.

Last edited:
^ He would!!

What we are saying is that his gifts given were not given by CHANCE..

In my opinion God would only give talent in that extent, along side his love, children, and wanting to make a difference in the world, to a person that is ment to be a prophet..

God wants to use us all.. I think that is our main purpose, to strengthen the kingdom of heaven with his people.. We do that by glorifying GOd and bringing more people to him..

I also believe there are many more prophets on this earth.. I'm not saying Michael is one and only.. Like he is the savior of the world.. lol!

I'm saying that he is ment to be A prophet.. A powerful one, using his abilities to bring people to God..

I see he has the difference in him.. There is SOMETHING that set moses from his people.. and Gods other prophets from there people/fallowers.. I believe Michael has the THING that they had..

But he has not been able to overcome the devils attack on him.. He has stayed standing, but not concoured it yet.. He has much more in him.

Do you ever wonder sometimes why so many are strongly pulled towards Michael Jackson and his music

Many people adore, even worship Michael, some believe he has some kind of devine purpose on Earth. But then exactly the same was true of Adolf Hitler. It's not evidence of anything supernatural and I don't think fantasising about his destiny is particularly helpful.

If we really want to heal the world I think we need to look at evidence and come up with good and sensible policies, based on facts and not faith.

Many people adore, even worship Michael, some believe he has some kind of devine purpose on Earth. But then exactly the same was true of Adolf Hitler. It's not evidence of anything supernatural and I don't think fantasising about his destiny is particularly helpful.

If we really want to heal the world I think we need to look at evidence and come up with good and sensible policies, based on facts and not faith.
People have to have faith in something, it is basic human need. it doesn't matter if it is a person or a thing or a god. I don't think people should be discounted because they have faith in Michael, simply because he is making a difference in their life.

Last edited:
What do you think he would say? I am not equating prophet with God or someone to be worshiped in any way, that is not it at all. I believe that God speaks to others through his music, and through many forms of art. MJ isn't the only one. I believe that I am here for a certain purpose as well but I certainly wouldn't want to be worshiped because of it. God calls certain people to certain purposes.

Maybe I used the wrong word since Prophet seems to get people all creeped out it seems.

I think his music was made for a bigger reason than just being something nice to listen to that makes us feel good. I also think that some of his music is prophetic meaning it was written at a time when we didn't know it's full meaning. The full meaning from God was/is to come later on and the writing was inspired by God. That is what I mean. I see God speaking to us through his creation (life, nature, other people, etc) and through OUR creations. It is almost like a shared work and a method of communication for God and us, His people. Of course if you are athiest you will not agree but maybe you could agree with there seeming to be a common theme that is important in all of these songs.

(I hope this post made sense.. I am exhausted and need to sleep)
just needed to add this to my post as I think I missed this song on the first post. I only took a handful of random songs of his... there is so much more.

There`s A Place In
Your Heart, And I Know That It Is Love, And This Place Could
Be Much Brighter Than Tomorrow, And If You Really Try
You`ll Find There`s No Need
To Cry,In This Place You`ll Feel
There`s No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways To Get There
If You Care Enough For The Living
Make A Little Space, Make A Better Place...

Heal The World,
Make It A Better Place, For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying, If You Care Enough
For The Living, Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why
There`s A Love That Cannot Lie
Love Is Strong, It Only Cares For
Joyful Giving
If We Try, We Shall See
In This Bliss

We Cannot Feel, Fear Or Dread
We Stop Existing And Start Living

Then It Feels That Always
Love`s Enough For Us Growing
So Make A Better World
Make A Better World...

And The Dream We Were
Conceived In, Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace

Then Why Do We Keep Strangling Life
Wound This Earth, Crucify Its Soul
Though It`s Plain To See, This World Is Heavenly
Be God`s Glow

We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart, I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With No Fear
Together We`ll Cry Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn their Swords
Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There
If You Cared Enough for The Living
Make A Little Space,
To Make A Better Place...
You And For Me

Last edited:
I don't think Michael would be shocked by what we are saying.. not at all..

He knows he was sent here for a reason. He's even said that he was sent here for the children of the world.. People don't just say that out of there butts.. That means he BELIEVES he has a purpose, a destiny, a reason..

I'm not saying he thinks he's a prophet.. But it would not be a large stretch for him.. I mean, I'm sure he's even seen signs at concerts and outside of hotels.. "MICHAEL IS GOD'.. lol! so hearing fans say they believe he may be a prophet would not be too hard to imagine.

He's even said in a song:
i look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy....

Last edited:
I feel ya, KOPV.

But can you please post that excerpt from Billy Graham when he was on the Larry King show? That thing has always intrigued me because I like Mr. Graham and he spoke very well of Michael. It was very interesting what he said about him. Do you have a clip of that to post here?

Back