Modern day prophets...

There is much more than people on this earth trying to take Michael down.. It's spiritual.. The more you have to give, the more the devil will work to prevent you from giving it in GODS name.. Because if a person uses his/her gifts in GODS name, people will fallow and find there way to heaven..

The Devil is evil.. Will do anything and everything to stop someone to enter the gates of heaven..

Now those with more power to direct people, the devil will do anything to prevent them to direct others to heaven..

EVERYTHING Michael goes through, the hate he gets is driven by the devil to prevent Michael to forfill his destiny, in my beliefe to work under God to help people find there way to GOD..

There is much more than people on this earth trying to take Michael down.. It's spiritual.. The more you have to give, the more the devil will work to prevent you from giving it in GODS name.. Because if a person uses his/her gifts in GODS name, people will fallow and find there way to heaven..

The Devil is evil.. Will do anything and everything to stop someone to enter the gates of heaven..

Now those with more power to direct people, the devil will do anything to prevent them to direct others to heaven..

EVERYTHING Michael goes through, the hate he gets is driven by the devil to prevent Michael to forfill his destiny, in my beliefe to work under God to help people find there way to GOD..

Yes! there are sooo many fans I have spoken with and found out that because of Michael they found there way to God. Through his music and the way he has chosen to live his life(and Michael always giving thanks to God in public unashamedly) he has truely brought people to the Lord. God walks with Michael :)

^^ Yes and the devil tries to prevent Michael to walk FULLY with God.. to prevent Michael to have his FULL impact for God.

kopv u havent's answered my question from the last post on pac and mike being prophets

i must of looked over it.. whats the question?

Last edited:
i was just sayin that since they have so much in common. they are some of the few artist that can actually change someone's perspective on life. especially pac he was truely called a prophet because of his for-tellings. don't you agree kopv

I can see why people would think that Pac was a profit, or his destiny was to be a prophit type..

But I gotta say that demons really had a huge hold on my man Pac..

He faught and faught it, but he came from a place that just overwhelmed him with evil surrounding him..

He was STOPED WAY TOO pre-mature..

He would have grown up a lot.. He was just a kid with a responsibility that a GROUP OF MEN could not take on.. That in itself is inspirational..

I would have really liked to see where 2pac could have taken everything.

I mean even at 17 years old, in old interviews u see that spark.

How he quickly takes in the persons words and covers all bases of it. Like if someone is trying to attack him, or get him to admit something, he reads that so fast and can focus his words to speak his TRUE heart, showing exactly what he feels and ment by what he said in a song or at some other time..

He had a VERY HIGH intuitive level, and a world load of abilities that we did not see even the SURFACE of what he was able to do..

Hey Kopv Do You Think 2pac Is A Culture Icon Like Mike Is. I Know Its Alittle Off Subject But. I Know Somemany People Live This Dude Arund The World Like Mike. From Miami To Hong Knong To Rome To Berlin. They All Know Pac. Do You Think Pac Was The First Mega Star Of Rap. In The True Sense. Is He To Hiphop What Mike Is To Pop And R&b. Holla Back Big Homie Any One Else Who Sees This

I love this thread too. :) And thank you so much Qbee for giving us this speech by Minister Farrakhan - wonderful.

The words to Michael's songs about the world we live in have always struck something with me, but I didn't completely understand them the way I do now until recently. My soul understood all these long before my conscious did.

The lyrics to WYBT and then TDCAU send shivvers down my spine. These are the songs that are prophetic - to the man HIMSELF. The lyrics of TDCAU came true word for word - years LATER. We didn't know then, we know now. (It's as if something up there/out there was trying to give us proof that we should follow his true words about the world.)

Now I listen to MJ's songs with new eyes - he is singing about LIFE. They inspire me when I feel down, and they help me SO much. He understands people, but most people don't understand him. HOW is he able to understand what different people go through if hasn't had their kind of lives? How i don't know, and how is irrelevant. I am just so grateful for the beautiful gift Michael has shared with us. I am proud to share this world and time with him. xxx

Don't know why I never stepped inside this thread. :eek: This is a beautiful and wonderful reference of Michael and his presence in this world. All I can say is that us MJ fans know Michael to a T as to his reason for being here. Michael has stated he is "Christ-like" but not saying he is Christ. All these explainations from you fans that have posted here know why Michael says he is "Christ-like."

Michael is not of this world as we all know for sure. Michael is of a place that is sacared. Michael is a gift from the Lord and he has stated that many times in interviews. He says he gives thanks to Jehovah for placing him here on this earth. He has always stated his music not only comes from the heart but from up above. The Lord has guided him always (even as a child) to write wonderful music and to spread the TRUTH.

I believe Michael to be a prophet sent from God because the Lord does choose certain people to deliever His word regardless if it's through someones piece of art or in music. Michael is a prophet from the Lord because he has always done great things (positive) for the world. He has helped people from around the world who have been starving or in need of shelter. That is what the Lord has people do whom follow him. He has always sent positive messages to people around the world about how war, hunger, and the like isn't good for us. He has stated that we should try and harmonize with one another in his music.

Michael has been riduculed by the media and haters just because of this. The devil has these people put Michael down because of what Michael truly is about. All this hatred really and truly is about one thing and that is Michael is a messenger from God. Mankind is seeing a mircale right before their eyes when it comes to Michael because there has been no other (muscian) to reflect the work of the Lord. In 1993 it was then when the devil was making it's masterplan in destorying Michael's image and reputation. The Lord gave Michael a little nudge and had Michael try to work this out on his own (with his guideness). Then in 2003 the devil came back again to try to destroy him this time for good. The devil decieved other people into his plan and thought he had him. Well with the world watching his plan at work he thought it was all good from now on. Well the Lord opened everyone's eyes with the evidence that was supposed to be against Michael. The evidence was pure crap and everyone saw Michael differently and the jury new that he wasn't what the devil wanted him to be. The Lord was on Michael's side and this proved to me that Michael truly is someone special in the Lord's eyes.

The future for Michael is all in the hands of the Lord. The Lord has guided him this far in life and has fufilled his wants and dreams and I see no stopping coming from Michael to continue the legacy in spreading the word and the TRUTH coming from the LORD. AMEN! :punk:

I think Pac is a cultural icon, but not a world icon like mike..

1) Not the whole world knows of him
2) All of those who know of him do not fully know what he did to be 'iconic'..

But to many he is.. For those WHO KNOW.. he is.

He has ultured alot, in ways even others do not know.. through music, and urban culture..

Don't know why I never stepped inside this thread. :eek: This is a beautiful and wonderful reference of Michael and his presence in this world. All I can say is that us MJ fans know Michael to a T as to his reason for being here. Michael has stated he is "Christ-like" but not saying he is Christ. All these explainations from you fans that have posted here know why Michael says he is "Christ-like."

Michael is not of this world as we all know for sure. Michael is of a place that is sacared. Michael is a gift from the Lord and he has stated that many times in interviews. He says he gives thanks to Jehovah for placing him here on this earth. He has always stated his music not only comes from the heart but from up above. The Lord has guided him always (even as a child) to write wonderful music and to spread the TRUTH.

I believe Michael to be a prophet sent from God because the Lord does choose certain people to deliever His word regardless if it's through someones piece of art or in music. Michael is a prophet from the Lord because he has always done great things (positive) for the world. He has helped people from around the world who have been starving or in need of shelter. That is what the Lord has people do whom follow him. He has always sent positive messages to people around the world about how war, hunger, and the like isn't good for us. He has stated that we should try and harmonize with one another in his music.

Michael has been riduculed by the media and haters just because of this. The devil has these people put Michael down because of what Michael truly is about. All this hatred really and truly is about one thing and that is Michael is a messenger from God. Mankind is seeing a mircale right before their eyes when it comes to Michael because there has been no other (muscian) to reflect the work of the Lord. In 1993 it was then when the devil was making it's masterplan in destorying Michael's image and reputation. The Lord gave Michael a little nudge and had Michael try to work this out on his own (with his guideness). Then in 2003 the devil came back again to try to destroy him this time for good. The devil decieved other people into his plan and thought he had him. Well with the world watching his plan at work he thought it was all good from now on. Well the Lord opened everyone's eyes with the evidence that was supposed to be against Michael. The evidence was pure crap and everyone saw Michael differently and the jury new that he wasn't what the devil wanted him to be. The Lord was on Michael's side and this proved to me that Michael truly is someone special in the Lord's eyes.

The future for Michael is all in the hands of the Lord. The Lord has guided him this far in life and has fufilled his wants and dreams and I see no stopping coming from Michael to continue the legacy in spreading the word and the TRUTH coming from the LORD. AMEN! :punk:

What you said here reminded me of that post Phatfan had in the prayer thread during the trial in Feb, 2005. Much of what was prophecied have come to past I believe.Here it is, judge for youself.

okay, some of you will not receive this and i dont care...i just got this email via a listserve for christians and this gentleman named bill yount just posted an unbelievable word that has me in tears....

again, whether some folks get down with it is of little consequence to me; the only thing that matters is what God says....peace:

http://www.elijahlist.com/

"I AM SUMMONING MY PEOPLE FOR 'SPIRITUAL' JURY DUTY!"

I sensed the Father saying, "Not many of My own people will be able to truly pray and believe for Michael's salvation because of wanting to judge him already. I am not calling My jury of people to judge but to pray for My justice and truth to come forth and, most of all, for My Holy Spirit to hover over him and to release ministering angels -- heirs of salvation, to minister to him, that My Spirit would draw him to the foot of My cross."

I saw a great battle in the heavenlies. It seemed as though many of the third of the angels who were thrown out of heaven with Lucifer, who was heaven's worship leader, were warring over Michael Jackson's soul! I sensed the awesome presence of two strong angels who may have possibly been Michael the archangel and Gabriel themselves.

"MICHAEL JACKSON REPRESENTS A MULTITUDE OF YOUNG PEOPLE NOW AND GENERATIONS TO COME"

Then a loud cry was heard from heaven calling to God's people to pray to break the powers of idol worship and to redeem false worship on the earth back to the Father! This included redeeming every musical instrument on earth known to man for the purpose of worshiping the only true God . . . Jehovah! It is interesting that the name "Michael" means . . . "Who is like Jehovah?"

There was a sound like a shofar blast, alerting God's people to pray and fast for Michael Jackson's soul, for he represents multitudes of young people now, and generations to come, who would be delivered from false worshiping of idols and music that is influenced by the enemy!

Do you believe God can save Michael Jackson? I have a gut feeling if God saved you and me . . . He can save anybody!!!

"Welcome to 'spiritual' Jury Duty!"

www.billyount.com

I believe to a certain extent that certain modern day musicians fulfill the same kind of role as the ancient Hebrew prophets or Muhammad or any other prophet from any religion. These are just people who have the special ability to enlighten us spiritually. We are people walking spiritual lives who need food for our soul more so even than we need food for our bodies. Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Arrested Development and whomever else you may put in this category have a platform to be able to use their talents through the universal language of music and can be heard worldwide. They give us songs that can almost be taken as prayers like the psalms found in the bible. I believe that songs in the vein of Earth Song, Jam, Will You Be, We've had Enough are songs that have the power to touch you on a deeper level and can be a catharsis within this violent world we live. These are songs you could take to to sanctuary to communicate with your higher power if you were so inclined.

1. A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
2. A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
3. A predictor; a soothsayer.
4. The chief spokesperson of a movement or cause.

But why are a lot of his songs negative towards women?
Billie Jean
Things I Do For You
Heartbreak Hotel
Dirty Diana
Your Ways
Dangerous
Smooth Criminal

But why are a lot of his songs negative towards women?
Billie Jean
Things I Do For You
Heartbreak Hotel
Dirty Diana
Your Ways
Dangerous
Smooth Criminal
How is Smooth Criminal negative towards women. How is billie Jean giving good advice, 'Remember to always think twice, Negative towards women. How is a song that deals with real relationship negative towards women? Seems like someone is trying to start something to me.

Last edited:
Both Smooth Criminal & Little Susie are about females getting killed, so I would consider that negative.

Both Smooth Criminal & Little Susie are about females getting killed, so I would consider that negative.
He was singing about a child that was neglected, showing concern and trying to raise awareness for child abuse. That is positive in my book. For Smooth Criminal, he ran to the aid of Annie and tried to save her life. That is altruism in my book. He showed concern for someone beside himself. Why are you looking for negatives where there is none. Michael also writes beautiful romantic songs, ie, The Way You Make me feel, Liberian girl, I just Can't stop Loving You, Speechless, You are My Life, Heaven Can Wait. I'm In love With a Beautiful Woman.... The list goes on.:D

Last edited:
He was singing about a child that was neglected, showing concern and trying to raise awareness for child abuse. That is positive in my book. For Smooth Criminal, he ran to the aid of Annie and tried to save her life. That is altruism in my book. He showed concern for someone beside himself. Why are you looking for negatives where there is none. Michael also writes beautiful romantic songs, ie, The Way You Make me feel, Liberian girl, I just Can't stop Loving You, Speechless, You are My Life, Heaven Can Wait. I'm In love With a Beautiful Woman.... The list goes on.:D

In Smooth Criminal, it says nothing about him trying to save her (he's just the storyteller), but apparently some detectives investigating finds her.

In Smooth Criminal, it says nothing about him trying to save her (he's just the storyteller), but apparently some detectives investigating finds her.
How is a woman getting killed negative towards women, especially if the song is simply telling the story? Did he critcise the woman, did he blame her for getting killed? I don't understand what you are getting at. Sound like you are just reaching to me.

Last edited:
Well the Lord opened everyone's eyes with the evidence that was supposed to be against Michael. The evidence was pure crap and everyone saw Michael differently and the jury new that he wasn't what the devil wanted him to be.

Excellent post, DM. Just wanted to say that you reminded me of something I've always thought... Thomas Mesereau ("the man with the white hair") - I've always thought of him as a Godsend. An angel in Earth form. Look, if that man isn't an angel then I don't know who is.

You need to expound on what in these songs show negativity towards woman. I don't thing a song about a tragedy is negative towards women.

How is a woman getting killed negative towards women, especially if the song is simply telling the story? Did he critcise the woman, did he blame her for getting killed? I don't understand what you are getting at. Sound like you are just reaching to me.

But why write something like that, the story of the song isn't positive. If he wrote about a guy getting killed, it's still negative.

But why write something like that, the story of the song isn't positive. If he wrote about a guy getting killed, it's still negative.
What has his songwriting got to do with this topic? maybe you should start another thread in the Music and madness section.

What has his songwriting got to do with this topic? maybe you should start another thread in the Music and madness section.

Isn't talking about the messages in Why You Wanna Trip On Me and Heal The World about his songwriting.

Last edited:
Ok folks we don't need to get this thread out of hand. This thread is for a specific reason and that is to discuss the subject as to why you think Michael might be a prophet or whatever that you think of him in a postive manner.

Isn't talking about the messages in Heal The World & Earth Song about his songwriting.
You were away from the subject matter and starting to put your focus somewhere else. You claiming that MJ is negative towards women is a different topic. The songs you choise to prove your point was inappropriate. Smooth Criminal is telling a story about a tragedy of one woman, there was no statement about women there. Little Susie is a tragic story about a CHILD, not a woman, so that disqualifies that song. The other songs are about relationships. he is a man, so he is going to write about women in his relationships. Dangerous and Dirty Diana are the only songs where he is not too complementary about the women. You have not proven your point and I don't know why that was brought up in this topic.

Last edited:
Back