Monster - The Great Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Monster - The Great Debate

Now what?HT is not MJ either?I'm getting sick of this...

I was talking about Best Of Joy being a fake song.

You were referring to HT or Best of Joy?

Either way, as there's no thread dedicated to those who may doubt these two particular songs, it's no surprise that soon enough, those who doubt them, would mention it in a thread like this.

So yes, if one is sick of others calling certain tracks fake, it might be best not to read a thread that's dedicated to authenticity debate. Because these threads are prone to bringing out the worse accusations, whether it's an accusation on the thread title song or not.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

But I think what many are trying to say is that Monster is the most single friendly song on the album. The mainstream public would gravitate to this song over the others due to the fast beat, thumping bass, and the rap verse. It's a catchy tune, regardless of peoples opinions on it.

Catchy, yes. Nothing else. I mean, where's Orianthi on this? You can hardly hear her. So...in other words it's forgettable like 96% of manufactured crap out there.

Remember when in 2007 / 2008 a whole load of Malachi and other fake tracks came online that people thought were fake and they were? There's no reason these can't be and they can say whatever they like. And Sony has lied and decieved. Look up XCP and Copy Control. Can't tell me they don't do anything for profit. Sony is the devil yet they're doing the right thing here? Yeah fucking right.

I hope Universal get the rights to any contract next time. At least they'd do it right.

Monster is crap and even if Michael did sing it, I'd still call it crap. Oh and the excuse ''the original tracks were lost on the hard drives'' that's been thrown around and the PVC pipe excuse - I'll tell you why that's a stupid excuse later that anybody should be able to see through.

Last edited:

Hollywooo*insert irritating vibrato*od
Just look in the mirroo*insert irritating vibrato*or
And tell me you like what you seee*insert irritating vibrato*ee...

He's like an animaaa*insert irritating vibrato*al
Just like an animaaa*insert irritating vibrato*al

*Insert someone mumbling some line failing to sound anything like MJ*

Everybody wanna be a staa*insert irritating vibrato*ar

------

SKIPPED! Never can finish listening to this song.

I am going to ask one more time, please keep conspiracy talk in the Conspiracy Forum. It does not have a place here. Thread cleaned.

[YOUTUBE]pEdyxV1lsdg[/YOUTUBE]
......I'm now convinced, that Monster is not Michael.

Please, the only supposed fake track are the Cascio´s tracks:

Breaking news
Keep your head up
Monster

Please, don´t talk about Best of Joy and HT, because the Lead vocals on those tracks are from MJ´s vocals.

So now some people start to doubt Hollywood Tonight?? What's next, Much too Soon and Behing the Mask? I think this whole thing is getting out of control. It's too bad that some people in order to totally discredit the album are willing to go so far. Here an idea: When you are through with "Michael" why you don't discredit Invincible as well or History?? Who knows, someone might find "fake" songs there too.

You are 100% correct here Sam. This line is the most cringe-worthy part on the whole of the 3 songs in question. It sounds like Peter Andre.

I still think the first verse may be MJ but as soon as the first 'Too bad...' kicks in, I don't think we here from him again.

The vocals of Someone Put Your Hand Out remind me of this particular part. Don't shoot me.

We posted several links to compare Michael's voice and the one of other people like Malachi's one.
Listen to breaking news, monster, keep your head up and the snippet of stay.

Then listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEdyxV1lsdg

I don't want to declare it's Malachi who is the impersonator but that's one more video to make your opinion and compare.

We posted several links to compare Michael's voice and the one of other people like Malachi's one.
Listen to breaking news, monster, keep your head up and the snippet of stay.

Then listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEdyxV1lsdg

I don't want to declare it's Malachi who is the impersonator but that's one more video to make your opinion and compare.

hey, you are going around and posted this in several threads plus the album thread , so I reported you.

hey, you are going around and posted this in several threads plus the album thread , so I reported you.
That's normal, it concerns this thread as well as the others where I posted, that's all.

That's normal, it concerns this thread as well as the others where I posted, that's all.

calchic99 probably took it as spamming. Personally, I don't think it would have been much of a problem if you didn't post it in the album discussion thread. Because now, controversy-talk is restricted to the debate threads only, so posting anywhere else might offend some fans.

I was talking about Best Of Joy being a fake song.

How can anyone possibly think that a song like "Best Of Joy" is fake? That shows how crazy and out of control this has all gotten. BOJ is very clearly Michael Jackson. 2000%! The pronunciation, the Midwestern accent, it's all there!

Absolute crazy talk.

How can anyone possibly think that a song like "Best Of Joy" is fake? That shows how crazy and out of control this has all gotten. BOJ is very clearly Michael Jackson. 2000%! The pronunciation, the Midwestern accent, it's all there!

Absolute crazy talk.

I know,but some fans are getting absurd with the fake things...

I know,but some fans are getting absurd with the fake things...

I've seen fans claiming that One More Chance video is fake because it's shot from behind.
That's just too much, lol

I think this debate will be going on until some solid proof is presented, such as video material showing Michael recording the song in the Casio studio or should I say basment. Whether PoliVinilChloride(PVC) pipes were used to create sound effects or the vocals were edited hevily. And something tells me that no video will be presented.

I think the three songs and 'Stay' and 'All I Need' are fakes but OMC fake?

Almost as bad as them saying Hollywood Tonight and Best Of Joy are fake too.

All it takes is the planting of a seed and it will spread and grow like wildfire.

Absolute crazy talk.

Agreed, but I don't think anyone was actually questioning the validity of BOJ. If they did I didn't see that anyway.

If Best of Joy was not real, and done by Cascio, it would've had a terrible sounding virbato to it. I am You Joooooyyyyyyyy you best of jooooyyyyyyyy, Yah breakin Da News! but yeah, Monster is clearly not Michael... written to sound like Ghosts or something BOTDF, but here I clearly here Malachi, especially the he says "Monsta'," from the beggining of hearing that song and the adlibs I knew it was another Casico track and this then disproves that "All about The Jason guy thread" too.

Mama say mama got you in a zig zag
And you're running
And you're running just to escape it
But they are gunning for the money
So they fake it

That verse right there is not Michael Jackson at all. It's the part that really does it for me.

And you're running
So they fake it

That verse right there is not Michael Jackson at all. It's the part that really does it for me.

Well That Is Your Opinion :yes:

And you're running
So they fake it

Yes. Have you changed your mind about the song then? Surely you can tell that the first verse and the bridge before the rap is the same voice as this one?

^ from the beginning i've never believed that one verse was MJ singing. It simply doesn't sound like him at all. They could have got someone to fill in certain parts where Michael never finished the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back