Most Addictiive Word To Do With Mj ??

Fav Mj Words

• Total voters
Hee Hee

This is Michael and I'm melting away when he says it!!!! It all is in combination with his body language, the expression on his face, his smile...... :wub: well, I bet you know what I mean.

Shamon but isn't it CHamon?? I always see people writing it 'Shamon', but doesn't he put extra emphasis on the CH part?! haha. What a debate :lol:

I CANNOT choose between his shrieking aioowwws, daggonit and daggone lover. Each ad lib makes me equally hot.

Oh I can't forget "mama". I love when he says "mama".

I use Hee Hee alot!
I love saying magical and wonderment :)

I also as some other people say make up interviews too. Or sad as it is I speak to Michael and then I talk back in his voice... how embarrassing :cry:!

I think that the most addictive is Hee Hee!!!!!!!!! Every time I hear him singing it I'm smiling!!!!:) Oh, I miss you so much Michael...:cry:

My favorite sound he makes is UH HUHH like in She Drives Me Wild and Jam. Sooooo sexy. It's like a deep snarl. I can imagine him doing the elvis lip curl when singing that.

hahaha great thread! can we vote for all of them? lol.
And what about "oh boy"?!
But I have to say, shamone always makes me giggle. It shocks me that that word has now become recognised all over the world. Go Mike!

hmmm...i've been always thinking what the "doggone" means?? is it both negative and positive?

hmmm...i've been always thinking what the "doggone" means?? is it both negative and positive?

it means to me atleast how I've always heard is.. like "damn" or "Dang"

"Dagonit why you have to act like that to me?"
or
"That 'dagon' dog is barking again tonight."

"Dagonit,Girl Your Fine."
In above sentence I would say Boy cause I'm female.. but lol nice thread.

Last edited:
I loveeee them! XD I always notice ppl around be do aaow thingy but I use shamone mostly! when talkin to my girl friends I always say shamone girl, shamone! :lol:

Omg, that is scary!
I do exactly the same :eek:
Sometimes when I sit in my room by myself I just start making my own little interview :lol:

And my fav MJ word would have to be Auuww, and Doggone lover :p
And when I pick up my phone, Whoo iiis iit? :lol:

Haha, that was funny.."whoo iiis iit?" How cool...I'm gonna do that now, with the special people who will get it though;)

This thread is really funny!

Well, as English is not my mother tongue, I do not use these words very oftenly. But I DO quote Mike on my conversations with my sister (eg. "I love touring") and whenever we have good news we say "Aow" as loud as possible.

Back