Most AMAZING video ever! *Must watch*

ive been in tears over this kinda theme for hours. My parents basically don't understand whats so good about him, they try to be polite to me but i can tell really they just think all the shit that the press has said. I know this will sound vain, but i think you have to be highly intelligent to spot genius and to really know why it's genius. I have very very violent thoughts about quiet literally hammering truth into peoples heads, and don't pretend alot of you don't have these too for time to time. Michael is the biggest injustice of all time in so many ways and fields

good post.

Love it, L O V E I T! Very fitting, I liked the single white glow and the slogan ''think different'' the most. Thanks for posting hun :)

Powerful and true. I loved it. Now I'm crying all over again. I wish they would put that on TV as a commercial. It really would send a shiver down people's spines. Beautiful.

amazingly beautiful......I am crying again. Happy tears this time.

it's comfirmed I am offically crazy, I knew it!

OMG, thank you so much MissChanel.

defenetly describes Michael, i loved it even though it made me cry so hard.... amazing post, fantastic apport, i loved this, LOVED THIS, how true, all said there, its so true.... wonderful.

WONDERFUL

YES YES YES, this was his message too

THINK DIFFERENT!

I confess: I am crazy.

Thanks for this AMAZING video.

*The voice is Richard Dreyfuss. The audio is from the "Think Different" ads from Apple in the late 90s.

Richard Dreyfuss reads the voiceover:

Here’s to the Crazy Ones.
The misfits.
The rebels.
The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them,
disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing that you can’t do, is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They invent. They imagine. They heal.
They explore. They create. They inspire.
They push the human race forward.
Maybe they have to be crazy.
How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art?
Or, sit in silence and hear a song that hasn’t been written?
Or, gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?
We make tools for these kinds of people.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world,
are the ones who do.

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2005/apple-think-different/

Awww beautiful...

I think im gonna wear my apple 'think different' watch that runs the opposite way:
001_2lg2.jpg

Awww beautiful...

I think im gonna wear my apple 'think different' watch that runs the opposite way:
001_2lg2.jpg

That watch is so cool!

I love the video and I agree, they should put that on a TV commercial.
Because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world,
are the ones who do.
Michael changed the world. :yes:

omg thats amazing I love it!
Its set me off crying though - god im such a wuss!

The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who usually do. powerfull words there and it's very inspiring. If you got something that you want to do, then go ahead and do it. Cause no matter what you do with your life there's always gonna be atleast one person who will tell than that what your doing is never gonna work. So just trust in yourself and don't listen to all of the people around you telling you your crazy.

This video is really great :) Very inspiring, as the original AD. And Mike was a Mac guy, everythig is connected!! :D

I want the watch too!!

Back