Most beautiful ballad on Invincible

Which ballad on Invincible do you like the most?

• Total voters
Whatever Happens always seemed like more of a mid-tempo song to me, but, alas, it blows every ballad on Invincible out of the water.

This, I voted speechless because butterflies, Break of Dawn, and WH don't exactly fit the category of "ballads".

yeah yeah I know, but that's just how i roll :moonwalk

I like You Are My Life a lot, but Speechless is just really, really beautiful...and gets my vote. :)

Last edited:
This is a hard one because there are so many beautiful ballads on this album. I went with You Are My Life since its about his kids!

its a VERY tough one, its between You Are my life and speechless and The lost children... what the heck all off them !! I voted for YAML though, invincible is an AMAZING album :woohoo:

It's a close battle between..Break of Dawn, Whatever Happens, Butterflies, and Heaven Can Wait..I can't chose between them..

Break of Dawn is my favourite song from the album but I don't count it as a ballad? As not a few others from that list but I voted for Whatever Happens, Don't Walk Away a close second.

I voted for Break of Dawn because I love the song... though I agree, I've never really counted it as a ballad either (not entirely sure why). My favourite 'pure' ballad on Invincible is Speechless, beautiful song!

As Lost Child my choice is simple: The Lost Children:) I love this song the most of the entire album and I've got tears in my eyes every single time I am listening to it. Just for seeing MJ singing it along I could watch "Invincible signing event" over and over again. It's very emotional, how do I feel about this song, it's about it's words and how he felt about children and how lost I was... Just love it. :heart:
My second choice would be Speechless - Michaels vocal here is incredible!
"Invincible" is great album! :wub:

Speechless! That song is beyond fantastic. It's actually not the song I listen to the most thought because it makes me pretty sad.

This album is simply AMAZING!!! The sound is perfect and futuristic
It's my favorite album of all time so I can't choose!
May be - Speechless, because every time I hear it I'm speechless...

For me...no doubt it's Speechless, even if I cry every time I listen to it.

Speechless for me. It was a very appropriate song for that stage of his life and is actually melodic and doesn't forget the Jackson "brand" like so much of the rest of Invincible. Definitely one of my favourite tracks from the album. :)

Back