Most beautiful ballad on Invincible

Which ballad on Invincible do you like the most?

• Total voters
I love You Are My Life and Speechless.

But i vote for You are my Life!

You are my life, because I imagine that's what he would say to his children, and it's how i feel about my little girl.

This is hard since I think the ballads are the best songs on the album.

I love Butterflies
Lost Children
You are my life
Break of dawn
Whatever Happens
Don't walk away

Butterflies or Break of Dawn are the top for me...

I voted for Speechless :wub:
I also love The Lost Children, You Are My Life, Don't Walk Away and Cry so they'd be next on my list.

AGH they're all amazing!

Last edited:
Heaven can wait and don't walk away, hands down........although they both make me cry now :cry:

my current fav is the lost children just so special since its prince on there aswell such a sweet track

For me it's definitely Speechless, but I also love The Lost Children and You are my Life.
I often think his ballads are a bit underrated, generally speaking - I mean, everyone knows Billie Jean, Beat it, Thriller, Bad, Dirty Diana etc... but many of his ballads are true masterpieces too!

I voted for Speechless- I love it to much to even think about voting for something else, lol... the next on the list are Don't walk away and You are my life (I could listen to the first 4 lines of the song all the time... especially the part when he sings "in the world").

You are my life is so beautiful and this song felt all the emotion of Michael. But also like to Butterflies and The Lost Children. The Michael's voice is perfect in every song that album. Inivincible is my favorite and I have heard it much lately.​

Good question! I'm not sure. I don't think Cry is a ballad either - it's more of an anthem (but I voted for it anyway!)

Angie
x

You are My Life!! :heart:

I feel like that is a song sung straight from Michael's heart to his three beautiful babies :)

I can't choose! But I must say I do love Michael's voice on Break Of Dawn , the way he says the words, I love the way he says "Come here, girl" :wub: and the way he says "sweat", I love it :D

The first time I ever heard Speechless I started to cry. So beautiful.

I just noticed Whatever Happens is on there! WH is my fave song on Invincible, but i don't really see it as a ballad..

My favorite is Butterflies. That is an awesome song. I don't know exactly if it is a ballad. It is more a midi. But I love it.

Back