Movies you watched over and over and over...

haha I blame my mum for my taste in movies. You wouldn't think it cos she's a really sweet "normal" 50 something year old woman but there's nothing we like better than sitting down with some snacks and watching a bone crunching horror movie! lol

I absolutely love the Godfather films from your list; anything with Al Pacino in it is an instant win for me

Haha, a woman liking this kinda movies ? She's not scared at all ? I dunno if i could eat in front of that type of movies, i have not tried actually lol. Could you guys eat in front of the movie called "Rec" ? lol.

Yeah The Godfather rocks really. I prefer the first movie though. I do not really care about the others plus the third one is too sad. You know when Pacino's daughter dies and he screams, first you can't hear it but then u can and it moved me more than once. I love Clemenza lol, he's so loyal. Lemme ask ya if the following words ring a bell, "hi carlo". Clemenza says that at the end lol. Epic. The tone of his voice is so deceptive when he says these words. I've never understood Carlo though. How can you mess with Don Corleone's children and not expect to be killed ? That horse head in the dude's bed killed me too lol. Like, they put it there and the dude did not hear it happen, he did not wake up. Oh lol, and when Pacino tells he's the one who'll kill that criminal in the restaurant. He ain't a criminal yet so when Clemenza hears Pacino say that he laughs his ass off, even if it looks like he tried not to. That laugh killed me (the French version is funnier i think). Thinking about it now makes me smile lol. How do actors make their laughs sound so spontaneous ? I'd love to be able to do that. Same for crying on cue.

Oh by the way buddy, if you are interested, i have a youtube link that will let you watch a documentary about how the movie was controlled by the mob. I wanted to post it here months ago but since there are people of all ages here i did not, since the documentary deals with crime and all u know.

Last edited:
Haha, a woman liking this kinda movies ? She's not scared at all ? I dunno if i could eat in front of that type of movies, i have not tried actually lol. Could you guys eat in front of the movie called "Rec" ? lol
haha oh yeah she loves em; she loves the old school horror films too with Bella Lugosi and Boris Karloff. i still remember when I was young her letting me stay up late one night to watch "Bram Stokers Dracula" with her and then me going to bed crossing a finger from each hand into a make shift cross 'cos I thought it would ward off any vampire attacks lol.

I saw "Rec" and the remake of it "Quarantine" and... yes I was feeding my belly while watching them both! :p They did make me jump a fair few times though I must admit. I'm ok with blood and guts but the paranormal does freak me out.

Yeah The Godfather rocks really. I prefer the first movie though. I do not really care about the others plus the third one is too sad. You know when Pacino's daughter dies and he screams, first you can't hear it but then u can and it moved me more than once. I love Clemenza lol, he's so loyal. Lemme ask ya if the following words ring a bell, "hi carlo". Clemenza says that at the end lol. Epic. The tone of his voice is so deceptive when he says these words. I've never understood Carlo though. How can you mess with Don Corleone's children and not expect to be killed ? That horse head in the dude's bed killed me too lol. Like, they put it there and the dude did not hear it happen, he did not wake up. Oh lol, and when Pacino tells he's the one who'll kill that criminal in the restaurant. He ain't a criminal yet so when Clemenza hears Pacino say that he laughs his ass off, even if it looks like he tried not to. That laugh killed me (the French version is funnier i think). Thinking about it now makes me smile lol. How do actors make their laughs sound so spontaneous ? I'd love to be able to do that. Same for crying on cue

I totally agree about the ending the Godfather 3; I was really shocked that it ended that way especially because the whole film seemed to be about redemption and changing yourself for the better. I think what got to me just as much is after that scene with his daughter when it shows Michael as on old man falling off his chair and presumably dying just like his dad had in the first one... it made me think that after his daughters death everyone deserted him and he lived the rest of his life alone :(

Lol about the horse head in the bed of the movie producer. You would think he would of woken up when they were putting it there wouldn't you? It somehow doesn't seem to fit that the Mob could be stealthy and quiet in the dead of night lol

Clemenza is one of my favourite characters other than Michael, and Tom Hagen (that's something else that disappointed me about the third was that Tom wasn't in it and we just got some throw away comment that he'd died and a character similar to him was there :/).

Oh by the way buddy, if you are interested, i have a youtube link that will let you watch a documentary about how the movie was controlled by the mob. I wanted to post it here months ago but since there are people of all ages here i did not, since the documentary deals with crime and all u know.
Oh yes please that'd be great :) I love documentaries and haven't seen to many about "The Godfather", thanks!

haha oh yeah she loves em; she loves the old school horror films too with Bella Lugosi and Boris Karloff. i still remember when I was young her letting me stay up late one night to watch "Bram Stokers Dracula" with her and then me going to bed crossing a finger from each hand into a make shift cross 'cos I thought it would ward off any vampire attacks lol.

I do not know the old school horror movies you talked about sorry lol. Your mother seems to be cool/fun lol. Lol @ her showing ya horror movies when you were young, maybe she did that to make sure you would behave.

I saw "Rec" and the remake of it "Quarantine" and... yes I was feeding my belly while watching them both! :p They did make me jump a fair few times though I must admit. I'm ok with blood and guts but the paranormal does freak me out.

Lol eating in front of blood. You're special. I bet you would not mind having a picnic in a slaughterhouse lol. "Thanks for taking me here for my birthday mum !! Guys stop being so lazy you're ruining the festivities !!!"

Oh yes please that'd be great :) I love documentaries and haven't seen to many about "The Godfather", thanks!

I sent you the link buddy, I guess you can take ur time but i am not sure as videos are removed by youtube because of copyright sometimes. Tell me what you think of it when you've watched it please. I'll send ya a friend request in two seconds too if you do not mind. :)

Lol @ her showing ya horror movies when you were young, maybe she did that to make sure you would behave.
Lol eating in front of blood. You're special. I bet you would not mind having a picnic in a slaughterhouse lol

haha well it definitely worked to keep me behaved (at least for the first few nights after watching the Dracula movie I wouldn't dare get out of bed to cause any mischief!) and it made me "special" so it all worked out lol.
I can just picture the look on the slaughter house workers faces if I turned up with a Picnic basket full of treats, plonked myself down and asked what time the action started lol :p

I sent you the link buddy, I guess you can take ur time but i am not sure as videos are removed by youtube because of copyright sometimes. Tell me what you think of it when you've watched it please. I'll send ya a friend request in two seconds too if you do not mind. :)

Thanks for the link and friend request. I've accepted the request and am gonna watch the documentary before I go to bed; will let you know what I think when I've watched it :)

Last edited:
Green mile
Signs
Matrix
Saving private Ryan
The omen (original)
Toy story 1,2 and 3
Constantine
Just a few i love films to many to list.

haha well it definitely worked to keep me behaved (at least for the first few nights after watching the Dracula movie I wouldn't dare get out of bed to cause any mischief!) and it made me "special" so it all worked out lol.
I can just picture the look on the slaughter house workers faces if I turned up with a Picnic basket full of treats, plonked myself down and asked what time the action started lol :p

Thanks for the link and friend request. I've excepted the request and am gonna watch the documentary before I go to bed; will let you know what I think when I've watched it :)

Haha, you're ever so welcome buddy. :)

The twilight movies
mj's this is it movie

& rush hour 1,2& 3 ..altough i havent watched the rush hour movies in a really really long time.

Haha, you're ever so welcome buddy. :)

Fascinating documentary! It's amazing to see how much trouble went in to making the movie; I had no idea about all the trouble it caused - scary world to have to operate in

Other films I've watched over and over are:-
Monster
Ace Ventura 1/2
Guest House Paradiso
Scream 1/2/3
Silence Of The Lambs/Hannibal/Red Dragon
Beyond The Mat
The Wrestler
Nightmare On Elm Street series (Especially 3/4)
Halloween (Especially the remake and number 4)
House Of 1000 Corpses
The Devil's Rejects
This Is It
Moonwalker
As Good As It Gets
The Bucket List

Fascinating documentary! It's amazing to see how much trouble went in to making the movie; I had no idea about all the trouble it caused - scary world to have to operate in

I'm glad you liked it. Saw how Carlo Gambino gave his "ok" while watching a scene being shot ? Epic. This little old guy looks like a nice grandfather on that picture when he was actually the capo di tutti capi (Italian for boss of all bosses).

Hong Kong Films,
Heroes Shed No Tears
The Killer
A Better Tomorrow 2, Have yet to see the first but lookin forward to it
Hard Boiled
Eastern Condors
The Legend 2

World Cinema,
Battle Royale
Gomorrah
City Of God
Black Book

If....
A Clockwork Oranger
Strangers On A Train
Control
Barry Lyndon
Chaplin
True Romance
Heat
Kick Ass
Cross Of Iron
Fargo
Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls
Stand By Me
Pulp Fiction

haha I blame my mum for my taste in movies. You wouldn't think it cos she's a really sweet "normal" 50 something year old woman but there's nothing we like better than sitting down with some snacks and watching a bone crunching horror movie! lol

I absolutely love the Godfather films from your list; anything with Al Pacino in it is an instant win for me

That is so much like me and my mother! My horror movie obsession is completely her fault, as is my fascination with serial killers. What our folks do to us, ay? ;)

I agree about Al Pacino, too. I really think he's one of the greatest actors ever. Dog Day Afternoon is the movie I can watch repeatedly and never get sick of. That movie is just perfection to me.

That is so much like me and my mother! My horror movie obsession is completely her fault, as is my fascination with serial killers. What our folks do to us, ay? ;)

haha our mums sound like they'd be best friends! :p They DEFO have good taste :D

I agree about Al Pacino, too. I really think he's one of the greatest actors ever. Dog Day Afternoon is the movie I can watch repeatedly and never get sick of. That movie is just perfection to me.

Al's definitely my favorite actor. Dog day is amazing - his level of energy throughout the movie is amazing and the ending (which I wont spoil here in case someones not seen it) really caught me off guard and left me :O
I think And Justice For All is another really good one which had a lot of those :O moments lol

Well...

The Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Star Wars saga
Back to the Future trilogy
Sneakers
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Beauty and the Beast (Disney)

Ghosts
This Is It
Moonwalker

Last edited:
The Matrix Trilogy (my favourite movies!)
Harry Potter
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
This Is It
Toy Story
HORROR FILMS! I never get tired of them! Especially good ones! I've seen Saw too many times to count lol

haha our mums sound like they'd be best friends! :p They DEFO have good taste :D

Al's definitely my favorite actor. Dog day is amazing - his level of energy throughout the movie is amazing and the ending (which I wont spoil here in case someones not seen it) really caught me off guard and left me :O
I think And Justice For All is another really good one which had a lot of those :O moments lol

Haha, it's a shame we live in different countries, our mothers could have a chat about Ted Bundy over a spot of tea. ;)

I cannot get enough of Dog Day. Al is amazing in it (he was robbed of the Oscar, I don't care how good Jack Nicholson was that year, Al was better), and so is John Cazale and Chris Sarandon. And yeah, the end is definitely a shock. I hate what happens to Sal! (I hope that's not a spoiler!)

And Justice for All is great, too, I really like that one, even if the music is quite awful, lol.

I think we need to start an Al Pacino appreciation thread!

The Ghostbusters movies
This Is It
The Truman Show
Braveheart
All the Saw movies
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (first movie)

The Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Karate Kid :heart:
Forrest Gump
Jim Carrey movies!

There are so many movies
Peter Sellers in pink panther
I love to watch how he´s trying to get into a castle over the moat

The naked gun

The one movie that never gets old and I love the most is "The Wizard of Oz". I'm like a little kid, wide eyed with wonder every time I watch it, too. :)

Haha, it's a shame we live in different countries, our mothers could have a chat about Ted Bundy over a spot of tea. ;)
lmao I can literally picture this in my head "oh yeah he mutilated people and then.. can you pass me the sugar?... killed them" :p

I cannot get enough of Dog Day. Al is amazing in it (he was robbed of the Oscar, I don't care how good Jack Nicholson was that year, Al was better), and so is John Cazale and Chris Sarandon. And yeah, the end is definitely a shock. I hate what happens to Sal! (I hope that's not a spoiler!)
Totally agree about Al missing out on the Oscar - I am a fan of jack but there's really no comparison IMO.
Sal deserved more definitely - if for no other reason than been a bank robber who morally can't stand smoking lol

I think we need to start an Al Pacino appreciation thread!
DEFO! Sign me up :)

I forgot to add 'Keith' I love Jesse McCartney in it!

I watched many movies. But watched over and over like:
Deliverance
Saw
The Descent

Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani is another movie I can watch over and over again. Especially the scene towards the end. Where almost everyone in India goes out to save a man who is going to be wrongly executed. That is I think one of the most greatest scenes I had ever seen in a movie.

I could watch "The return of the living dead "over and over again... I :heart: that movie... oh, and part two is awesome too...

and I'm NEVER tired of watching Buffy and Angel too... Classics :clapping:

Back