MUCH SEE: so FUNNY, poor Michael on show.

:lmao: omg that was so funny...poor guys...and Michael..."Your hand is nice" :toofunny: that was EPIC

i have seen it before:yes:and they cant believe it:bugeyed:wub::wub:

I love their reaction when they saw Michael. They're so funny with their reaction, that made me love Japan even more than ever.

You know what I hate?

Michael watching people impersonating him. Its like....never really that good. But he politely claps and praises them, even though i'm pretty sure he doesnt think its that good....haha

I know this time it was more of a joke, but still...pretty awkward.

You know what I hate?

Michael watching people impersonating him. Its like....never really that good. But he politely claps and praises them, even though i'm pretty sure he doesnt think its that good....haha

I know this time it was more of a joke, but still...pretty awkward.

Maybe he loved it

LOL!

I KNEW it was that clip before I clicked the link. It was so weird to watch. MJ was like "get me outta here" half the time. LOL.

This is what happens when your interpreter sucks. The thing is that the interpreter understands all the little things that explain the reaction, what have you, but total silence ensues.

Talk about "akward."

I noticed that Michael often looked totally lost on TV shows abroad- but compounded with an interpreter asleep at the wheel- he's got the ultimate "get me the bleep outta here" look on his face.

He's beautiful though, that would be the only reason to watch, to worship this man, lol.

This is what happens when your interpreter sucks. The thing is that the interpreter understands all the little things that explain the reaction, what have you, but total silence ensues.

Talk about "akward."

I noticed that Michael often looked totally lost on TV shows abroad- but compounded with an interpreter asleep at the wheel- he's got the ultimate "get me the bleep outta here" look on his face.

He's beautiful though, that would be the only reason to watch, to worship this man, lol.

LMAOOOOOOO!!

I know!! He must have been thinking "Woman, you wanna talk!?!!"

Oh my gosh haha, Michael doesn't know what do do whilst everyone else is just :O, absolute silence then everyone else is like "NO WAY" :p.

I figured it was either SMAP or Wetten Dass...? :lol:

This was awkward to watch, but Michael's confusion was adorable to me. I love their reactions as Michael just casually waves and comes down the stairs. And when he just randomly walks over to the screen to touch it.

Oh I saw this a couple months ago. Indeed it's really funny because it's so awkward. I think it was so cute when he went up to the LED screen. (It was kinda like an excuse to get out of there :lol:)

Michael felt very uncomfortable there imo. I did not like this video and felt uncomfortable watching it. I would not like to be in that kind of situation. They looked at him like he was an alien from the sky, not a human being. I do not think he loved it. Folks laughing loud all the time for no reason make the whole “thing” look silly.

aww bless him, Mike didn't what to do with himself. He was so shy! he look hot though.

While Michael carries the ultimate "get me a beer and the eff out of here" look on his face, I admire the ultimate patience and grace despite being uncomfortable. That's very diplomatic, he could have gone the other way, he stayed despite nobody telling him what the group was saying, he was polite in an international scenario where you can easily stick you foot in your mouth- simply because you have no clue what's going on.

There's something so strong emanating from him, you catch a sense that this man is not your ordinary Joe Smith, as human as he was. Even if you can't "see" his aura, you feel it.

I could not help it, but I was waiting for a moment when they would start touching him, pulling his hair to make sure that he is not an alien. Thanks God it did not happen. I feel happy for Michael.

Back