Much Too Soon (new album)

Petals

Proud Member
Holy Mother!! :boohoo: How many of you have listened to Much Too Soon?
This song is sooo beautiful and sooo angelical, I'm speechless!! I've just listened to that song (18 secs only) and I'm sooooo touched by the lyrics and the way Michael sings it!! Jesus!! :boohoo:
I caaant wait to listen to the whole song!! It's so incredible beautiful and of course 100% Michael Jackson!

PM me if you want the link - 18 seconds only but it'll hit you right there in your heart! :depressed:

I miss Michael so bad! I miss the days when I would listen to his music and thank God for him! I would ask God to take good care of him because he was/is a treasure! :weeping:

Hugs!!

Last edited:
Holy Mother!! :boohoo: How many of you have listened to Much Too Soon?
This song is sooo beautiful and sooo angelical, I'm speechless!! I've just listened to that song (18 secs only) and I'm sooooo touched by the lyrics and the way Michael sings it!! Jesus!! :boohoo:
I caaant wait to listen to the whole song!! It's so incredible beautiful and of course 100% Michael Jackson!

PM me if you the link - 18 seconds only but it'll hit you right there in your heart! :depressed:

I miss Michael so bad! I miss the days when I would listen to his music and thank God for him! I would ask God to take good care of him because he was/is a treasure! :weeping:

Hugs!!

We're all here for you and each other Petals :hug:

I agree, I think this will be his best song of the 21st century - so far.

It's REAL Michael Jackson voice !
In Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News it's NOT Michael !

The song is beautiful...I swear, I'm getting more and more excited about this release with each leak lol.

Listening to the lyrics though, it makes me sad...he was going through a lot these last couple of years...

Much too soon I can already tell is a treasure. It's beautiful.

magical voice I've been waiting for so long in a heavenly song (of 18 sec lol) *melts*

I am totally in love with that song...the lyrics are gorgeous and the voice is pure magic :wub:

I can't wait to hear the full version of this...Gives me butterflies :wub:

I wanna hear. Can someone PM me? Pretty Please?! :angel:

Same here.... complete song, please? PM?

And you see people, this one song is enough for me to buy the whole album!! :D

Who has the song? We are all waiting. Please. Anyone?!

Much Too Soon is absolutely beautiful, his voice is so hypnotic on this track!

I love you Mike, forever and always!

His voice is absolutely angelic in the snippet. Sounds like it's gonna be a beautiful song. Can't wait to hear the whole thing when the album comes out. A good closer for the whole album.

It's REAL Michael Jackson voice !
In Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News it's NOT Michael !
I would like to keep this thread about Much Too Soon only! Thank you!

Much too soon I can already tell is a treasure. It's beautiful.
I know right?! I agree!!

For sure!!
but have you heard the whole song already?
:eek:
18 seconds is enough for me! :yes:

I can't wait to hear the full version of this...Gives me butterflies :wub:
Same here!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm going to PM you guys!! SORRY I didnt earlier, its because I wasnt online!!

Back