Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Hi Elusive, I live in the states and I don't know about the programming there. Is the BBC news aired on the same station the documentary was shown or was the clip shown as a news piece? Also, do you know when the ratings for this will be available? I want to be as informed as possible before I email my complaint.Thanks
it was a news piece on the 24hr news channel ran by the bbc. chanel four who showed the doc are a totally diff channel.ratibgs are normally available pretty quick.dont know if anythibgs been reported on that

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

I'm watching the interview Murray gave and it is as clear as day that he is lying through his teeth. He comes across as a very scary man....you can see glimpses of his temper. If he shows it in this interview i dread to think what he may have been like with Michael if Michael told him he wasn't going to London after all..... He makes me sick to the stomach. He is despicable. Poor Michael. It's clear that the interviewer thinks he's lying through his teeth too.

I watched the second part on the Today Show this morning. If there is anyone watching that who doesn't see through his lies they have to be complete idiots or haters. The look in his eyes is scary too. I don't normally wish to speak to the dead but in this case I wish Michael would appear to me and tell me exactly what happened between him and Murray.

I keep wondering why a psychological exam hasn't been performed on Murray, if one hasn't. He seems unbalanced (now isn't that an understatement).

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

and the sad part is, this man somehow infiltrated to get real close to MJ.. Once again MJ's guard was down and he allowed some insane backstabbing ass to have total access to him. Please tell me how did this keep happening again and again? MJ had no one watching his back? This doctor should've been investigated and whoever was in charge should've been asking why was he needed if MJ was fine and healthy? The amount of money he was asking for should've raised 'red' flags. I wonder if Kenny Ortega or AEG feel bad after watching this sociopath in action?

oh Plsease, Michael Jackson was grown 50 year old man, who did whatever he wanted to do. Stop making him seem like a 10 year old who needed to be guided by adults thru his life.

Karma will take Murray somewhere hot with a lot of pitchforks!!

oh Plsease, Michael Jackson was grown 50 year old man, who did whatever he wanted to do. Stop making him seem like a 10 year old who needed to be guided by adults thru his life.
i didnt even need to scroll up to see who u were talking about lol

Conrad Murray is the sicko. I think he had some mental disorder or something? he really make me sick. is there any words coming from him not a lie?

he recorded by accident yeah right, when did he found out in COURT?! BS...
Also i havent seen the docu yet, but thx for this transcript.

Is the whole docu and interview on youtube? of where can i watch Cm nail himself to his own cuffon???

Karma will take Murray somewhere hot with a lot of pitchforks!!

let's hope so.. he truly deserves it

Looking forward to hearing walgren comment on this. until the 29th comes around it seems like cm is getting the final say

2 For the second line, include the official title of the judge (for instance: "Associate Justice" or "Judge"), add a comma, then include the full name of the court. Example: Chief Justice, United State Supreme Court
i'm in sweden but will write a letter tonight. but i don't understand this part can someone pleas help?

well we all know what his final say was today...."ha ha he, ummm, of course i'll pick up the soap for you Mad Dog"

Oh, and there was also Murray's spooky "religious revelation." He was hearing VOICES? Is he SURE that was God? Might have been from an entity coming from much lower down? That part made Murray look like a complete hysteric/fruitcake, hands pressed together in an attitude of prayer, eyes rolling skyward, (well, at a ceiling?), and fakey, "sincere" voice. Completely outrageous.

Oh goodness I had to laugh at that part! It certainly sounded like they were trying to say he was a nutter. I've seen various documentaries about cults and stuff, and the way they talked about Murray's so-called spiritual revelation was the same way they've talked about cult leaders' so-called revelations. I don't think he realizes how utterly crazy he looks, and how badly his lawyers have screwed him over. I'm pretty sure it's no coincidence that Murray's sitting in prison eating cheese sandwiches as Flanagan announces he wants nothing further to do with the case. He already got what he wanted--free exposure and a fat paycheck from his participation in this "documentary" and the interviews he gave subsequent to the trial.

I also thought a lot of the stuff in the doc. seemed really staged, almost like they were all following a script to make interesting TV or something. Chernoff's remark in his closing statement is what really made me think that. The dinner table conversation where Flanagan's b--ch wife makes that remark about Michael's bedroom pretty much came out of the blue, and then it just happens that Chernoff and Flanagan disagree re: media's portrayal of Michael, and Chernoff ends up walking away while Flanagan says, "you've got to be kidding me." You would have thought he had insulted his mother, for how much offence each took at the other's difference of opinion.

Shortly after, they have their infamous fight where Flanagan drops the F bomb at Chernoff, and Chernoff simply walks out, behaving himself quite decently considering the situation, actually. But still, what a coincidence they would have the other argument first, almost like foreshadowing the implosion of the defence.

And yes, Murray looks absolutely ridiculous throughout this entire thing. He's ranting and raving, making little (if any) sense, and just overall paints himself in a very negative light (which, let's face it, is the only way he could possibly be painted). I haven't seen the interviews yet, but I hear they do not go very well at all for Murray.

A heart that hurts is a heart that works.

Nice little quote you've got there SSnape. ive never heard it before. so sweet.

Oh, and there was also Murray's spooky "religious revelation." He was hearing VOICES? Is he SURE that was God? Might have been from an entity coming from much lower down? That part made Murray look like a complete hysteric/fruitcake, hands pressed together in an attitude of prayer, eyes rolling skyward, (well, at a ceiling?), and fakey, "sincere" voice. Completely outrageous.
Another quality of a sociopath. The feeling of special importance or being chosen above others by a higher power.

Re: Murray Interview & Documentary Full Transcripts - so you don't have to watch it

Conrad Murray - NBC Today Show Interview - Part 2 - Aired 11-11-2011

(voice over) June 25th, 2009 Michael Jackson returns home after a long night of rehearsals to what had become a nightly ritual.Dr. Murray waiting to give the exhausted entertainer what he wants more than anything, sleep.

Savannah : Do you feel guilty that he died?

Murray: I don't feel guilty because I did not do anything wrong. I am very very sorry for the loss of Michael. Michael is a personal friend. It's heartfelt. It has been painful.

(voice over) Murray admits for 2 months he gave Jackson the powerful propofol nicknamed milk of amnesia. He said he started to try to wean Jackson off the drug in the final days but on June 25th when nothing else was working Murray says Jackson demanded his milk and the doctor gave in.

Savannah: You said you gave him 25 mg. You watched him and then you left for 2 minutes.
Murray : Okay. How long as far as all of that you have heard would the effect of 25 mg's of Propofol would last?
Savannah: But how could you be sure? I mean wasn't it reckless to leave?
Murray : No

(voice over) Murray contends he gave the singer so little propofol the effects of it were long gone by the time he stepped away but Jackson's autopsy shows he died with much more Propofol in his system then Murray admits giving.

(video of Walgren going over Murray's phone calls)

(voice over) Murray originally told the police he left Jackson's room for only 2 and half minutes to use the restroom but cell phone records show Murray was also on his iPhone that morning talking and emailing for more than 40 minutes. In our interview Murray made a key admission. He stepped away during that time and was gone from the room far longer than the 2 minutes he has acknowledged.

Savannah: How could you really be monitoring Michael Jackson at the same time you are making calls, you're texting, you are emailing? Were you distracted?

Murray : No no I was not. I looked at a man all night was deprived of sleep, who was so desperate for sleep and finally is getting some sleep. Am I going to sit over him, sit around him, tug on his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up? No.

Savannah: You walked out of the room to talk on the phone?

Murray: Absolutely. I wanted him to rest.

Savannah: you said that you were talking on the phone but could see him.

Murray: I could not see him from where I was talking.

Savannah: but you could hear him?

Murray: I would think if he got up and he called for me I would hear him.

Savannah: If he stopped breathing could you hear that?

Murray: No I could not but he was not on an infusion that would cause him stop breathing. And that's the reason they talk about I was not supposed to be monitoring him at that time because there was no need for monitoring.

Savannah: So you don't regret leaving the room?

Murray : I regret that Michael has passed.

(voice over) so how does Dr. Murray explain what happened? At trial his defense argued Jackson secretly swallowed several anti-anxiety pills while Murray was out of the room and then injected himself with one final dose of Propofol, a lethal combination.

Savannah: Is it your theory that he woke up and somehow in the 2 minutes that you were gone injected himself, gave himself lidocaine so he wouldn't feel the burn ? Is that your theory?

Murray : Well, something has happened when I was not in that room. As to how it happened and the mechanisms I don't know that.

Savannah: Let's say he did take this Propofol himself. Don't you bear some responsibility? The Propofol is in that room because you prescribed it to him.

Murray : This is the situation. It's difficult to think that I met Michael with a situation where he was absolutely having use of that substance long before I got there.

Savannah: but own your portion of it. Were you right to leave him in a situation where he had the opportunity to inject himself?

Murray : Well I'm going to say that was not a foreseeable situation. If Mr. Jackson ...

Savannah: It wasn't?

Murray: No no. Had I known what I knew today in retrospect , If Mr. Jackson was an addict and he shared that information with me , addicts may behave in a way that is unreasonable and you may consider it.

Savannah: You just yourself said that he was a desperate man.

Murray : Desperate for sleep.

Savannah: and you left him alone with Propofol

Murray: he was asleep.

(voice over) Murray came back to the bedroom to find Jackson wasn't breathing.

Savannah: Why didn't you call 911 right away?

Murray : No one is allowed to come upstairs except for Mr. Jackson. His securities aren't allowed to enter the house.

Savannah: You called his bodyguard. Couldn't you have said call 911 and meet him at the gate?

Murray: Call 911 would still require him to call me back. I don't think he would do that and I was not about to leave a full explanation on the phone.

(voice over) Murray did eventually tell a Jackson security guard to call 911 and the paramedics were there in less than 5 minutes.

Savannah: Why didn't you tell the paramedics when they arrived that he had taken Propofol?

Murray: That's a very sad reason because it was inconsequential. 25 mg and the effects gone mean nothing.

Savannah: Wait a minute. Why not let them be the judge of that? why not supply the best information you have?

Murray: Paramedics depend on me.

Savannah : Well you told them about the other drugs but you did not tell them about Propofol.

Murray: Because it had no effect. It was not an issue.

(video of Alberto Alvarez on stand)

(voice over) Just before paramedics arrived security guard testified that Dr. Murray asked him to put empty vials and bottles into a bag.

Savannah: When you add all of this up , you don't call 911 for 20 minutes, you don't tell paramedics and ER doctors about Propofol but you mention other drugs, the bodyguard says you are in the room telling people to clean up the vials, it seems like you knew you had done something wrong and trying to cover your tracks

Murray: Well if that's the way that it appears to you, I think you have the wrong perception.

Savannah: Experts have said if you hadn't delayed, if you actually called 911 right away there's a chance that Michael Jackson would still be alive.

Murray : Experts can say whatever they want without a full deck but who knows by the time I had discovered him had he not died.

Conrad Murray - NBC Today Show Interview - Part 2 - Aired 11-11-2011

(voice over) June 25th, 2009 Michael Jackson returns home after a long night of rehearsals to what had become a nightly ritual.Dr. Murray waiting to give the exhausted entertainer what he wants more than anything, sleep.

Savannah : Do you feel guilty that he died?

Murray: I don't feel guilty because I did not do anything wrong. I am very very sorry for the loss of Michael. Michael is a personal friend. It's heartfelt. It has been painful.

(voice over) Murray admits for 2 months he gave Jackson the powerful propofol nicknamed milk of amnesia. He said he started to try to wean Jackson off the drug in the final days but on June 25th when nothing else was working Murray says Jackson demanded his milk and the doctor gave in.

Savannah: You said you gave him 25 mg. You watched him and then you left for 2 minutes.
Murray : Okay. How long as far as all of that you have heard would the effect of 25 mg's of Propofol would last?
Savannah: But how could you be sure? I mean wasn't it reckless to leave?
Murray : No

(voice over) Murray contends he gave the singer so little propofol the effects of it were long gone by the time he stepped away but Jackson's autopsy shows he died with much more Propofol in his system then Murray admits giving.

(video of Walgren going over Murray's phone calls)

(voice over) Murray originally told the police he left Jackson's room for only 2 and half minutes to use the restroom but cell phone records show Murray was also on his iPhone that morning talking and emailing for more than 40 minutes. In our interview Murray made a key admission. He stepped away during that time and was gone from the room far longer than the 2 minutes he has acknowledged.

Savannah: How could you really be monitoring Michael Jackson at the same time you are making calls, you're texting, you are emailing? Were you distracted?

Murray : No no I was not. I looked at a man all night was deprived of sleep, who was so desperate for sleep and finally is getting some sleep. Am I going to sit over him, sit around him, tug on his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up? No.

Savannah: You walked out of the room to talk on the phone?

Murray: Absolutely. I wanted him to rest.

Savannah: you said that you were talking on the phone but could see him.

Murray: I could not see him from where I was talking.

Savannah: but you could hear him?

Murray: I would think if he got up and he called for me I would hear him.

Savannah: If he stopped breathing could you hear that?

Murray: No I could not but he was not on an infusion that would cause him stop breathing. And that's the reason they talk about I was not supposed to be monitoring him at that time because there was no need for monitoring.

Savannah: So you don't regret leaving the room?

Murray : I regret that Michael has passed.

(voice over) so how does Dr. Murray explain what happened? At trial his defense argued Jackson secretly swallowed several anti-anxiety pills while Murray was out of the room and then injected himself with one final dose of Propofol, a lethal combination.

Savannah: Is it your theory that he woke up and somehow in the 2 minutes that you were gone injected himself, gave himself lidocaine so he wouldn't feel the burn ? Is that your theory?

Murray : Well, something has happened when I was not in that room. As to how it happened and the mechanisms I don't know that.

Savannah: Let's say he did take this Propofol himself. Don't you bear some responsibility? The Propofol is in that room because you prescribed it to him.

Murray : This is the situation. It's difficult to think that I met Michael with a situation where he was absolutely having use of that substance long before I got there.

Savannah: but own your portion of it. Were you right to leave him in a situation where he had the opportunity to inject himself?

Murray : Well I'm going to say that was not a foreseeable situation. If Mr. Jackson ...

Savannah: It wasn't?

Murray: No no. Had I known what I knew today in retrospect , If Mr. Jackson was an addict and he shared that information with me , addicts may behave in a way that is unreasonable and you may consider it.

Savannah: You just yourself said that he was a desperate man.

Murray : Desperate for sleep.

Savannah: and you left him alone with Propofol

Murray: he was asleep.

(voice over) Murray came back to the bedroom to find Jackson wasn't breathing.

Savannah: Why didn't you call 911 right away?

Murray : No one is allowed to come upstairs except for Mr. Jackson. His securities aren't allowed to enter the house.

Savannah: You called his bodyguard. Couldn't you have said call 911 and meet him at the gate?

Murray: Call 911 would still require him to call me back. I don't think he would do that and I was not about to leave a full explanation on the phone.

(voice over) Murray did eventually tell a Jackson security guard to call 911 and the paramedics were there in less than 5 minutes.

Savannah: Why didn't you tell the paramedics when they arrived that he had taken Propofol?

Murray: That's a very sad reason because it was inconsequential. 25 mg and the effects gone mean nothing.

Savannah: Wait a minute. Why not let them be the judge of that? why not supply the best information you have?

Murray: Paramedics depend on me.

Savannah : Well you told them about the other drugs but you did not tell them about Propofol.

Murray: Because it had no effect. It was not an issue.

(video of Alberto Alvarez on stand)

(voice over) Just before paramedics arrived security guard testified that Dr. Murray asked him to put empty vials and bottles into a bag.

Savannah: When you add all of this up , you don't call 911 for 20 minutes, you don't tell paramedics and ER doctors about Propofol but you mention other drugs, the bodyguard says you are in the room telling people to clean up the vials, it seems like you knew you had done something wrong and trying to cover your tracks

Murray: Well if that's the way that it appears to you, I think you have the wrong perception.

Savannah: Experts have said if you hadn't delayed, if you actually called 911 right away there's a chance that Michael Jackson would still be alive.

Murray : Experts can say whatever they want without a full deck but who knows by the time I had discovered him had he not died.

When I read interviews by Murray, the music from the shower scene in Psycho is all I can hear.

MSNBC angers Jackson family by giving Conrad Murray his say
WITH BILL ZWECKER
November 10, 2011 7:56PM

Article Extras

Updated: November 11, 2011 2:24AM

As the controversy was growing over “Michael Jackson and the Doctor,” the documentary airing Friday on MSNBC, the cable network’s honchos were said to be quietly delighted — assuming all the hoopla will drive tons of viewers to watch Dr. Conrad Murray talk about his relationship with the late King of Pop.

La Toya Jackson and other Jackson family members blasted MSNBC for airing the documentary because Michael is not around to tell his side of the story. But a network source said, “That will only make millions of Michael Jackson fans tune in — merely out of curiosity.”
Murray’s lawyers claim he hasn’t made a dime out of it — undercutting an attempt by a medical imaging firm to effect a lien on profits from the film, claiming Murray still owes nearly $140,000 in unpaid bills.

† In an interview broadcast on “Today” Thursday — taped before his involuntary manslaughter conviction Monday — Murray told NBC’s Savannah Guthrie that Jackson had lied to him about his medical history and never revealed he had an addiction problem. “I would hate to put blame on Michael as an individual,” he said. “I only wish maybe in our dealings with each other he would have been more forthcoming and honest, to tell me these things about himself.”

You guys, MSNBC is hoping for fans to watch this. They are hoping curiousity will get the better of them. On another website, they even said that they patroling YT to gauge interest. So watching it there is not helping it either. We cannot give them what they want. Ivy has taken the time to do transcriptions so we wouldn't have to watch it. There are also fans downloading it for those who must see it so you are not leaving a footprint. Let's not humour MSNBC. Also please do continue to reach out to their sponsors and let them know how you feel.

Thanks!

Thanks, Ivy, for the transcript. One thing that stands out, and hopefully will be useful for sentencing, is when Murray said, "I don't feel guilty." Guess the jury felt he WAS? He's completely unrepentant, and that won't go well at sentencing. He's never taken a nano-particle of responsibility, not even when he was judged GUILTY! This spawn of Satan actually thinks he did nothing wrong, even now. That's freakin' incredible!

Btw, LOL @ Anna for "shower scene from Psycho." Riiiiight. Yup. Voice-overs and editing make him seem (SEEM????) like a complete nutter.

The amount of lies of Murray seems unbelievable right?

He was gone for 2 minutes - nope it was actually 40.

Perhaps Michael was already dead when he found him - but he felt a pulse and saw a heartbeat.

Also inconsistencies

I didn't expect MAW to call me back - yet he left a message saying call me right away.

He says he was at a place he could hear if Michael woke up and called him - yet he didn't hear Michael to wake up and walk around the room to take pills and propofol and die?

and paramedics depended on him? Please they had a lot more equipment and medicine than he had.

You guys, MSNBC is hoping for fans to watch this. They are hoping curiousity will get the better of them. On another website, they even said that they patroling YT to gauge interest. So watching it there is not helping it either. We cannot give them what they want. Ivy has taken the time to do transcriptions so we wouldn't have to watch it. There are also fans downloading it for those who must see it so you are not leaving a footprint. Let's not humour MSNBC. Also please do continue to reach out to their sponsors and let them know how you feel.

Thanks!

Thank you for this.
I wish some people could think a little before acting. We are the main targeted audience/buyers for the Jacksons, the media, any Michael best friend wannabe writing a book, or auction house. Think about it before you click, before you buy. Think about where the money is going, and what the consequences will be.

Oh God! I hate that man!!! how dare you Murrey! he dont even regret that he brought the propofol to the house, he dont regret anything! I am so angry!!!! Just want to spit him right in his ugly face.

Murray is a sick man..

I watched the documentary on ch4 plus 1 last night and missed the first bit of the interview with the bearded guy at the beginning, and i never picked up the refs to bed wetting or dolls, which is what i was most concerned about as it was such an invasion of mj's privacy. The prog was only 1hr 5mins and all media reports said it was a 50mins doc, so with the 10min(?) interview and all the adverts, i'm wondering if ch 4 edited out some stuff. Wd be interested if other uk viewers cd confirm (i suppose i cd have missed it), i'm hoping ch4 took notice of the outraged emails.

Murray came out of the doc as a complete charlatan, a certifiable nutjob. He didn't even attempt to sound credible when trying to explain what happened that night. At least we know now that if someone tries to defend him, they must be an irrational hater.

Thank you for this.
I wish some people could think a little before acting. We are the main targeted audience/buyers for the Jacksons, the media, any Michael best friend wannabe writing a book, or auction house. Think about it before you click, before you buy. Think about where the money is going, and what the consequences will be.

The BEST things to do are to continue to boycott advertisers of the crockumentary, and to write/call/text/email the advertisers. We must continue to do so, as well as letters/calls/texts/emails to MSNBC.

Clicking on Youtube, does, indeed, leave a "footprint," but tv watching does NOT (as explained in this thread, many times). However, clicking on Youtube puts NO money in anyone else's hands. (although some Youtube vids do include advertisements. So use your own discretion about that.) Buying products, DOES, however, generate income for those who are taking advantage of Michael. . .be it specific books, auction items, and products advertised on MSNBC.

Watching the docu on MSNBC does NOT "increase ratings" (unless you have a "Nielson box," and those are RARE, and you'd know it if you had one.) Another thing networks look for is increases or decreases in revenue from advertised products. So yes, that CAN make a difference. Also remember that it's COMCAST who now owns NBC. Just switching an internet provider away from Comcast, and telling them why -- actually can make a difference, if enough people do it.

This, too, shall pass (and will no doubt be replaced by yet another atrocity? And the beat goes on?)

Autumn II;3534559 said:

If there would have been voices from above in that room I think they would have said "please take good care of Michael
Make sure he´s ok."
But Murray doesn´t listen to anyone.

Back