Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

^Well, they kind of epically failed defending Murray. Some of Flanagan's x examinations actually helped Walgren/Brazil, and of course Chernoff choked terribly during his closing statement and paled horribly compared to confident Walgren. It is obvious now--they are hoping to get most of their pay from this piece, which is why their defence of Murray was so lazy to begin with. It makes sense now, why he and Gourjian don't care much either way, and are coldly just in this for the money (surprised?)... Chernoff may have been more emotionally invested in this, I guess he saw it as a possible launch for his career, but obviously they all were hoping to cry all the way to the bank.

They all must have known from the start they were getting a percentage from this so-called documentary that they're planning to air. Let's show them the way we did the idiots at the Discovery Channel, and prevent this horrible thing from ever seeing the light of day. It's a dirty tactic.

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

where's Australia video link?

^Dunno, haven't seen it. Would like to know too, though. See what we're up against here. I am hearing some of the sponsors like Pillsbury are getting bombarded with complaints. Guess I will be calling them next.

I mean, I've just had it! its like at every turn, Michael Jackson gets pissed on and it continues to be done with the aide of the damn media! His death meant nothing to them, its back to the status quo. When will it stop? We were so elated yesterday now this crap, its like a neverending rollercoaster for fans.

And NBC and the rest can deny all they want, MONEY WAS EXCHANGED IN SOME FORM FOR THIS HATCHET JOB!

No Muarry did not get the last laugh, and I believe he will spend a long time in prison. The judge will see to that. I am not allowing the experts on tv who claim he may only get a few weeks or nothing change my opinion. This is a man who by his behavior is saying to the legal system "go to helll." The judge will find a way during sentencing.

Yes he got paid for this. I heard one of the media say on tv about 2 days ago that Muarry said he did it because he needed the money to pay for his defense. Now they forgot they said that and now what to pretend he was not paid. Please, are we fools.

I saw a preview tonite from the documentary, murrary said MJ's face looked like his face in thriller with all the make up on, and he was yelling call 911 or get 911 over and over.

This thing is so wrong in so many levels that the people who actually will air it should suffer the same fate as Mike and rot in hell. Murray killed a human being and instead of going aspa to jail the dude is having a tv show? Are we serious? What next, give him a place at the American Idol? Are those people so rotten inside, don't they have any kind of morals? I find the whole thing so disgusting, appalling and a straight spit on Mike's grave. They ones again prove that when it comes to Mike they, the media, can do the worst and no one will bat an eye-lid just because is Michael Jackson.

Email sent to all the email addresses of the channel. Done my part, I'm ready for the fight.

I saw a preview tonite from the documentary, murrary said MJ's face looked like his face in thriller with all the make up on, and he was yelling call 911 or get 911 over and over.

I hope that face haunts him forever, then, because he killed him...

what a freakin' shame.. Rot in hell Murray.. I swear someone should've weeded Murray out a long time ago.. Him and that fake ass accent ain't nothing but a con man. Mike did not have the right folks watching out for him. Whoever set him up with Murray should be thrown in jail too.

So Muarry is talking about the face. Isn't there a saying that you never forget the face of the one you kill? Well let that terror face continue to haunt him.

Petrarose;3532532 said:
So Muarry is talking about the face. Isn't there a saying that you never forget the face of the one you kill? Well let that terror face continue to haunt him.

What you [WE] have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t.
It’s the beginning.

(Threatened)
:(

I can't believe this... media & haters have me once again losing so much faith in humanity :no:

I just hope many people don't actually watch this travesty of lies/hate... I honestly can't see why anyone would watch this, but haters tend to be ugly people I guess. :(

Even in death MJ is still a threat to many people for all he stood for and meant to millions around the world. That's why they will continue to do everything in their power to destroy his name and image!

That Documentary from the short clip I have seen is one of the most creepiest things I ever seen and the answer to what I always knew which is many were out to get MJ for a long time and they found someone to do it and their happy about it. IMO

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME???? He said that? OMG, that's bad.
Murray may have made a blunder with the timing, though. :ph34r: Judge Pastor hasn't given him a sentence yet! And hasn't made a decision about whether he'll have to pay restitution to the family! Bad move, Murray. Pastor certainly is fully aware of this nefarious attempt to cash in. So hopefully, Murray will see the entire four years? Hope so!!!!!!!!!!

this thing is so wrong in so many levels that the people who actually will air it should suffer the same fate as mike and rot in hell. Murray killed a human being and instead of going aspa to jail the dude is having a tv show? Are we serious? What next, give him a place at the american idol? Are those people so rotten inside, don't they have any kind of morals? I find the whole thing so disgusting, appalling and a straight spit on mike's grave. They ones again prove that when it comes to mike they, the media, can do the worst and no one will bat an eye-lid just because is michael jackson.

this!

PCR;3532538 said:
What you [WE] have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t.
It’s the beginning.

(Threatened)
:(

Yes....I fear for his Children!

Has the Jackson Family commented on this any at all? This is what they need to publically react to and it should'nt be up to the fans to lead the charge as always.

ExoticPrincess;3532566 said:
Has the Jackson Family commented on this any at all? This is what they need to publically react to and it should'nt be up to the fans to lead the charge as always.

Still... again, we, fans, feel like the only ones who really care.. Nothing from Toya on her twitter, just thanking Pastor and saying rip to Heavy D...

If I were to say something really really not nice, I'd say scratch that Zodiac company, maybe you'll find a link to Toya somewhere, who knows... Follow the money LaToya... :ninja:

JacksonSource Jackson Source
Can some1 explain to me how a convict can even consider making a docu about the person's whom death he's held responsible for? #MurrayLoser

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
No.. TY for the truth“@MJJNews: @tajjackson3 Thank you for the Retweet (and also for the RTs about the Conrad Murray documentary campaign)!”

randyjacksonjr Randy Jackson Jr.
The Pawn has been convicted but now its time for the Hidden Hand behind the Plan... JUSTICE will be served. Thank you all for the support!!!

Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson
justice is defined differently by all people. there was a point when "justice" was returning a runaway slave to their master...

Last edited:

I hope that face haunts him forever, then, because he killed him...

I'm not sure if everyone understood what he meant by it.

this is his words : he really could not sleep. have you ever seen the "thriller" image when he was made up? he looked that hysterical.

and they showed a picture from thriller when Michael had make up on. As you all know his eyes look a lot bigger in that make up.

He didn't mean his face looked like that all the time. To me it seemed like he tried to say when he couldn't sleep he had all wide open big eyes.

So they used a picture of Michael without asking permission of the estate? Interesting

Murray may have made a blunder with the timing, though. :ph34r: Judge Pastor hasn't given him a sentence yet! And hasn't made a decision about whether he'll have to pay restitution to the family! Bad move, Murray. Pastor certainly is fully aware of this nefarious attempt to cash in. So hopefully, Murray will see the entire four years? Hope so!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. The judge is going to use his behavior when he is figuring his sentence. I may be mistaken, but I think a judge can stipulate that the person has to spend no less than XYZ amount of years when he sentences the person to the maximum amount. Muarry is going to help us out a great deal in that respect, and I refuse to think that crowded prisons will cause him to be out in a couple of days. I am going to trust Pastor here.

That's disgusting...Murray's disgusting...and MSNBC are disgusting for airing that.

Oh Thanks Ivy for the correction about the thriller.

Now we have Randy tweeting about the others, which is why none in the family is showing outrage about the doc. Rather, they are beginning to salivate about the money they think they will win from AEG. It is now up to fans to deal with the doc even after Rebie said no one knows Michael more than the family.

By the way, did the family send out a global thank you to fans for their support during the trial? No. Did they stop in front of the fans outside and make a sincere statement of thanks? No. Let's simply continue to help Michael, even though the family will always benefit from the good we do.

I can't take this.

So they used a picture of Michael without asking permission of the estate? Interesting

Pictures in most instances are copyrighted by the photographers and can easily be bought.

for example if lady gaga is photographed on the read carpet by an agency , the agency owns the photograph not lady gaga.

He is such a liar! I get the creeps just seeing him or hearing him talk. For some reason today I thought about the other nights he gave Michael propofol and wonder did he leave Michael alone like that before? He just left the room to do whatever? I hate the media. All the people that want to portray Michael badly are scum. Michael's family do nothing when it comes to these things. I am sorry but it's true.

OT but Damn RIP Heavy D...

Okay apparently this is what Pillsbury, one of the sponsors, said about fan feedback:

Pillsbury said:
We've received your comments about MSNBC, and we're passing along your feedback to our advertising teams. Thank you for sharing your concerns.

According to a tweet as posted by @Mellie4Justice

I've seen the clip now. Unintentionally, as I was flipping through channels. Murray said Michael was so desperate for sleep, "he was HYSTERICAL, you know, like Thriller." And then they put the picture up, of Michael with wide-eyes, and zombie make-up. I found it to be incredibly disrespectful.

Back