Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Can this be stopped at all?
Yes, if everybody takes the time to write to those channels showing this documentary and complain. Demand the show be canceled. The worst thing to do is do nothing at all our only mean on the mj boards. We haveto be very vocal and proactive in this matter. Email all stations in all countries because there are no borders when it comes to email.

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

Guess he filmed Michael dying on his bed.... maybe that's where the taped disapeared... and were given to that Zodiac company...

I thought someone found guilty of a crime couldn't make money out of his crime, like writting a book or selling his story...
Doesn't that apply to Michael Jackson's life too?

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

Yes, if everybody takes the time to write to those channels showing this documentary and complain. Demand the show be canceled. The worst thing to do is do nothing at all our only mean on the mj boards. We haveto be very vocal and proactive in this matter. Email all stations in all countries because there are no borders when it comes to email.

Agreed with you. I wrote to MSNBC. Instead of just voicing out our anger and concern here, we should make our voice be heard. I know our efforts may not result in any programming change. But, at least we tried.

Guess he filmed Michael dying on his bed.... maybe that's where the taped disapeared... and were given to that Zodiac company...

I thought someone found guilty of a crime couldn't make money out of his crime, like writting a book or selling his story...
Doesn't that apply to Michael Jackson's life too
?

this from twitter...

IMPORTANT - Just spoke to Judge Pastor's office regarding the MSNBC airing of Murray documentary -

Was told:

The Judge is well aware of the situation with the Conrad Murray Documentary.

The law does state that a felon can not profit from their crime after conviction and incarceration.

HOWEVER, If the terms of the documentary's purchase where completed prior to end of his trial then there is no law to prevent it. Murray negotiated his deal while he was still presumed innocent therefore, it's entirely legal.

I said, "So he got around the law.:" Answer, "Yes"

MAbbas aka Buds
MJJJusticProject Inc.

IMPORTANT - Just spoke to Judge Pastor's office regarding the MSNBC airing of Murray documentary -

Was told:

The law does state that a felon can not profit from their crime after conviction and incarceration.

HOWEVER, If the terms of the documentary's purchase where completed prior to end of his trial then there is no law to prevent it. Murray negotiated his deal while he was still presumed innocent therefore, it's entirely legal.

MAbbas aka Buds
MJJJusticProject Inc.

Thanks for that answer, but isn't it written that the deal was concluded today? I'm lost here...
Since when is this documentary on its way, being prepared, if that iphone recording was part of it, it means Murray started 'preparing' it since at least May 2009....

So, maybe his dead WAS premeditated!

I feel sick.
I really do.
This is simply beyond all ethics, decency and dignity.
Media is the worst.
But then, audiences willing to actually pay and see this, are even WORST.

Thanks for that answer, but isn't it written that the deal was concluded today? I'm lost here...
Since when is this documentary on its way, being prepared, if that iphone recording was part of it, it means Murray started 'preparing' it since at least May 2009....

Yep ...

I believe Radar online reported that it was being sold before the verdict.

What about the ESTATE?
The ESTATE should really speak aloud against this. And his family too. Please!! They should unite forces for once and really raise their voices to stop this!!

I don't believe for a second Murrat did not get paid for this... I'm so furious over this I can see the room spin! I'm going to continue placing calls to MSNBC, even though I've already left several messages, and I reckon I will send emails and tell my Facebookers to boycott the show/channel, if nothing else. Doubt tweeting will do much, they're probably getting bombarded with those, but worth a try I guess...

From Twitter, dunno if it has been posted yet:

ACMC_ said:

Was told:

Haven't read the whole thread yet, so maybe this has been discussed already ... I just heard on the HLN stream that there is no Son of Sam law in California.

And this guy also called this "documentary" a reality show, and then they showed the part of Chernoff's closing argument where he said that "this is not a reality show, it's reality".

And this guy also called this "documentary" a reality show, and then they showed the part of Chernoff's closing argument where he said that "this is not a reality show, it's reality".

Disgusting! Now, Chernoff's closing argument makes complete sense. That's why he said what he said. SMH.

Well, if Michael's own family cash in on his death, why not Murray? :ermm: Not that's acceptable in any way. However, more disgusting is to see MJ's own family making money out of someone who was dear to them (at least they say he was, even though I do not believe).

this from twitter...

Was told:

MAbbas aka Buds
MJJJusticProject Inc.

How freakin unfair. It's like that new law that was passed after he was already charged and in trial that will most likely let him serve less than 4yrs and even probation. What B.S. It's like everything is in Murray's favor. Now I wonder did MJ really get any justice? Seems to me not even a lil bit, like I had hoped.

Right. Maybe it WAS.

Pretty sure that recording was part of it. That was MAY, 2009. That's just chilling. Wonder how many more of those there are?

This is absolutely HIDEOUS. Surely there will be a reaction from the family? From the Estate?

Sadly, I think Murray is going to get away with this. It's beyond sinister. No WAY would Michael have agreed to this. He was PREPARING this, since May, 2009? What is WRONG with that picture? "Fatal Friendship?" Wonder if he already had the title, way back then?

Disgusting! Now, Chernoff's closing argument makes complete sense. That's why he said what he said. SMH.

They also said that they think the money for this "documentary" paid his legal fees, meaning his attornys.

Estate is aware of it and perhaps might release a statement.

However they are legally limited in doing anything. Doing a news story / documentary about Michael is completely fine and legal and free. At most they can express their unhappiness.

I wrote to them, hope it helps. I don't know what else I can do, I feel totally helpless. It's simply unbelieveable what's happening. Why do they try so freaking hard to deprive Michael of any dignity?

I can't take this shit anymore. I don't have the strength. This world is sick and it just gets sicker every single fucking day. This planet is going down the pan and we are all going down with it. WHY DON'T WE JUST SHOOT OURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. I AM SO SICK OF THE EVIL IN PEOPLE AND THE THINGS WE DO MAKING ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE. WE ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING UP AGAINST A TIDE THAT WILL NEVER CEASE. BECAUSE OUR ENTIRE SOCIETY IS CORRUPT. CORRUPT AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS SO WHAT CHANCE DO US MERE REGULAR PEOPLE HAVE? THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD. INNOCENTS ARE PUT TO DEATH AND MURDERERS WALK FREE. AND NO AMOUNT OF PETITIONING SEEMS TO CHANGE ANYTHING. BECAUSE THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THE PEOPLE IN POWER CONTROL THIS WORLD AND THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE MOST EVIL IN THEIR HEARTS, WHICH IS WHY THE BEST PEOPLE ALWAYS END UP BEING DESTROYED. BY A SYSTEM HELL BENT ON ILLIMINATING THE GOOD AND EMPOWERING THE BAD. IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER, MONEY AND CONTROL. IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. HUMANITY HAS BECOME A PLAGUE THAT THIS PLANET WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT. BECAUSE ALL WE DO IS DESTROY AND CONSUME AND DESTROY AND CONSUME AND IT MAKES ME SO DEPRESSED I CAN'T STAND IT. :cry:

this from twitter...

Was told:

MAbbas aka Buds
MJJJusticProject Inc.

:bugeyed

Good lord! Will it ever end?!! :mad:
We can do what we can do, as far as petitioning and e-mailing, but will it help?
Unfortunately, I doubt it. :sad:

I really cannot believe that Murray got away with this...I am speechless really. WHAT else can we do that we are not already doing? I feel like he got the last laugh and he is rubbing it in everyone's faces. I am so angry,

This lady on hln just said muarry got paid for the interview/documentary and that the lawyers are getting a percentage. Thats how he was paying his fees

Well, the happiness of the verdict lasted shortly... Hope you got the most joy from it... Now we're back to war.

Why does it have to be so hard on our hearts to be a Michael Jackson fan, can he just be at peace, can WE just be at peace more than 24 hours!!!

:boohoo

First and foremost NOT alot of people are going to see this as it on a Friday night on a holiday at 10pm est. Plus it on MSNBC with lesser viewers on a friday nights period... AND I think its the biggie is that this so-called "documentary" will show that this person who is CARELESS. This "doctor" treated Micheal just look soo HREATLESS by looking at small clips of that interview it just makes you want to jump into the tv and kick his ASS...

I really cannot believe that Murray got away with this...I am speechless really.
WHAT else can we do that we are not already doing? I feel like he got the last laugh and he is rubbing it in everyone's faces.
I am so angry,
:nono: Oh no Love. He aint got the last laugh on nothing!!!

Now I understand why the media was pushing the addict story last night after the verdict. They knew their networks were going to air this doc and were conditioning their audience, so that when they heard Muarry and his defense lies people would have already internalized the crap and then believe the doc.

As I said yesterday, the good from this doc is that the judge will use it for sentencing because the doc does not show Muarry is sorry for his crime. This doc will backfire on Muarry and show even more the type of person he is.

We all know Michael had manicure and pedicures. Look at his hands throughout his videos and pictures of him. We have several in the Manhood thread, for example. Even in the video Remember The Time, his feet are exposed and you can see that he takes care of himself and is concerned about his overall health.

This is the same media who were saying yesterday that fans should not be jumping and cheering because it was an inappropriate behavior since lives were lost. Yet, they find this doc appropriate. Something is wrong with their thinking as we all know.

I always felt that the defense lawyers knew Muarry killed Michael. They took "a job" and planned on the best defense which is to ridicule the victim and show he killed himself. Flans statement about the dolls, shows exactly what he thinks of Michael, so he despises Michael and all that contributed to the way in which he defended Muarry.

You got that right @Silouette THIS is not murray last laugh... He sure ain't laughing it up now in jail LOL

Back