Murray gets his own TV show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont even know if it will ever air. When Murray gets arrested and charged he's screwed and no TV show will air. And what kind of sick people will want to watch it anyway? I cant even look at the man without getting upset and wanting to throw something at the TV.

oh..EW?! what? So everyone can see him crying and defending himself for not being a murder? yeah, right. I just hope its not true, and if it is, theres not much we can do anyway for it to stop. other then sending them 39429523420574945 complains?

this comes from Daily Star a british tabloid, the story was posted a few days ago on this forum and the thread was closed because it's a false story please stop posting this trash

this comes from Daily Star a british tabloid, the story was posted a few days ago on this forum and the thread was closed because it's a false story please stop posting this trash

Every single news source, from the AP to TMZ to Yahoo News is reporting it.

I even posted a link in the thread.... IT'S TRUE.

And awesome job by Ejacobs for being the first to detect it among us.

This is just disgusting ..how a murderer can get air time....and get paid for it.....ya know what ?...Then again why should I be surprised...tv will do anything for ratings and at this point Murray will do anything for Money.....actually to me it is as though he is rubbing this whole thing in our faces by saying..."see I can still go to work and make money, it didnt affect my flow of patients at all"...I hate Murray....what the hell kind of person would let Murray be their doctor after what he did to Michael anyway.

I said that because there was people outside of that church taking pics with him after his crocodile tear speech that was recorded on camera a few weeks back!

That is shameful. :( Well I hope the show never happens in my opinion. They said it would take years but I hope it never happens!!

Uhhh.. you might be a bit out of the loop..please check the AP or any other news agency's you wish. I would not post tabloid stories!

Murry is a villian.

Plotting, scheming, the lunacy to take down the superhero and good in the world..a master plan to "take over the world" but...

We all know what happens to the villan in the end.

You know guys I was on another MJ forum and somebody from Cali pointed out that the word on the street over there (in LA) was that nothing was going to happen to Dr. Murderer and all he was going to suffer was some disciplinary action from the medical board. I hope to GOD that's not true, but why else is this motherfu**er not only WORKING again, but having a Camera Crew follow his ass? I don't know what to think anymore...

You know guys I was on another MJ forum and somebody from Cali pointed out that the word on the street over there (in LA) was that nothing was going to happen to Dr. Murderer and all he was going to suffer was some disciplinary action from the medical board. I hope to GOD that's not true, but why else is this motherfu**er not only WORKING again, but having a Camera Crew follow his ass? I don't know what to think anymore...

Oh God I pray that is not true. I don't know what I will do if Michael doesn't get justice. :no:

i hope I don't get a goddamn infraction for saying this (because I'm "insulting someone"), but I hate that disgusting fuckhead murray. he is sick and deserves to rot in the worst place imaginable. I hate him so much can't he just kill himself like that fucking chandler did, and make the world a better place. Michael, I know you can see what's going on, ignore the disgusting media bitches and bastards who are facilitating this disgrace.

to have a tv show dedicated to a murderer - I have used expletives in my post, but my god, if having a tv show dedicated to a murderer is FUCKING SICK. it's the sickest thing I have ever heard of.

Would not be shock at all I have a bad feeling he's going to get off smh

Michael Jackson's Embattled Doctor Not Ready for His Closeup
Today 1:00 PM PST by Marcus Mulick

(..) A rep for the embattled Dr. Conrad Murray says there are no plans for him to appear in a television special, despite reports suggesting otherwise.
"There is no proposed deal," says spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik. "They were thinking about doing something in the future, but it's been blown way out of proportion." (..)

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b159483_michael_jacksons_embattled_doctor_not.html

OMGGG!! This is trueee??!!!

I have NO WORDS! :mat:

Conrad Murderer is part of the Freemasons which is a secret organisation in the United States (Illumanati)...I read he joined 3 years ago...so I wonder if their helping him out and making sure he doesn't go to prison, these conspiracy theories are something I may start to believe now...because how can some doctor who killed their patient by giving them medicine their not suppose to walk freee?? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!

If that was a normal everyday doctor, he would have gone to prison ages ago but this is the guy who killed the most famous man in the world...he should not only go to prison, he should go through pain!!!

I am too tired and way too depress of what I really want to say about this. So all I am going to say is this. That murderer should be rotting the rest of his life away in prison now. And not have his own tv show. I just hope and pray to God that no one in their right minds will watch that murderer. May he forever rot in eternal hell for what he has done.

Re: My post was locked..because they said it was tabloid, Murray gets TV show!!

Guys... if this is really true, we seriously need to do something against it!!! This is absolutely disgusting!

We should not only write complaints... I think we really should go 'on to the street' and protest... protest against this TV-Show and fight for justice for Michael... don't know how to organize this and if it is realistic... but that's how I feel right now.
I even would fly over from Germany to London (don't know if that would be the right location), to do so.

My god, I can't belive it. Even if you think it can't get worse, it still does.
Really don't know what to say anymore.

I agree with you if this is true we do need to something. I feel sick to my stomach at the thought of this what is wrong with this world, why is there no justice for Michael? why doesn't anyone care? This is so wrong, I am disgusted and I am sorry but I am losing my faith in this world fast. Oh this is not fair I can't believe this I don't know what else to say please don't let this be true.

Julia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back