Murray Trial - 12 October - Day 11 - Discussion

There should ACLS and BLS Certified, Assistant to help at all times.

Another extreme deviation NOT to have an assistant with you.

Dr. Steinberg says you NEED to be Prepared to use Flumazinal & an Ambu Bag

Says person should be prepared to treat patient if something goes wrong. Should also have an assistant with you to call help if it is neccessary.

if anyones feed freezes from time to time. Just refresh the page and you will be fine... They all do that

something tells me that the jugde doesn't like this witness

I love the way that he is going step by step with what the definition of standard of care is. This jury should have NO trouble understanding what was REQUIRED from Murray, and he FAILED.

Waw Steinberg is really listing all the equipment Muarry did not have and were necessary. He also shows that not only equipment but you have to be ready to use it and have a plan for an emergency, like calling for help.

Muarry is looking really mad today. This is really gross negligence to the highest degree!!!!!

This guys is fricken AMAAA-ziiiingg! He is burying Murray with his own words.

Explaining cardiac arrest - heart stops breathing. No blood pressure, so no blood is moving. Have to call 911 immediately and do chest compressions. Usually put person on flat surface and use two hands. In Michael's case, heart is still beating, but no oxygen getting to the heart, which means it slowly starts to stop contracting. Electricity but no contraction or pulse. Electricty dies and patient no longer has a pulse.

Says Murray did compressions even though the heart was still beating. Inexcusable in his words. CPR was bad quality. Need to go 2" in order to do decent compressions, but says this would have been impossible on the bed.

Dr. Steinberg says that in Murrays report it says that Michael's Oxygen was at 90% and heart rate at 70. Both Normal.

When Murray returned after 2 minutes, is was at 120 (something?)

Explains that what Murray SHOULD have done is, Called 911 Immediately, grabbed the Ambu bag and used it.

MJ heart is still working, should not do chest compressions
Must do CPR on the floor with 2 hands not on the bed not with one hand
Another extreme deviation of care

Chernoff, Flanagan and Murray probably wish they could disappear into thin air right now. This guy is SLAYING the defense!

steinberg seems a very positive guy. with a lot of philosophy in his words.
oh i can see how much fun he will have with flanagan, when he is in cross examination with him. lol
oh flanagan flanagan... i see you having no ideas what to ask to make steinberg nervous. :D

brazil seems faszinated about him. :p

I've said it loads already, but this guy is amazing! :clapping:

Explaining that even a 1 minute delay can have a major effect on the chance of saving a patient.

Dr Streinberg describeds CM actions as Strange beheviour Walgren describes as "Bizarre! LOl!

Murray is buried. How after this testimony he can't be found guilty I would never understand.

Everyone deserves a fair trial and an opportunity to defend themselves, and we should fully wait and hear the defences case, but the evidence is so heavily stacked against Murray.

If he is found guilty, 4 years is just not enough.

Thanks for the updates so far. ill have to turn my phone off in s min but will hopefully catch up during the lunch break. ive seen abit of the live stream snd he seems to be a great witness

Back