Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

Chernoff keeps twisted Mohammed's words into 50 different stories to get him confused... that's that only strategie they have used! It's pathetic!

27th june faheem asked to help police to download the security footage. chernoff impling faheem got rid of footage imo

He said Lee didn´t spend any nights at the house. She claim that doesn´t she?

just to make it clear guys , MJ went to Klien's office on May 6 , and the next ppointment was on May 15 , the voicerecording was made on May 10 . So Murray was solely responsible for what we observed on that recording.

thanks for that. good pointer

back to how many times he went upstairs on the 25th. ie getting the kids away etc

chernoff asking if he saw the iv stand any other equipment in the room

asking again about where the security was going after leaving the hospital. same questions again hes trying to wind faheem up. the police asked security to go back to carolwood. already been through this 20 times!

Yes Dr. Lee claims she was asked by MJ to watch him sleep. Also when she got the call that he wasn't feeling well she can hear him on the phone saying what he had in the background! She said this on CNN!

Faheem can't recall many things...o_O Only happens with Chernoff ask him questions!

seriously... Faheem and all these "I dont recall comments".. he dont remember who he went in the car with??

when he arrived back at carolwood he met a police officer outside.. jeez this is boring. finish for beelps sake chernoff. as my mum just said it aint like L.A law! (the 80's programe)

the problem is that he's answering "I don't recall" to BS questions!!! I mean after 2 years trying to remember that tragic of a day with all that choas... and he's asking how many times did you walk... how many times did you talk... how times you went upstairs and downstairs... from which part of your nose were you breathing... I mean common, you can't blame the guy!

This is weird that he can't recall who is driving the car with him..... So many I don't recall. lol
The defense lawyer really need to organize his question better. It kept jumping around. Don't know the point.

He was the head of security and doesn't recall what or who was around him. He might give the wrong impression to the jurors, In a way his not recalling might be helping Murray's case. Maybe I'm misinterpreting his detachment but it seemsto me he saw Michael as an employer and didn't care much about Michael.

I think he is doing okay because the lawyer is going in circles and trying to confuse him.

chernoff spent last 5 mins showing pics of ppl outside carolwood saying is that u is that amir etc. cross over

re direct

interview with cops only faheem there no amir no alberto

lee is a nurtitionsit not a dr deals with vitamins

faheem is over

MJ used to give so many "I don't recall" answers as well though in those silly court cases about his songs...

But anyways, Chernoff is sooo confusing and FRUSTRATING. Even if I concentrate, I zone out with his direction-less questions/assertions.

the problem is that he's answering "I don't recall" to BS questions!!! I mean after 2 years trying to remember that tragic of a day with all that choas... and he's asking how many times did you walk... how many times did you talk... how times you went upstairs and downstairs... from which part of your nose were you breathing... I mean common, you can't blame the guy!

It's true, it's hard to remember what happened months ago let alone two years ago, but he was in charge of Michael's security, he had to be alert and pay attention to who & what was around Michael. He wasn't the gardener, he was the chief of security.

Back