Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

Teddy Riley tweet
Twitter
I so believe!!! This #!@%*# trial I'm not watching cause its a fake soap opera. Everyone is going thru motions for what? Fam pls don't waste my time about my friend/bigbro. I'm not worried at all. You all need not to as well. God is in control!!! Much love to you all...now peace be still...if you know god you know this quote. Peace be still...its a gospel song, listen it.

I didn't see the point in identifying the people in the photos over and over again, what was all that about.

I take that as another point for the Prosecution. The defense doesn't have much, if anything at all prepared for this case. Murray is clearly stressed and showing signs of guilt. Chernoff looks stressed to no end, especially more so towards the end of today's trial. As I said earlier, no way is Murray walking away from this a free man. Just no way.

It's true, it's hard to remember what happened months ago let alone two years ago, but he was in charge of Michael's security, he had to be alert and pay attention to who & what was around Michael. He wasn't the gardener, he was the chief of security.

I totally agree with you... but Chernoff is confusing him to a point that even the smartest man in the world would tumble... but I do agree that he should have been more alert... the only thing I could wonder is if maybe the choas of the emotions got to him... but then again maybe it's something else... but I do agree on yourr point!

It's true, it's hard to remember what happened months ago let alone two years ago, but he was in charge of Michael's security, he had to be alert and pay attention to who & what was around Michael. He wasn't the gardener, he was the chief of security.
Michael has been dead for two years. It is normal to forget things. ESPECIALLY if you have not seen them in two years

court is over for the day. faheem was 50/50 imo. not great not bad

amir and kathy were excellent. defence case is very clear. bodyguards conspiraed toaccuse murray over the cream they are all in it together cause they are NOI

So court over today. what do you all think of today?

court resume tomorrow 8:45am

I didn't see the point in identifying the people in the photos over and over again, what was all that about.

Dont get it either.

Eric Muhammed in grey suit and Derek Cleveland in black suit

30927604.png

Maybe I'm misinterpreting his detachment but it seemsto me he saw Michael as an employer and didn't care much about Michael.

I definately think this is the other way round..He said mj at least once that I hear..Seems to me , he is on the definite side of mj and is no doubt a fan and has his opinion on murray. His continual ' don't recall' was a symbol of that opinion and he 'love' for mj. But as already posted, this doesn't really make him look good or helping the prosecution.It just looks as if he is intentionally not being helpful to the defence and therefore being bias. That will never look good and if that continues, it can be easier for a lawyer or even chernoff , a novice in this arena and in law general imo to portray things with their own agenda and slant.

I hope we get less of that, because even though mysteriously Murray has a pretty bad lawyer thus far on his side ( He could have picked a better one but chose chernoff who I read had to take a test to be a lawyer in that state!!) he can still be made to seem like the victim . But thankfully it is always being shown that he possessed complete negligence on many occassions .That should be all that is needed. Early days yet

Dr Sanja Gupta is making the rounds saying that sources close to the defense is telling him that they will say that MJ was faking his sleep then when Murrray walk out of the room Mj got up with the IV attched to him and took 8 lorazpam pills and then took propofol himself then Murray found him not breathing!

WHAT UTTER SHIT! Gupta should know better goin around saying this when it hasn't even made it into court! He also says that demoral that Klein gave Mj was praobly the reason why MJ couldn't sleep so Murray ddin't know what Mj was taking!

well it seems chernoff trys all ways to confuse faheem and to make him say what he wants to hear. It's the best way to calm him down saying "I can't recall". I think Chernoff could do nothing with it

Faheem wasn't bad but he wasn't good either. I don't know Chernoff was able to confuse him imo. I can that it's already been over 2 years but still. Anyways I assume Alberto Alvarez will be called tommorow?

(
He could have picked a better one but chose chernoff who I read had to take a test to be a lawyer in that state!!
don't underestimate Chernoff. Chernoff voluntarily took the California Bar exam AND PASSED the first time just so he wouldn't have to rely on a California lawyer. I think he is sly and cunning.

Also about FM...I'd think that he would have been prepped for this testimony by trying to recall as much as possible before he got to the stand. Too many 'I don't recalls' and Chernoff always acted surprised when he actually DID recall something.

Murray's team just confuses me. The questions they ask are all over the place and even the witnesses look confused at them. Murray tends to roll his eyes or barely look at the witness I notice. It's too early to tell what will happen but I am tired of hearing Klein being brought up. He is not testifying is he?

I hope we get less of that, because even though mysteriously Murray has a pretty bad lawyer thus far on his side ( He could have picked a better one but chose chernoff who I read had to take a test to be a lawyer in that state!!) he can still be made to seem like the victim . But thankfully it is always being shown that he possessed complete negligence on many occassions .That should be all that is needed. Early days yet

Completely agree.

bodyguards conspiraed toaccuse murray over the cream they are all in it together cause they are NOI

Hi elusive and thanks for all the posts,

Does seem like that doesn't it?..A definite line of accusation for the prosecution, unless this cream convo dis take place..That could all be quite important by the end perhaps?

true but there are so many of them... hope it doesnt affect his credibilit
Chernoff obviously asked random questions about June 25th because he knew that Faheem didn't remember every single detail. It was 2 years ago, you only memorize important events. When I had deaths in my family I remember certain events & persons but I can hardly remember where I was seating in car, who was driving, when I left my home, did I spoke with certain people etc. And you must add shock factor which affect your memory. To me Faheem sounds very honest.

Klein lawyer made it clear that the audio tape of Mj slurring his words is not Kleins fault since MJ didn't see Klein on that day but, four days before that audio took place and that records will show that! So it was has we already said Dr. Murray who made MJ like that and recorded him.

court is over for the day. faheem was 50/50 imo. not great not bad

amir and kathy were excellent. defence case is very clear. bodyguards conspiraed toaccuse murray over the cream they are all in it together cause they are NOI

When was Nation of Islam mentioned?

So it's over for today. I did miss a bit of it earlier in the day so I'm not sure what I missed. Someone else was on the stand? From what I saw Amir did pretty well. Faheem did okay. Chernoff was going in circles. I don't see what the point was in identifying who was in the photos. He asked to speak but the Judge said not unless he was asked a question. I wonder what he would have said.

Poor Prince and Paris though. Hearing that was just really, really sad.

Michael has been dead for two years. It is normal to forget things. ESPECIALLY if you have not seen them in two years

Right but I think being in charge of Michael's security he had to be more dedicated to detail. Williams made a video of the phone conversation, I think he said someone advise him to do that. As chief of security it is expected more, but again he's also human.

I definately think this is the other way round..He said mj at least once that I hear..Seems to me , he is on the definite side of mj and is no doubt a fan and has his opinion on murray. His continual ' don't recall' was a symbol of that opinion and he 'love' for mj. But as already posted, this doesn't really make him look good or helping the prosecution.It just looks as if he is intentionally not being helpful to the defence and therefore being bias. That will never look good and if that continues, it can be easier for a lawyer or even chernoff , a novice in this arena and in law general imo to portray things with their own agenda and slant.

I agree. In my opinion, Faheem didn't exactly sound good on the stand. I think he needs to answer questions with alot more effort at recalling the events surrounding what happened to Michael.

Last edited:
Dr Sanja Gupta is making the rounds saying that sources close to the defense is telling him that they will say that MJ was faking his sleep then when Murrray walk out of the room Mj got up with the IV attched to him and took 8 lorazpam pills and then took propofol himself then Murray found him not breathing!

WHAT UTTER SHIT! Gupta should know better goin around saying this when it hasn't even made it into court! He also says that demoral that Klein gave Mj was praobly the reason why MJ couldn't sleep so Murray ddin't know what Mj was taking!

Back