Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

Dr Sanja Gupta is making the rounds saying that sources close to the defense is telling him that they will say that MJ was faking his sleep then when Murrray walk out of the room Mj got up with the IV attched to him and took 8 lorazpam pills and then took propofol himself then Murray found him not breathing!

WHAT UTTER SHIT! Gupta should know better goin around saying this when it hasn't even made it into court! He also says that demoral that Klein gave Mj was praobly the reason why MJ couldn't sleep so Murray ddin't know what Mj was taking!

Last edited:
He swallowed 8 lorazepam pills ORALLY and within two minutes they reached his stomach, dissolved in his stomach and redistributed into his blood reaching very very high levels . All of that happened within two minutes ?!!! there is a small problem with this theory medically this is IMPOSSIBLE . It's unheard of that oral lorazepam reach its peack within two minutes , UNHEARD OF

Cool, huh? He's superhuman. Not only did 8 pills got to him in 2 minutes (maybe the defense wants to share what those pills were coated with???? I think there would be companies interested!), allegedly he also mentioned to get up, waddle around- you know, all hooked up with that IV in a certain spot, do all that= and then managed to lay down in the position he'd die in, which includes pushing the entire (!!!) amount into himself- all before passing out and magically dying 'instantly'. There is SO MUCH wrong with that theory, it's not even funny. I've seen medical professionals all across facebook groan in laughter at that phantasy.

Oh, perhaps the pills were reacting 'retroactively' you never know. *sarcasm*

the problem is how come any self-respecting doctor promote such theory on national tv and expects to be taking seriously ? what happened to people, did he lose his damn mind ?!! looking silly, stupid and unprofessional for the sake of blaming the victim for his death ?

I agree with you. Cherilyn Lee's comments have always been "fishy" to me. She claims that Michael begged her for propofol, why would he if he hired Murray to administer it? Her story changed a bit about where she was when this convo takes place. She said she was so concerned after MJ asked her for it yet all she could say is "go to the hospital" after receiving the hot on one side cold on the other call. Did she call to follow up to see if MJ was doing better? Also, she quickly went to the media with the propofol story, much like Oxman, before the autopsy results were in. She made sure her version of the events was first and loudest. Based on testimony, I'm not even sure if she's a licensed practicing nurse or an herbalist?

I was thinking the same thing. That's why I was wondering why she would be called to the stand when the prosecution is still presenting its side of the case. The prosecution is the side calling witnesses right now. So unless they intend to rest their case after Alverez testifies, I don't see why Lee would be called to testify this early in Murray's trial.

I thought the Judge made it clear that he didn't want the defense out there giving interviews about the case yet I just saw an interview Flanagan gave to Pearl Jr about Klein and the Audio tape of MJ that was played in court. o_O He said MJ self medicated and Murray recorded him like that! I won't post the vid because it don't belong in this section but, it's on Youtube.

I thought the Judge made it clear that he didn't want the defense out there giving interviews about the case yet I just saw an interview Flanagan gave to Pearl Jr about Klein and the Audio tape of MJ that was played in court? o_O I won't post the vid because it don't belong in this section but, it's on Youtube.

He did tell them to shut up. Maybe Flanagan's ass will be admonished in court.

U know what I'll post it if that's alright? If not move it to the conspiracy section. Just skip the annoying intro about her hoax mj book she puts in all her vids!

Last edited:
That the Audio is proof that MJ self medicated when he didn't have a doctor near him
well, in this particular case he did have a doctor with him , Murray was with him , he recorded him and according to the prosecution we will also hear what Murray said to MJ that day, would be great if they have the exact timing of that recording.

The exact time of the taped recording we have all heard? that was 9am.so flannagan now blames mj for that tape instead of klien seeing as mj didnt visit klien around those dates.what was murray doing there at 9am obviously he had been there all night.and how come mj only started with bad insomnia when murray was giving him meds. mj had been seeing klien regulary since january. but when murray comes onboard thats when he starts going downhilland there were no pills in mj

Last edited:
So mj was faking sleep from 10.40 till just before noon if u go with the new defence argument. great acting mike lieing there for over an hour

I'm wondering if Lee shouldn't be called as a defense witness. If the prosecution is calling her, then I don't understand their reasoning. I mean, wasn't she doing TV interviews just days after Michael died and wasn't she blaming Michael for his own death? If so, I don't get why she would be called as a witness when the prosecutors are still presenting their side of the case. Putting her on the stand at this time would surely mess them up. This is all just my opinion.
shes listed as a pros witness hence her taking the stand now. didnt murray accuse her of giving mj dip. and she said mj told her that my dr says its fine to use dip aslong as you are monitored. that dr being murray.if her and alberto are up nxt i hope they do ok. lee seems to be a lose cannon

So mj was faking sleep from 10.40 till just before noon if u go with the new defence argument. great acting mike lieing there for over an hour

i agree. Also, wasn't the first amount of propofol enough to make Michael fall asleep? Propofol is very powerful stuff from everything I've heard about it. Personally, I seriously doubt that Michael could get a dose of that in him and still be able to fake sleep.

Yeah maybe.

i was thibking about the jug of urine murray claimed he emptied.which he didnt as it was still on the nighstand. murray claimed he hadnt given diprivan on the 2 previous nights yet the urine had diprivan in it. so that urine was from the 25th.did murray claim the only
dip he gave was the amount at 10.40? yet the jug was full

Hey Guys! I had to change my password for my email. I chose 'MurraysDefense' but apparently it was too weak :p :D You all probably won't find that funny but I was laughing hard at how bad the defense was,so I just thought of it :D

Edit: Also, who's next?

Lol!!!

Yeah maybe.

i was thibking about the jug of urine murray claimed he emptied.which he didnt as it was still on the nighstand. murray claimed he hadnt given diprivan on the 2 previous nights yet the urine had diprivan in it. so that urine was from the 25th.did murray claim the only
dip he gave was the amount at 10.40? yet the jug was full

yes he said he refrained completely from using propofol the last three nights , and at 10.40 am after mj begged him for propofol he gave him only 25mg . So unless he is going to claim MJ also injected himself with propofol at somepoint during that night , I don't know how he will be able to explain that . .

Thank You so much MJJC Staff & Community!
I Love what you are doing here. Love the live-updates & your comments!
I'm not @ Home, can't follow on tv, have only iPhone for keeping me informed!
But with this discussion & the twitter updates i've all i need!
Once again thank you, to all of you!

#Justice4MJ
#Justice4MJ
#Justice4MJ
#Justice4MJ
#Justice4MJ

He didn't go to the hospital because the whole world would know and they would start claiming that he wasn't capable of doing the concerts once again and the media would have a blast over this!

I'm worried about the the next witnesses, Chernoff is good in confusing people and make them look stupid, he did that with Faheem. I just hope the next ones hold it together. Sadly I most probably won't be able to watch the first half of their testimony's today.

Apparently, Michael would record demo's on his iPhone. He was doing an up-tempo song on it, and Murray saw Michael do it, and that's where he got the idea. Is this true? I thought Michael had a Blackberry?

It was nine in the morning when that was made. We know thanks to Kai, Michael got up around that time.

It's strong evidence against Murray , how the prosecutors will be able to make the connection without Murray taking the stand? We will have to wait for the closing arguements I'm afraid

I'm totally confused by this! I thought Kai Chase said the children never went upstairs and Prince just went to the staircase and spoke to the doctor. So how come the guards are saying otherwise? Who's lying?

I think Arnold Klein has a lot to answer for. The bodyguard saying MJ would go there so often and at times his speech was slurred. (He did looked dazed in the photos too) What on Earth was Klein doing all these days? If he was performing cosmetic procedures, why couldn't he just locally numb the area and go from there? Didn't he realise Michael had rehearsals and needed to be alert?

I don't feel we are getting an honest picture here. I just wish we could go back in time and find out what the hell these doctors were playing at, instead of arguing about it now, when it's too late.

Back