Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

wendy2004;3504757 said:
I believe so. Walgren asked him if there is no number in the levels column what it meant and he answered that it means nothing was found. ND seems to be in places where there's no result.

I know a few of us looking at the AR was wondering about that. We now have our answer. The test WAS conducted, however, no # means nothing was found; not detected.

are you sure he referred to the dashes? because at prelim rogers said during cross the dashes mean the substance was not tested.

from prelim, Jan 11 2011: Witness Christopher Rogers. Cross-examination by Flanagan.

Mr. Flanagan: Now, I notice when it comes to hospital blood, that when it comes to nordiazepam, lorazepam, midazolam, ephedrine, there is just a dash there. Does it mean those substances weren't tested for in the hospital blood?

Mr. Walgren: Objection. This is beyond his area of expertise and scope.

The Court: I’ll overrule the objection. Based upon your experience, can you offer an answer or not?

The Witness: I can answer the question, yes. This would indicate that the bottom four substances were not tested in the hospital blood.

I think the question from Chernoff to the Coroner about whether she did her investigation perfectly is highly unfair and misleading. There is no perfect investigation. Mistakes do happen and no investigation is perfectly clean. I think people have watched too many CSI episodes on TV and expect "perfect" investigation, which is simply unrealistic.

Of course, there is always room for improvement. There are certain aspects the coroner could have done differently. But, I still don't see how Fleak's testimony today can break the case at all.

^``^ At the time AA took the IV bag with the bottle of propofol inside, he must have put his fingerprints on the IV bag.
Then he grabbed a bag and opened it for Murray to place other items (vials of propofol...).

But AA fingerprint wasn't mentioned, or I missed it. Or simply it was expected to be found...

I wrote another long list Walgren said: 2 midadolam vials, 1 lorazepam, etc, etc, The last two items he mentioned with unknown fingerprints were the Y connector and the syringe with a needle.

am i right in saying all the unknown prints are the ones were mj and security etc were all tested? does that make sense. so it maybe unknown but they know it wasnt mjs prints

courts back

so they ONLY test drugs that were already detected in the heart blood , It's fair to assume they did test for lorazepam in other organs and did not detect it, right?

am i right in saying all the unknown prints are the ones were mj and security etc were all tested? does that make sense. so it maybe unknown but they know it wasnt mjs prints

courts back
As I understood it, there were identifiable prints from unknown people. There were also unidentifiable prints that simply cannot exclude anybody.

tox1.png

i like thats hes going through all the drugs that werent found.

Demerol not detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat it chernoff... trying to namedrop Klein all the friggin time....

says neither meperidine (demorol) nor nomeperidine were detacted in mj's
no trazodone in MJ either
no xanax
no diazepam (valium) was detected but less than 0.10ug/ml
lorazepam (ativan) was detected 162 ng/ml
medazolam (versed) 4,5 ug/ml detected

Normeperidine aka Demerol not detected (ND) - looked for this and other types of drug because thought he might be positive for it from known background or media speculation....Maybe they were listening to Morphine!

No demerol and no demerol metabolites detected is confirmed!

Boom to the demerol addiction accusers!

thought he might be positive for it from known background or media speculation...
the power of the media eh?

walgren is drilling home the demoral

Marijuana NOT detected! (didnt Jeffree.. Latoyas hang-around say MJ was smoking some? )

Ephidrine not found...

u think the media will report on all the things that werent found?!

As annoying as it may be that he's talking and talking and talking... But he's good! He explains everything well and he keeps me awake. ;)

Back