Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

they did not even bother to test for lorazepam in urine or liver WOW

findings

findings.png

once again asks about demoral and was there any in the system. he says noooooooooo

The results they are giving now are actual weight...not concentrations. I think I heard him say that, can someone confirm?

midazolam is also benzodiazepin plus he said they need a reason to test for a particular drug so if Murray specifically mentioned lorazepam they should check for it everywhere shouldn't they

the syringe tested... detected propofol and licodine... (ps, did he say the amount they found was equal to 4 drops?)

syringe.png

Okay. Thanks. I am reading the last witness made mistakes and now all this testing discussion makes me worried.

the last witness wasnt great. the witness talking about the testing now is great as they tested mj for every drug going and found nothing other than what murray gave him.walgren has asked about 20 times whether he found demoral to make sure the jury hear it

Waiting for Chernoff to get some answers , as usual Walgren speaking in general . He told every monkey and his mama he gave him lorazepam , later he said I gave him lorazepam on two nigts previously. You found lorazepam in high concentraion and list it as a contributor to death still did not bother to test for it in any of the organs beside the blood!!! Idiots, no wonder Murray has no intention of pleading guilty .

the last witness wasnt great. the witness talking about the testing now is great as they tested mj for every drug going and found nothing other than what murray gave him.walgren has asked about 20 times whether he found demoral to make sure the jury hear it

Thanks. I hope his family is listening too.

if im not mistaken.. the findings from the syringe.. Medical evidence 1

Medical evidence 2: findings from the tubing

fin1.png

crap, i missed to screen-shot the findings from the connector

flanagan will be doing cross after the break.
so far the witness's been good, wonder how the defense r going to argue with him. the witness doesn't seem to be someone who could easily be fooled/confused but let's see.

Back