Murray Trial Day 18 October 26th

Must be desperate if they start bringing religion into it

why do u hope that wendy?

Rev. Williams has some interesting testimony/information to offer which might be useful to the prosecution during cross-exam.

Oh btw, apparently the defense dropped the 'eating' lopz theory, which is why they focus on the pee yesterday.

The problem with the pee is that it's not really an accurate read in regards to what was taken recently within a matter of hours becuz it's still storing information of what someone had in their system from as much as 72 hours prior. I originally thought the urine might be useful but after hearing Anderson (I think it was him) testify that the bladder is like a storage center that holds onto residues from days earlier I realized it can't be 100% accurate about WHEN something entered the system.

I noticed Flanazepam said it was the 7:30am urine that was in the jar which is interesting cuz Murray claimed in his police interview that he went, during his 2 minute escapade to the loo... to empty old pee. smh

So, my guess is Murray had not collected anymore urine from MJ since he relieved himself at 7:30am. This is VERY interesting and related to the thing I couldn't talk about in yesterday's thread (or the day before??). They are looking for a timeline for something...but they won't be able to find it. Murray's interview has severely locked them in...and that's a good thing. 7:30am is VERY IMPORTANT. The Prosecution even used this time in their timeline as to when they feel something may have gone wrong. 7:30am is the starting window.

Last edited:
What procedure did this man stay awake for??? This guy and a few others actually gave interviews on tv the first week of the trial.

As usual, I don't have any sound in the beginning. Tried OTRC, ABC And MJJunderground but no luck so far. How is it for yoy guys, any link with sound?

Edit: And as usual, I get the sound back just after I say I have no sound. So problem solved.

I'm listening and I wish there was no sound! This testimony makesme want to vomit.

There are the crocodile tears again! I might have to mute it for a bit, it's making me so angry.

constantly stayed in contact cause hes a friend and for medical stuff they became friends. hes had other drs but never became friends with them. chernoff warns the paitent not to comment on what murray might have said to him about the case.

blahhhh murray loves his paitents. he cares for them. did murray ever abandon you? does he have the character to? no he wouldnt. takes loads of times with his paitents in his office.

murray doesnt inform his paitents? objection substained. does he talk to his paitents about whats going on. yes he does it so u can understand. he will call your family.. this is sickening.

Eeeewwwww we don't wanna see Murray picking his nose! >_<

These character witnesses will be sickeningly ott.

I just know............... That dr. Muarrys ass ain't up there crying!!!!!!!!!

Oh so you mean that Michael did not take 8 pills anymore!!!! (sarcasm)

I think they're saying he self-injected along with the propofol. It was kept on the down-low since yesterday so I don't really know what the direction they will be going now. They do agree with Sheffer that there was far more Lopz in Michael than what Murray admits to given.

is murray gready? no way. hes not gready. he hasnt charged me

you guys owe me for listening and typing up this drivel LOL

Oh Muarry is wiping his eyes and nose. Is he crying again? Poor baby.

They do agree with Sheffer that there was far more Lopz in Michael than what Murray admits to given.

white said in his report that he thinks murray gave more loraz than he told the police. so even white thinks this

cross

Guys how come the last time Muarry treated this guy was in 08 and then he claims muarry told him he was going to work for Michael in 09. This means that he was not a patient at the time muarry was treating Michael, or am I not understanding something.

Clever final question and the witness was very honest about what he would do.

when did u drive to L.A? monday. and your staying in a hotel? u given media interviews? yes he has 2. were u still being treated by murray in 2009? or just friends? he cant remember. the last time he saw him professionally. 2008 he thinks. so when did he tell u he was gonna work for mj. ? april he thinks. your not just a friend you said he was your best friend!! yes i did. you said you have all his personsl cell phone numbers.

murray helped with your heart yes. he wasnt treating you for

not sleep issues? no

not drug issues? no

u met him in the hospital and u singed some paper work 11 years ago. during the procedure you saw the monitors and u looked at what you heart was doing. walgren showing that there was monitoring equipment there. 3 other ppl in the room 4 ppl in a hospital room with monitors doing a procedure!! excellent walgren

cross over.

redirect

i wasnt paid for the interviews as hes my friend. awww poor murray. causey did the interviews cause he was upset about the media reports about murray love compassion for his paitents hes the best dr ive ever been to. barffffffff i dont think he did what hes been accused of

recross. theres nothing in the world that would make u change your mind about murray? no not nothing but what i know and what i feel he didnt do it. i want u to assume that murray was negligent and it was provern you would still be here for your best friend today?
and the answer is yes!! case closed. very classy david.

witness steps down

Back