Murray Trial Day 18 October 26th

Walgren is asking the same question on redirect and both have given the same answer.

Wahlgren is mopping the floor with the defence witnesses. I leave this now in the hands of God.

So there's these same 4 patients that have made the rounds together talking up for Murray. They're like a team of cheerleaders. He admits they all talke when they meet up.

I like Walgren's tone. Very strong but still respectful and gentle. Forgot to mention that yesterday in regards to Lee. Both Walgren and Judge Pastor were so sweet to her.

To be fair to the above, none of them were paid for those interviews. It isn't really all that different from what Chase did except she did get paid to talk about Michael.

Oh Oh another one who said that no information would cause them to change their mind about Muarry. There you have it folks.

Murray gave Walgren such a dirty look after that last question

Very stupid to call these people because they highlight how he fail Michael

Completely agree. Murray had a team to help him in the hospital but he wasn't willing to share his $150,000 a month with a team to help care for MJ.

Well if they did not get paid in money, they got paid in fame or attention, so in my book they got paid.

lived in vegas 2002- 2011. 3 heart attacks going through when it happened yada yada yada

Well if they did not get paid in money, they got paid in fame or attention, so in my book they got paid.

I don't think you can compare because we can say the same thing about everyone who supported Michael including his kids, T-Mez, Chase, Lee, ect. I doubt they got much fame because who honestly remember any of their interviews and they're willing to go on the stand and support their friend. So, they're willing to put their words on record. Unlike others we can name from Michael's side.

Basically muarry is crying when they are talking good about him and giving dirty looks when Walgreen shows he was negligent.

getting paid or not is irrelvent. im sure they got a free night in a nice hotel etc for their expense.

This is what bothers me. What does any of what these character witness people have to say about Murray have to do with what happened to Michael? These people weren't at Michael's house that terrible day to see Murray talking on the phone when he should have been monitoring Michael. Of course they are going to go up to bat for Murray anyway. But to me, it's not really fair to have them coming in talking about Murray is if he's some god when he dropped the ball so miserably with Michael. This is all just my opinion.

I don't think you can compare because we can say the same thing about everyone who supported Michael including his kids, T-Mez, Chase, Lee, ect. I doubt they got much fame because who honestly remember any of their interviews and they're willing to go on the stand and support their friend. So, they're willing to put their words on record. Unlike others we can name from Michael's side.

They (the witnesses on the stand) got fame because their significant peers or social others know they were on tv. It does not matter if the vast world out there do not know who they are or saw them. These people are not their reference point. Everything we do we get something out of it. It may not be money but there is some reward.

getting paid or not is irrelvent. im sure they got a free night in a nice hotel etc for their expense.

Unless you got the bill, that's kind of a bold statement to make.

Just because you don't like what they have to say doesn't mean their bad people and need to be character assassinated. Murray did saved most of their lives and it only highlights how he utterly failed and treated Michael more as a cash cow than a patient or a friend.

Yes, CM cared his passion and I believed that's why MJ believed in him. But unfortunatly, CM didn't have the same care for MJ.

I am reading here. Why does Walgren ask them that nothing would change their opinion of Murray and if they would still be here? I don't get the point of that.

They (the witnesses on the stand) got fame because their significant peers or social others know they were on tv. It does not matter if the vast world out there do not know who they are or saw them. These people are not their reference point. Everything we do we get something out of it. It may not be money but there is some reward.

In that case, how do you know their rewards is just the happiness they feel from helping a friend and not the fame?

I am reading here. Why does Walgren ask them that nothing would change their opinion of Murray and if they would still be here? I don't get the point of that.

One of the reasons is to show they are biased. They are biased witnesses, since they already think that Muarry cannot be guilty and not even showing them facts will change their point of view.

^I guess to prove that they are biased, and not open to accept any negative comments?

The more these people praise Murray's treatment of them the more they demonstrate how differently he treated Michael. Not equal at all.

Back