Murray Trial Day 18 October 26th

The final question really killed it. Walgren's last question is really smart. He will stand out for Murray even know he killed MJ.

can someone help me with something?

i didnt know it but is it true that shafer based some of his testimony on dr white, the same dr white that was in contempt of court?????? What happend there and when was it i missed it?? was in live or behind the cameras?

And if the two had a fight was it on michael?????????????
(they known each other 30 years a read) What is dr white opinion???

Pls help me..

jeez four more of these. i need a bucket quick. how these ppl dont know they are being used by murray. fools

This guy does not believe muarry did what he is charged for. I guess he was not listening to the evidence, so bye bye grandpa.

Walgren's last few questions just now were brilliant. Here's the next witness..

Court starts at 0900. five character witnesses are due to testify today. all thought to be paitents.

i can post updates till the lunch break then i have to go to work. so id really appreciate if you guys can do updates for the afternoon session so i can follow when im at work on my many toliet breaks!!

Hi everyone, Elusive I saw your post in the other thread, I'll do what I can to post after lunch braek, but can't guarantee it. I've been back to work since monday, before that I was not working because I had sa small operation two weeks ago. I do morning shifts, which is great because I get home 15 to 20 mn before the trial starts, but..... I just get 4 hours sleep, and it's getting a little bit too hard

I guess I'll play it by ear today, and see if I can do them , but don't expect them after the lunch break, just to be safe. I had a really hard time last night understanding Hensen, Flanazapam was fatal for me...

So, we will need you guys for updates !

constantly stayed in contact cause hes a friend and for medical stuff they became friends. hes had other drs but never became friends with them. chernoff warns the paitent not to comment on what murray might have said to him about the case.

blahhhh murray loves his paitents. he cares for them. did murray ever abandon you? does he have the character to? no he wouldnt. takes loads of times with his paitents in his office.

murray doesnt inform his paitents? objection substained. does he talk to his paitents about whats going on. yes he does it so u can understand. he will call your family.. this is sickening.

Did Murray call anyone in MJ's family at any time during his "treatment" of MJ? Tutt! Anyone ever get it clarified about Murray claiming he knew Randy J. I think he made some comment about knowing Randy but I never heard more about it. Was he talking out of his butt again or did he really know Randy from somewhere?

This guy does not believe muarry did what he is charged for. I guess he was not listening to the evidence, so bye bye grandpa.

He all but said even if he believe Murray did what he was charge with he would still stick up for him because Murray is his friend.

Although most sees this a foolish, I actually admire this kind of character trait. However, this mostly have to do where I grew up at where you support people, especially friends and family, even when they did something stupid.

Next witness: Mr Andrew Guest. Lives in Las Vegas Neveda.
Worked at Mandalay World Resort.
Dr. Dickson refer him to see CM for CHEST PAINS. No stress test!

If Murray made sure Andrew Guest was in a hospital setting why didn't he do the same for Michael?

The witnesses can keep bringing up Murray having a 'team' of people as much as they like, when it comes down to it, he didn't when he was treating Michael that night. No disputing that.

It seems that muarry treated these patients better than he treated Michael. Sad because he was going to make more money off Michael. Muarry did a procedure on this witness also.

Oh Oh they all did media interviews and are friends.

Thank you to everyone who are watching this. It's much very appreciated.

Very stupid to call these people because they highlight how he fail Michael

So there's these same 4 patients that have made the rounds together talking up for Murray. They're like a team of cheerleaders. He admits they all talke when they meet up.

I like Walgren's tone. Very strong but still respectful and gentle. Forgot to mention that yesterday in regards to Lee. Both Walgren and Judge Pastor were so sweet to her.

""Murray never gave you propofol in your bedroom, did he?" Walgren is so brilliant.

48. from vegas lived there for 10 years . met apil 2002 through his main dr a referal. chest pain arm pain headache. his dr called murray on his cell phone and murray was out of the country so made an apointment to see him when murray came back. saw murray a few days later. murray did tests on him .no treadmill test cause you could die! cause of your family history. murray said i want the test to be done at the hospital so i have back up if theres any problems!! (walgren will love that)

put in stents. im allergic to iodine so murray gave me a prescription wheeled into a room with machinery! slightly sedated.he was awake during the procedure. watched it. i was concerned murray aksed me if was ok blah blah blah.

procedure fixed the chest pains 1 month later more stents done. murray was concerned about one of the artaries (sp) so another

was murray reckless to you or others. hes the best dr ive ever seen he explains everything he makes sure you are ok. during and after the procedure he called me at home on a weekend hes a great guy .goes off to be sick

cross.

he knows gary causey hes done interviews with gary. who else was a guest? on the cnn interview? denis and ruby you are all friends? yes.

heart treatement. it was importnat to be done in a hospital to have a team to back him up? yes. the monitors were there and the team? correct.

murray never gave you diprivan in a bedroom? no

wouldnt you agree the level of care muray gave you in the hospital wouldnt you agreethat every paitent deserves that level of care ? yes i would

redirect. i said a team cause its in a hospital. he does stuff in his own office aswell

cnn pay you. no so .i dontthink murray getting a fair shake. he needs support. i appreciate his caring. im alive cause of him.

recross nothing would change your mind about dr murray would it? answer No sir!!! dumb witness lol

haha nothing will change your opinion about Murray. Nice last question again from Walgren.

this guy,,,I am alive today because of that man,,,,wish we could say the same about Michael.

Back