Murray Trial Day 18 October 26th

In that case, how do you know their rewards is just the happiness they feel from helping a friend and not the fame?

It is still a reward. The initial thing was that they get something out of it even though they did not get paid. That is the point. They are getting something from the interview. Even if you say they feeel happiness, they are still getting something from it, that is, happiness. This is the end of this because I cannot go into my graduate school arguments right now, I want to listen to the trial.

this is boring. yacking on about her treatments. how murray saved her cause she wasnt getting any better. after other drs had treated her then she had a second heart attack. murray treated her. and saw she had blaockages and repaired 2 of them and do the thirs later. whatever hospital i was at he came to see me.

opinion treat his paitents with care? never had a dr that was more caring. the other dr missed my problem but murray didnt.

is he the type to rush through things.? no he doesnt. she laughs when you go there u are gonna be there for a while!

gready money hungry? no hes taking care of paitents pro bono i know for a fact hes done it awwwwwwww how lovely

cross

who contacted you to testify? one of the lawyers. miranda savcik? yes. she asked for a testimonial? i gave something yes. miranda works for media master. answer i didnt know who she worked for? walgren shows her email address says media masters! its a PR firm that works for lawyers. i didnt know i was trying to be helpful

when u learn murray was working for mj? he never once said mjs names. he told me he was taking a break and said im closing my practice.. you didnt ask him why? he said he was taking a break. i was worried cause i didnt trust any other dr

all you problenms were with your heart? yes

all done in a hospital at sunrise hospital. murray got a disciplinary letter from sunrise! in 2006 murray paitent had a had heart problem cause of tubing issues. loads of calls were made to muray he didnt get back for 3hrs? later. murray said get another dr. they couldnt get one so he said get another nurse. murray then turned up later even though the paitents could have been in serious trouble. no shes hasnt heard about it

first dr made loads of medical records and gave them to dr murray? yes he did.

redirect. hospital rule that a dr has to ring in within 1.30 hrs.

dennis hicks. all the friends have come together how nice!

can someone help me with something?

i didnt know it but is it true that shafer based some of his testimony on dr white, the same dr white that was in contempt of court?????? What happend there and when was it i missed it?? was in live or behind the cameras?

And if the two had a fight was it on michael?????????????
(they known each other 30 years a read) What is dr white opinion???

Pls help me..

I am not sure. I saw your post about no answer about this so hopefully someone can answer rthis for you.

It is still a reward. The initial thing was that they get something out of it even though they did not get paid. That is the point. They are getting something from the interview. Even if you say they feeel happiness, they are still getting something from it, that is, happiness. This is the end of this because I cannot go into my graduate school arguments right now, I want to listen to the trial.

Fine, but your original point was that they got paid in fame so it doesn't matter if they got paid or not. I simply ask how do you know that they didn't get paid simply by the fact they helped their friend and it was never about fame? In your first post, you painted a picture of these witnesses being glory seekers. When you start guessing what is in a person's heart, you have to look at it from all angles.

Unless you got the bill, that's kind of a bold statement to make.

Just because you don't like what they have to say doesn't mean their bad people and need to be character assassinated. Murray did saved most of their lives and it only highlights how he utterly failed and treated Michael more as a cash cow than a patient or a friend.

now isnt the time to play devils advocate. you give interivews ppl get put up you get expenses. thats how it works

several witnesses have stated they would love murray even if he was gulity and nothing would change their mind. case closed. i doubt they would say that if mj was their son

had a heart problem and the dr said i cant fix it. no doubt murray came in and fixed it .

waiting on cross. if someone wants to do this direct. ive had enough

this is boring. yacking on about her treatments. how murray saved her cause she wasnt getting any better. after other drs had treated her then she had a second heart attack. murray treated her. and saw she had blaockages and repaired 2 of them and do the thirs later. whatever hospital i was at he came to see me.

opinion treat his paitents with care? never had a dr that was more caring. the other dr missed my problem but murray didnt.

is he the type to rush through things.? no he doesnt. she laughs when you go there u are gonna be there for a while!

gready money hungry? no hes taking care of paitents pro bono i know for a fact hes done it awwwwwwww how lovely

cross

who contacted you to testify? one of the lawyers. miranda savcik? yes. she asked for a testimonial? i gave something yes. miranda works for media master. answer i didnt know who she worked for? walgren shows her email address says media masters! its a PR firm that works for lawyers. i didnt know i was trying to be helpful

when u learn murray was working for mj? he never once said mjs names. he told me he was taking a break and said im closing my practice.. you didnt ask him why? he said he was taking a break. i was worried cause i didnt trust any other dr

all you problenms were with your heart? yes

all done in a hospital at sunrise hospital. murray got a disciplinary letter from sunrise! in 2006 murray paitent had a had heart problem cause of tubing issues. loads of calls were made to muray he didnt get back for 3hrs? later. murray said get another dr. they couldnt get one so he said get another nurse. murray then turned up later even though the paitents could have been in serious trouble. no shes hasnt heard about it

first dr made loads of medical records and gave them to dr murray? yes he did.

redirect. hospital rule that a dr has to ring in within 1.30 hrs

Damn. And Walgren is doing great showing how medical records are essential.

I do wonder what the jury is doing with all of this. Are they taking notes? Do they look engaged? Do they care? Do they perk up everytime Walgren takes the podium to speak? haha

now isnt the time to play devils advocate. you give interivews ppl get put up you get expenses. thats how it works

I am not playing devil's advocate. I just don't like when people dismisses other people's feelings or experiences because others don't agree with them. It's the same problem I had when posters were calling all of Murray's girlfriends whores and hookers because they work at strip clubs and they had a relationship with Murray.

Quite frankly, it makes people look like judgemental jackasses.

I am not sure. I saw your post about no answer about this so hopefully someone can answer rthis for you.

me too marebear. thx for helping!

can someone help me with something?

i didnt know it but is it true that shafer based some of his testimony on dr white, the same dr white that was in contempt of court?????? What happend there and when was it i missed it?? was in live or behind the cameras?

And if the two had a fight was it on michael?????????????
(they known each other 30 years a read) What is dr white opinion???

Pls help me..

arent drs supposed to save lives? its like hes doing something out of the oridinary. give the man a prize

I am not playing devil's advocate. I just don't like when people dismisses other people's feelings or experiences because others don't agree with them. It's the same problem I had when posters were calling all of Murray's girlfriends whores and hookers because they work at strip clubs and they had a relationship with Murray.

Quite frankly, it makes people look like judgemental jackasses.

several witnesses have stated they would love murray even if he was gulity and nothing would change their mind. case closed. i doubt they would say that if mj was their son

Michael needed Dr. Adams, really. I mean, he had NO problems with his heart. None. Why would he need a cardiologist. Ugh. I can't listen to this anymore. I'm so angry and sad at the same time. :(

Oh please with the questions about Murray's greed. If he were as conscientous as Chernoff is trying to make out, Murray would drive an economy car and live modestly. Instead he was throwing money at strippers and denying support for his children.

My guess is they won't be calling Rev. Williams since they are trying to portray Murray as Dr. Pious. Rev. Williams would lay it out exactly WHY Murray ultimately decided to go to London with MJ. M-O-N-E-Y!

That's their friend. I personally know several people who would support their family or friends even if they learn they were serial killers. It's human nature, we based people on our own experiences not others. I'm not saying their right or that I even agree with them, but that their priority so I respect their mindset.

For a lack of better words, it a argument of morality.

cross. u maintained contact with murray since 2000.yes . murrays kids live next door to denis. got a letter about closing his practice. did murray explain? no when did u learn he was working for mj? i didnt know it was on t.v any verbal conversation? yes. but he didnt say mj

you care was for your heart? yes. he did detailed care? monitored you? yes kept medical records? you would have to ask murray. last time murray gave you a stent? 2004/05. hes not sure.

treat you for sleep disorder? or drug? no

witness off

chernoff asks for a break. yeah please do. i need to go throw up

Interesting that none of the Primary care physicians who referred pats to Murray have testified ..that would have carried more weight.

(Edit: or even any of Murray's clinical colleagues from any of the hospitals where he worked)

Last edited:
ruby mosley. this is the 5th one? and last? no direct from me if someone wants to do that

I see several of you have been throwing up today, don't forget to see Muarry to discuss your symptoms.

Oh please with the questions about Murray's greed. If he were as conscientous as Chernoff is trying to make out, Murray would drive an economy car and live modestly. Instead he was throwing money at strippers and denying support for his children.

My guess is they won't be calling Rev. Williams since they are trying to portray Murray as Dr. Pious. Rev. Williams would lay it out exactly WHY Murray ultimately decided to go to London with MJ. M-O-N-E-Y!

what did this guy say? maybe they will use him as a rebuttal witness. was his name on the witness list (the long one)

Back