Murray Trial Day 22, November 1st

lets hope so. after all the pros was expecting another witness first. is shaffer in the court room? been spotted?

yeah thats more logical. obviously he needs to time to prepare the xtra bits from his redirect
I believe it was all done purposely the defense knew well ahead that they weren't gonna call Gabriella they just let the prosecution especially Walgren believe that, then pulled a fast one with resting their case without presenting Gabriella or Murray (well that was foreseeable ). I hope it's like you said, Walgren needs to call Shafer now that he didn't get Gabriella.

maybe the defense never had any intention to call ornelis, just a tactic to get the prosecution unawares. Too bad the pros cant call her...I still think there's more to that story. Oh well. Shafer is more important. And it does make more sense to take some extra time to 'get their ducks in a row'... C'mon Walgren!

Me = nervous wreck

Me too!

Can they call Dr. Shafer, but ask for more time? I mean Dr. Shafer may not even be in courtroom today?

We want Shafer! We want Shafer! We want Shafer! Plus, I understand things better when he's explaining it.

Come on, Walgren! :angel:

Drugs taken intravenously go into all the tissues. They go into brain, organs, muscles, bones, intestines, the stomach. They flow down concentration gradients. This has nothing to do with post-mortem redistribution.

Grouphug!
images

Back