Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

He everybody

I wanted to know regarding the jury deliberations- how many hours a day will they deliberate? If they start today will they finish at the time the court proceedings would have usually finished? I'm asking as it will be very late in my part of the world and I want to know if I need to stay awake all night or can go to sleep at the time court would have usually ended each day.

Thanks in advance

Absolutely awesome job from Waldren, I had tears running down my face in the first 5 minutes, so moving. Surely we will see justice served after this.

I missed all of Walgrens closing statement, hopefully it'll be uploaded on YouTube. :happy:

Bless Walgren:heart: He's fought and is still fighting and NEVER gave up.

Thank You, David Walgren :angel: Justice For Michael :heart:

Isnt it possible that the jury will take longer for the verdict than a normal court day would go? like 6pm California time?
its better that coming together tomorrow again...

He everybodyI wanted to know regarding the jury deliberations- how many hours a day will they deliberate? If they start today will they finish at the time the court proceedings would have usually finished? I'm asking as it will be very late in my part of the world and I want to know if I need to stay awake all night or can go to sleep at the time court would have usually ended each day. Thanks in advance
normal court hours i believe

His closing was based on heart and facts. Doesn't get any better than that, imo.

Exactly.. I loved how he humanised MJ and talaked about his children and future. So much emotions in his closing.

He everybody

I wanted to know regarding the jury deliberations- how many hours a day will they deliberate? If they start today will they finish at the time the court proceedings would have usually finished? I'm asking as it will be very late in my part of the world and I want to know if I need to stay awake all night or can go to sleep at the time court would have usually ended each day.

Thanks in advance

they will deliberate during court hours. so it would be between 8:45 AM to 4:10PM LA time.

sorry guys I had to leave at 300....will they come back today after the break? for defense closing argument? thanks

I agree. some thing he says seems to come word by word from the messages we read and write.

Yeah, either that or it's a great minds think alike thing. A lot of things are just so obvious. But the thing with the pants Murray was wearing or the IV-tubing and pocket thing weren't all that obvious.

God was too late... Should have walked into Michael's room on 25/6/09 :ermm:
Stevie Wonder at Michael Jackson's live memorial service said: "This is a moment that I wished that I didn't live to see come, but as much as I can say that and mean it, I do know that God is good ... And I do know that as much as we may feel, and do, that we need Michael with us, God must have needed him more." :(

According to SkyNEws, it resumes at 8:40 UK Time.... So, verdict today?

when the trial starts at 1:40 PM LA time, there would be 2 hours 20 minutes till the end of court day. We still have at least 1 hour for defense closing, a possible rebuttal by Walgren and additional instructions by judge. that would not leave much time for deliberations.

I think a verdict today is highly unlikely but we can have a verdict by end of day tomorrow.

Brilliant job by Walgren. He hit all the right points! He owns the courtroom without being annoying or a bully or to self-important. No matter what the verdict is, he deserves utmost respect!

Yes he did a great job, very proud of him, delivered the facts and made the jury think. Was very hard to hear about him talking about how this trial goes on for the children, how they will never see him again, because of CM's negligence.

Great job Walgren, you sexy intelligent beast! :good: :love:

Regardless of the outcome of the trial, you did an excellent job getting justice for Michael!

tumblr_ls2zo3KYcq1qb17ws.gif

Stevie Wonder at Michael Jackson's live memorial service said: "This is a moment that I wished that I didn't live to see come, but as much as I can say that and mean it, I do know that God is good ... And I do know that as much as we may feel, and do, that we need Michael with us, God must have needed him more." :(

Nice try :no:

[h=6]abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Court's officials tell us that if jury arrives at a verdict late in the day, judge will NOT delay reading it to the next day.[/h]
[h=6]abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Exclusive tidbit: Court's Public Information Office just told us there will be a 2 hour break between verdict is announced and read[/h]
what does these statements mean? im confused with the verdict thing :huh:

because the charges are so low, and like walgren said even with michael self injecting cm would be quilty. So i truly hope a quick verdict by tmr

Back