Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

what exactly means "will get the case?"
will we get a verdict today?

get the case means that jury will start deliberations.

I don't think we'll have a verdict today , if every one spends 1.5 hours that means that the jury will get the case end of today.

nice articels thx for posting everything here! good the pros starts

But ive got a question. I didnt follow the whole trial say 80 procent so ive got have missed it. But no new evidence is allowed in closing. Is the fingerprints ever adressed before? Because i never heared it?

No new evidence is allowed in closing but I have a sneeeeeaky suspicion Chernoff is going to try and slip some into his closing argument. He's prolly gonna state something we never heard in evidence in some sly way thinking he can get it in under the radar. The good thing about this is even during closing, there can be objections. It's frowned upon becuz the attorney is laying out his case and not be interrupted BUT if the line is severely crossed an objection can be made.

Let's see if Chernoff can get thru his closing without Walgren having to make a single objection. The way the defense has behaved during this case, it would be a miracle, imo. OR Walgren could wait until his rebuttal to remind the jurors that whatever Chernoff tries to slip in was not in evidence. Thankfully, the State gets the last word so any Chernoff f*ckery can be dealt with.

get the case means that jury will start deliberations.

I don't think we'll have a verdict today , if every one spends 1.5 hours that means that the jury will get the case end of today.

thank you.

:( i was so hoping to get the verdict today so that everything will be over.

The operative word in his negligence is FORSEEABLE danger. What woulda happen if he left MJ alone.
And for that he shouldn't have abandon Michael.
The baby in the kitchen counter top needs to be hammered home. Shafer brought it up and Walgren should reinforce that.
I believe he's going to evoke emotions through PERSUASIVE convincing story-telling and this is where his clever juxstapositiong and clever interplay of visuals and audios reign significant. The judge's instructions should be adhered to. Even if MJ did a self administration which is preposterious as already refuted and debunked several times by Schafer,
Standard of Care should include preventing the patient from any foreseeable danger which means you DON'T leave propofol lying around in plain view. I'm glad the judge is now laying the instructions.

Last edited:
abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Judge said it will take him about half and hour to read the jury instructions. Then each side will have about 1 1/2 hour for their closing.

so the jury should have the case for about 2 hrs b4 the end of the day

the judge is gonna go through the jury instructions first

then the defense is stupid. we mentioned this before in CA involuntary manslaughter does not require a person to be a direct cause of death, being a significant factor is enough.
they did not have a defense and they knew it

jeez im a nervous wreck today.

page one of instructions.

going through the rules of not being biast searching on google etc. no legal rules yet

Yeah just going over instructions. Should be good to go in about 20 minutes.

onto the burden of truth. and innocent until provern guilty. beyond reasonable doubt means an abiding conviction that the charge is true. not everything is true in life so in other words u can have some doubts about some things but that doesnt equal reasonable doubt and you can still convict

u can base your ruling on factual evidence and circumstantial. reasonable conclusions come from circumstantial evidence.

haha whites testimony is toast......judge whether the witness testimony is true or bias.....perhaps bias for $$$$$

u can believe all non or some of a witnesses testimony.. how well could the witness see the events. how well could they remember. how did they act when testifying. was the witness bias. ie a friends of murrays. is the testimony reasonable when u consider the other evidence. be reasonable that sometimes witnesses forget things or 2 witnesses may see something different.it doesnt mean they are lieing.

expert witness. u dont have to see their opinion as fact thats for the jury to decide considering their knowledge, education etc the facts the expert relayed apon was it legit? u can disregard if u dont think the facts were correct.weigh each opinon against the other. look at the facts both sides gave look at their qualifactions if u want.

Forget about Mark Geragos. He is bias as hell, sounded like someone who would like to see Murray acquitted. Really dislike him and all his comment about Michael is so negative.

It is hard to believe that he use to represent Michael. Thank god Michael got rid of him and hired TMez instead. TMez is so passionate about justice like Walgren and to me Geragos sounded more like Chernoff.

Mark Geragos (who was willing to praise everything the defense did )told Anderson cooper the first day White took the stand , the defense clearly gave up on defending the negligence aspect of the case and shifted their attention to try and blame MJ for the lethal propofol dose,they believed according to him the jury instructions would state if the jurors believed Murray was not the direct cause of the death he should be cleared , Geragod said the defense had a good chance of finding 4 to 5 jurors who would agree with them IF the jury instructions contained such a phrase. Obvioulsy that did not happen, the jury instructions state even if he's indirect cause the jurors can still find him guilty because the whole case revolves around Murray's negligence.

I hate my mother she's on me to get off the internet and study ughh!!! This is the last day for FFS,

Back