Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Murray not to surrender to authorities Friday

Ok so here it is my final word. As for right now it's the LAPD's word vs Murray's lawyer's word...who will turn out to be right we'll know at the latest tomorrow afternoon.

Until then goodnight fellow MJJ members!

Last edited:

This is just so bloody ridiculous. The authorities need to get their act together and concentrate on what is most important here. Justice for Michael.

Justice for Michael begins, however slight it may be. Sorry Murray, you can't escape those 'cuffs. I wish people would stop treating this Dr. Murray like some fragile little flower. Michael was the fragile one who was badly mistreated and killed by this man's incompetent, careless, wreckless, unforgivable behavior.

Going back to bed...

Me too! And to have photos of him handcuffed spreading around the world to show to people who the murderer is :evil:

That actually made me laugh a tiny bit. But I would just so totally love to see that happening to that murderer.

No problem, if I find anything else before i go to bed I'll definitely post it. I'm just so sick of waiting that I'll be totally dissapointed if it doesn't happen tomorrow. I just wish they would set a date and actually keep it.

I feel exactly the same way. All these months I have wanted just one thing. And that is justice for Michael. And it was just last night I was thinking of why no one cares about Michael. Except for us and his family. But what I really don't understand of why it has to take so long. Just arrest the murderer already.

Justice for Michael begins, however slight it may be. Sorry Murray, you can't escape those 'cuffs. I wish people would stop treating this Dr. Murray like some fragile little flower. Michael was the fragile one who was badly mistreated and killed by this man's incompetent, careless, wreckless, unforgivable behavior.

Going back to bed...

Yes I totally agree with you.

it seems like oxman has some serious competition....the doctor's actions in the last days seem to me kinda desperate,and so his lawyer's strategy...they are already talking about going public?!

LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment
Posted Feb 5th 2010 12:11AM by TMZ Staff

The scheduled arraignment Friday for Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson will not take place as scheduled because of the feud between the L.A. County D.A. and the LAPD over Dr. Murray's surrender.

As we first reported, the LAPD was bent out of shape -- and that is an understatement -- because the D.A. had kept cops in the dark and had been working with Dr. Murray's lawyers to arrange a voluntary surrender in court at the time of the arraignment.

The plan as of this afternoon -- Dr. Murray's lawyers would drive him to the L.A. County Sheriff's Office at the Airport Courthouse in L.A. at 5:30 AM Friday, along with a bail bondsman. Dr. Murray would be booked, post bail and then walk into court without handcuffs or chains.

We're told the LAPD so vehemently objected to the plan ... the D.A. finally backed off. The LAPD wants to arrest Dr. Murray, book him and bring him into court in handcuffs and/or chains -- something that is fairly standard in homicide cases.

The plan has fallen apart and we're told ... as of now ... there will be no arraignment tomorrow.

It's starting out shaky, folks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/dr-co...ignment-lapd-district-attorney/#ixzz0eegayP0t

wtf ??!

Re: LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

this is crazy. I don't understand it. it's starting to look like a tv show. a very bad one.

I can't believe their arguing about how to style an arrest just do it damn!

No, we should support the LAPD with this one. Murray should NOT be a free man. He SHOULD be brought to the court in chains and be in chains the whole damn time.

for feck sake! just arrest the guy! But I have to say I do agree- Dr.Death should be cuffed and treated like everyone else in a homicide case. I just hope they get this mess sorted today
or monday .

Murray should be brought in handcuffs.our poor Michael was in 2003!

Wow, they just played a voice mail on the Today Show that Dr. Death made to some Bob Russell guy that was apparently made "at exactly the time Dr. Murray says he was trying to save Jackson's life" according to his time line. The call seems so casual and nonchalant.

Wow, they just played a voice mail on the Today Show that Dr. Death made to some Bob Russell guy that was apparently made "at exactly the time Dr. Murray says he was trying to save Jackson's life" according to his time line. The call seems so casual and nonchalant.

Who's this Bob Russell and what were they talking about?

They don't explain who Bob Russell is but the voice mail says:

Dr. Murray
This is Dr. Murray for Bob
Hi, how are you?
Um, sorry I missed you.

Dateline guy: The voice mail was left at exactly the time Dr. Murray says he was trying to save Jackson's life...

Dr. Murray
Just wanted to talk to you about the results of your EECP.

I guess more on the case will be covered tonight on the Dateline thing...

ok...they need to just go over to his damn house, get him, and put him in handcuffs. They took no time puttin' an INNOCENT man in handcuffs. Yet, they are takin' their good ol' time with a murderer? :doh: They just need to do it and get the job done! geeze really, who in this world gets "warnings" that they are going to get arrested? Just go and fxckin do it!

Dr. Murray
Hi, how are you?
Um, sorry I missed you.

Dateline guy: The voice mail was left at exactly the time Dr. Murray says he was trying to save Jackson's life...

Dr. Murray

WTF? :doh: And these weren't put out before why? Hopefully the police had these voicemail recordings already. His timeline don't match up. Murray didn't give a fxck about Michael. He just goes on his way actin' like he did nothin' wrong. :ranting

This man deserves to die the most cruel way possible!!!

All this means, at the moment, is that Dr. Murray will not be allowed to surrender peacefully in court without arrest (and handcuffs).

The L.A. County District Attorney's office still has the option to issue a warrant for his arrest tomorrow, and have the LAPD apprehend him (in handcuffs) at his mother-in-law's Santa Monica condominium.

This is what could and may happen come Friday morning.

Marty In LA

i would really like to see this happening!

Dr. Murray
Hi, how are you?
Um, sorry I missed you.

Dr. Murray

thanks.. hmmmmm.... so this dateline programm might be pro-Michael? If they are releasing this stuff on Murray...

This is not really news but the Today Show piece also says...

But Dateline has learned the L.A. County Coroner's office found concentrations of Propofol in Jackson's blood that suggest Murray gave Jackson a lot more Propofol than he's admitted (the 25 mgs).

Bloody hell.

I'm going to side with the LAPD. CUFF HIM!!!!!!!

So when will the arraignment take place then? I'm sick of these delays.

If authorities refuse to take him into custody for a court arraignment, then Murray and his lawyers will meet with reporters outside the courthouse, Miranda Sevcik said."
more P.R stunts.

this is crazy. I don't understand it. it's starting to look like a tv show. a very bad one.

I agree. Its all becoming too surreal. I think it is causing more frustration to everyone involved. Just do it already and get the ball rolling.

They need to hurry the hell up and get him in handcuffs.

There better be TONS of news crews filming THAT.

Last edited:

more P.R stunts.

If you start reading the news now there are more and more articles from people who knew Murray. One of them is his uncle in London saying how he is not guilty. (whatever...you are his uncle)

The press is maddening. I feel like our chains are being yanked and we are all being manipulated and I don't like it. If there is a conviction coming, they should just do it and not drag this on and on. There has to be some reason the LAPD / DA are having this back and forth crap and it has to do with manipulating US, the fans and public and this is when I start to become more annoyed at the system and the press.

Why give him the luxury of a surrender?
Oh HELL naw!
They better arrest him and parade his ass around in front
of the cameras in handcuffs .....just like they did MJ! :angry:

the defence are playing P.R games with the D.A

If you start reading the news now there are more and more articles from people who knew Murray. One of them is his uncle in London saying how he is not guilty. (whatever...you are his uncle)

The press is maddening. I feel like our chains are being yanked and we are all being manipulated and I don't like it. If there is a conviction coming, they should just do it and not drag this on and on. There has to be some reason the LAPD / DA are having this back and forth crap and it has to do with manipulating US, the fans and public and this is when I start to become more annoyed at the system and the press.

there is still hope. Michael had so much negative press during the trial and still the justice prevailed. I hope the same will happen again. I hope Michael will receive justice.

Back