Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Murray not to surrender to authorities Friday

So is he still going to be charged or not? My brain doesn't function. Please explain folks!! Thx.

Re: LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

did they give the actual time of the voicemail. is this one of those phonecalls made duringthat 45 min or so timeframe that we all know about or is this based on murrays second timeline ie this phonecall was made after 12 midday and was it b4 or after that phonecall with his GF where he says omg mj aint breathing or some crap

no one really knows i think the best thing is for us to sit back and just wait

One of them is his uncle in London saying how he is not guilty. (whatever...you are his uncle)

Umm...Not guilty of what? He hasn't even been charged with anything. If by "not guilty", he means "not responsible", well, sorry to break it to him, but his nephew is most definitely responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. Smh.

This is before the last call to his girlfriend , but in the search warrant they said three phone calls two were very lengthy and the last one was only 13 minutes to the assistant/girlfriend . There were many phone calls made that morning and many before 11 oclock that day , everything will backfire once the TOD is made known

Last edited:

They don't explain who Bob Russell is but the voice mail says:

Dr. Murray
This is Dr. Murray for Bob
Hi, how are you?
Um, sorry I missed you.

Dateline guy: The voice mail was left at exactly the time Dr. Murray says he was trying to save Jackson's life...

Dr. Murray
Just wanted to talk to you about the results of your EECP.

I guess more on the case will be covered tonight on the Dateline thing...

So he's calling a patient? Or someone else with a code to tell them "MJ's been taken care of"?! Just a thought. I mean, what easier way to kill someone and make it look "accidental" and only get a max of 4 years (most likely less) than have a doctor give someone benzos and Propofol. There's been cases of nurses and doctors intentionally killing patients with benzos alone, so it's nothing new really. And isn't it a bit odd that Dr. Murray can afford to hire all these lawyers...Where is that money coming from? Would be really interesting to know who is giving him the funds. I hope the police is looking into it. Also, with Murray's past (several women, clubs, didn't someone mention gambling too?), it wouldn't surprise me if someone had some information about Murray that allowed them to blackmail him. Don't know, but this all just seems really odd, and somehow the way Murray acted looks like he wanted to make sure MJ dies. Not giving proper CPR, not calling help immediately, not telling he gave Propofol and now some dubious voicemail, which makes it sound more like some code (I know EECP exists and has to do with cardiology...but if Murray called while MJ was in trouble...sounds more like a code to "okay, he's been taken care of". I mean, if it was all planned and meant to loolk "accidental" then he ain't gonna call and say "okay I killed him" on the phone. Bet he'd use a code word. JMO.)

thanks.. hmmmmm.... so this dateline programm might be pro-Michael? If they are releasing this stuff on Murray...

I think they're just pro-drama. I think the LAPD is prolly pissed about what's going on, so they leaked that. Kinda' like "Okay, the longer they take with this arrest, we'll just keep dripping the goods we have on him."

This is before the last call to hi girlfriend , but in the search warrant they said there phone calls two were very lengthy and the last one was only 13 minutes to the assistant/girlfriend . There were many phone calls made that morning and many before 11 oclock that day , everything will backfire once the TOD is made known

ok. i was hoping the phonecall was made after the one to the GF. so basically this is one of thee phonecalls we have known about for months.its nothing new except we are hearing what he was talking about. murray changed his timeline so it wasnt when cpr was being done as they claimed on the tv show

At 11:18am he called his Las Vegas office for 32 minutes

at 11:49am he called another Las Vegas phone for 3 minutes

at 11:51am he phoned somebody in Houston for 11 minutes.

at 12:05 pm he called MJ's assistant.

at 12: 21 pm paramedics were called

so the above is the 3 min phonecall to vegas imo

Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What

http://www.tmz.com/
Posted Feb 5th 2010 9:10AM by TMZ Staff

Conrad Murray's people just told TMZ they are ticked off that they are caught in the middle of a tug of war between the LAPD and the L.A. County D.A. -- and they will show up in court at 1:30 PM today to surrender ... whether charges are filed or not.

As we first reported, a feud is raging between the LAPD and the D.A. -- the D.A. wants Murray to surrender and the LAPD wants him arrested before coming to court ... on charges of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

We reported last night that things were so bad between the two agencies that the D.A. pulled the plug on today's arraignment.

But Miranda Sevcik, the rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ "We are stuck in the middle of something we can't control." Sevcik, who called the feuding "insane," says "Dr. Murray will wait for a call as to where and when he will surrender" and adds if the call doesn't come he will show up anyway at 1:30 PM.

The problem for Dr. Murray -- if the D.A. doesn't file charges this morning, there's nothing to surrender to ....

Stay tuned ...

Re: Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What

so what will happen if the charges are not filed yet? He will arrive to court and they'll tell him that he is free to go?

crazy.

then he will likely say I only phoned Stacey in Vegas to get the results of my patiens and they I phoned one and left a voice mail , then I called to check my girlfriend . WOW

He is really smart

the defence are playing P.R games with the D.A

The defense? Or the LAPD? I can't quite figure out what is going on here.

This seems to be about wanting to parade a man around in handcuffs to prove a point.

My feelings on that have already been made known.

You are the PR person dividing us on this board. You have beena a strong supporter of Murray from the beginning and some weak fans can't see through it. I pray for our fans that are preyed upon by some here. They are hurting and suffering a great loss and for you to tell them how to feel. I want tell you how I really feel but I think you know.

There are so many post supporting that man by these few that it is mind boggling. We are not as dumb and stupid as you think.

The defense? Or the LAPD? I can't quite figure out what is going on here.

This seems to be about wanting to parade a man around in handcuffs to prove a point.

My feelings on that have already been made known.

is seems to be about wanting to parade a man around in handcuffs to prove a point.
im not intrested in that more important issues although i wont be upset if hes treated like mj

all is see is murrays lawyers playing P.R games with the D.A and LAPD. this is all what this "we are going to surrender even if theres no one at the court house" crap is about.trying to make it like hes handing himself in even though the police dont even want to arrest him and then they said they will talk to the media at the court house. the D.A/police better get on the same page cause the defence are winning this P.R battle and making them look stupid

then he will likely say I only phoned Stacey in Vegas to get the results of my patiens and they I phoned one and left a voice mail , then I called to check my girlfriend . WOW

He is really smart

the fact he was making thse phonecalls at all is the real issue though. he was either making them after mj was gone or he making them when he should have been monitoring mj

im not intrested in that more important issues although i wont be upset if hes treated like mj

all is see is murrays lawyers playing P.R games with the D.A and LAPD. this is all what this "we are going to surrender even if theres no one at the court house" crap is about.trying to make it like hes handing himself in even though the police dont even want to arrest him and then they said they will talk to the media at the court house. the D.A/police better get on the same page cause the defence are winning this P.R battle and making them look stupid

Ok. I understand what you mean now.

I didn't and still don't understand why they would postpone it though and thats all I was asking. From what I was originally reading it looked like the police and the DA were fighting which is the part I didn't understand. Why postpone it. Either they have charges to file or they don't.

I didn't and still don't understand why they would postpone it though and thats all I was asking. From what I was originally reading it looked like the police and the DA were fighting which is the part I didn't understand. Why postpone it. Either they have charges to file or they don't.
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("2594833")
cause its all aload of crap created by TMZ?

cause its all aload of crap created by TMZ?

Possibly that. I said earlier that I feel our chains are being yanked and it is very uncomfortable. The LAPD did their investigation, they turned it over, they have the files. They are ready to do something. Just do it and get it moving along already.

Yeah, the drama is giving me a headache.

why are authorites making things so difficult. arrest him and then decide what u want to do, he can spend the weekend in jail in the meantime.

Someone has to be the bid dog between the agencies. Stop the fooling around worked together and get this guy. Ugghhh

if murray surrenders at the court b4 a warrant has even been issued is that classed as an admittence of guilt? well looks like it to me lol

the fact he was making thse phonecalls at all is the real issue though. he was either making them after mj was gone or he making them when he should have been monitoring mj

he was definitely making them after MJ was already dead because if you go with what he said and if indeed he was doing CPR while he was talking to his girlfriend he had no time to collect the drug bottles and then hide them . all these calls were made to cover up what happened before 10.40 am that day . if the Today Show report is true that the amounts of propofol found in mj's system were huge then I don't know how is he gonna explain that , a 25 mg were less than one bottle, let's just say they found much more how is he gonna explain that ? MJ used to wake up and change the bottles ? :smilerolleyes:

and they would have been able to know for how many hours he was given propofol that night , how is he gonna explain that ?

Let's say he change his story to I gave it to him all the night and that's why you found huge amounts in his urine , then why did he say it was only given at 10:40 am ?

He is busted .

Murray is trying so hard to make himself the martyr. if he shows in court without charges being filed, he could be saying, "Look I have nothing to hide. I am redy to prove my innocense." While at the same time making the DA and LAPD look like incompetent fools who can't get their stuff together. I think they are being played.

You don't show up at a court house to be arrested. You don't turn yourself in unless there is a warrant issued. Maybe that is how they do things in Houston or maybe his lawyers are clueless

double post

Murray is trying so hard to make himself the martyr. if he shows in court without charges being filed, he could be saying, "Look I have nothing to hide. I am redy to prove my innocense." While at the same time making the DA and LAPD look like incompetent fools who can't get their stuff together. I think they are being played.

totally agree

This is all so fucked up. Let's get it over with already. Oh my god :smilerolleyes:

The insanity continues. Of COURSE one doesn't "surrender" if there are no charges. Because, surrendering for WHAT? This is quite emotionally wrenching. The schism between the LAPD and DA's office doesn't sound too good. . . . Sure wish they were on the same page and could actually get something accomplished!

I wonder how much his bail will be? And who will pay it?

Back