Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Press Conference this afternoon

Thanks! I just called. They transfered my call to the DA. I asked when would CMURRAY be handcuffed and arrested? Thet said, "Monday". I then asked how are they so sure when it was supposed to be Wednesday, today and now Monday?. I told him that I was seething. He said, "as in anger"? I said yes! He then said, "don't seeth and have a nice day". I told him, that is easy for you to say. :(

Can't believe they actually told you they were doing it on Monday. How odd that they would tell a person on the phone.

Re: Press Conference this afternoon [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

well that depends on what u believe to be the truth. i for one arent intrested in IU until evidence is shown to support it. so at this stage until the D.A reveals their case and they believe it was murder 1 all i can go with is murder 2 based on gross disregard.everyone wants a conviction rather than not getting one and if that means charging a lesser charge but adding stacked charges thattakes him to the same sentence as murder 2 than ill take that.

Yes same here as along some sort of justice IS served... That why i can not wait for the trial so WE da FANS know what happen...

and considering tmz sources come from the LAPD and they calim to have been kept in the dark lets hope they have been kept in the dark about the charges aswell

Harvey mentioned on wednesday there was a big secret but wouldn't elaborate further but he knew. With them, reading between the lines is a real smart idea.
There papzz are out in droves and I have to give it to them, they are on their sh!T!

just want to add here to all the fans:

This case with Murray and Michael is not only running with TMz.com but with other news oulets who have been the identical information. Those new sources are:

The Drudge Report 2010 (a very conservative news source).
Fox 411
Huffington Post
Las Vegas News Journal
MSN (ET)
Yahoo.com
AP Breaking News
TMZ (who is there before the news breaks) in my opinion, they are on it. reported Rhianna's
abuse with Chris and were the first to leak the photo's of her face.

Tmz may throw in their own opinions from time to time, but they do have inside sources to all the courtsoss the country. acr as Harvey Levin is an attornwy and has been doing this forever. So you can believe what you want but check out the other websites as well.
Rollingstopne Magazine

the problem is it doesnt matter how many outlets report a news story interms of deciding if the story is credible or not if all the different news outlets are all using the same singular source. prime example being cnn over the last few days. within minutes of tmz posting something new cnn have run with the story. obviously their souce is tmz same with sky news in the uk.even the AP have taken things direct from tmz.

Harvey Levin is a lawyer who does have sources and connections in the LAPD. Sadly he's probably the best bet for information.

Trish why do you think Manslaughter would have been charged already?

Because (according to TMZ) there is going to be only ONE charge of Involuntary Manslaughter filed. One charge .... If that's the case (and the case was/is already prepared and ready to be filed) then it could have been filed and warrant could have been executed by now.

Oh my god, I'm really startin to get mad now, these people are pissin me off!!!
I thought today something's gonna happen, now I come here to find out that nothing important has happened again? Everytime the same bullsh.......got enough of this sh....!!!

....the DA has released a press release haven't they? Or is my local news just really off? Because I live in Houston and their saying that Murray is heading back here.

yes, they did...a very short one.

Harvey mentioned on wednesday there was a big secret but wouldn't elaborate further but he knew. With them, reading between the lines is a real smart idea.
There papzz are out in droves and I have to give it to them, they are on their sh!T!

I hope he's telling the truth and that he's right.

Because, surely, IM would not be that big secret.

Has anyone posted the links and phone numbers on twitter?

Maybe it would help reaching more fans.

What can fans,what can I,do to help?

I sure want Murray in jail for centuries!

there better be additional charges obstruction of justice trafficing etc

Maybe lots of fans are calling so they're trying to stop fans calling by telling you that. Karen Faye apparently has some campaign going on for people to email and call the LAPD - 213-486-6890 is the number she gave

that could be right. I called to as it's numer is on facebook. They are catching a lot of heat from us fans.
When I called I reached the LAPD they then connected me to the DA. He told me Monday.

Last edited:

God, all this is so frustrating. I just want justice for Michael so badly :cry:

I think hers is a more direct number.

I got through on this # 213-486-6890 direct line email is lapdonline.org. They know we are out here and are ready to tell us anything. So, good luck and bug them to death!

I called LAPD an asked when Murray was gonna be in handcuffs, they referred me to DA. Called DA they said as they were told-Monday.

Maybe it would help reaching more fans.

What can fans,what can I,do to help?

I sure want Murray in jail for centuries!

Yes, we need all the help we can get.

I already sent the numbers to mj fans on facebook and told them to spread it also.

Just spread the word and i hope more of us will read and do something.

I'm about to e-mail lapd now.

The fans shut down the D.A office phone-system. Lol.

Fans from Saudi Arabia, Sweden, the UK, India, the US, Costa Rica, Brazil, Germany, France, Hong Kong.. and many many other places called the D.A today.

Dr. Conrad Murray will walk into court on his own free will Monday and face the judge after being charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say counsel for Murray spoke by phone with members of the L.A. County District Attorney's Office this morning and the D.A. agreed Dr. Murray could surrender without being arrested.

Unless the LAPD intervenes on its own and hooks Dr. Murray up, we're told he'll show up in court with a bail bondsman on Monday. We're also told the recommended bail will be $25,000, which will be posted on the spot.

Sources also tell TMZ the arraignment will take place at 1:30 PM on Monday.

The judge will order Dr. Murray to go to an LAPD station for booking. It's unclear how long Murray will have to appear at the station.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/conrad-murray-lapd-arraignment-d-a-bail/#ixzz0ei1YVesq

Thanks Trish for your response.

It seems everyone is getting a different answer when they call about the charges. I think it's a bit odd that they're just handing out this info willy nilly, are they even allowed to give this info out to strangers over the phone. You'd think this info would be quite sensitive.

It's bonkers. Why say they're going to do it Monday. Don't say anything and just do it Monday.

Is it me?

Yes, we need all the help we can get.

I already sent the numbers to mj fans on facebook and told them to spread it also.

Just spread the word on twitter and i am also e-mailing lapd.
Yes we do need help,but i am confindent that we,the fans,will make a difference

Thanks Trish for your response.

It seems everyone is getting a different answer when they call about the charges. I think it's a bit odd that they're just handing out this info willy nilly, are they even allowed to give this info out to strangers over the phone. You'd think this info would be quite sensitive.

It's bonkers. Why say they're going to do it Monday. Don't say anything and just do it Monday.

Is it me?

I also agree it's weird.
I hope they see that we are not gonna give up until Michael gets justice. Enough is enough!

Harvey Levin is a lawyer who does have sources and connections in the LAPD. Sadly he's probably the best bet for information.

That is what I am trying to convey here to the fans. 1) Harvey has a website with all sorts of news with celebs, 2) you may comment under each story if you choose, 3) He and Mike or who ever that guy is when they take questions, each take time to read each question from viewers to answer their questions. Since October, they have increaseed and innindated with fans relating to Michael Jackson. I know way back when, TMZ didn't say pleasant things about Michael but since his death and as a journalist/Lawyer, he must be fair and balanced. There are too many of us fans who want the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. Justice will prevaile for Michael, it has to.
For me, I live in the same area where many celerberties live and frequent the same grocery stores, shops, malls, etc., so I see this a lot most on a weekly basis and run into celeberties all of the time. They are people too and have needs just as we all do.
The Jackson family home is literally 2 miles from my home. There are always rode blocks fire trucks, police cars , and drama all day/night long. When the chopper is flying over our neighborhood, it's something that has happened nearby as I said I am very close to all of the commotion. I just stay out of their way.

Last edited:

Dr. Conrad Murray will walk into court on his own free will Monday and face the judge after being charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say counsel for Murray spoke by phone with members of the L.A. County District Attorney's Office this morning and the D.A. agreed Dr. Murray could surrender without being arrested.

Unless the LAPD intervenes on its own and hooks Dr. Murray up, we're told he'll show up in court with a bail bondsman on Monday. We're also told the recommended bail will be $25,000, which will be posted on the spot.

Sources also tell TMZ the arraignment will take place at 1:30 PM on Monday.

The judge will order Dr. Murray to go to an LAPD station for booking. It's unclear how long Murray will have to appear at the station.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/conrad-murray-lapd-arraignment-d-a-bail/#ixzz0ei1YVesq

:no: :doh: :no:

I just don't know what to say. I hope TMZ is wrong about all of this because if they did all this damned hoopla over how he turns himself in then just stick a fork in it and call it done. To treat someone that may have killed a person like friggin' royalty is just crazy. I just can't believe it.

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

Yes I did.

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

I just called the DA office and this lady kept on saying i don't know, i don't know.

i asked if there will arrest made anytime soon and all she said was "i'm sure they are working on it"

this is SHIT!! it makes me mad.

I'll call them again too. I'm going to be calling them everyday until an arrest is made.

I tried calling the D.A.'s office but it was busy, so I guess that's a good sign? A lot of fans must be calling.

Also a friend of mine, MicHil on this forum, tried calling and supposedly the woman she talked to didn't know anything. She just kept saying that "she didn't know" to all of her questions. lmfao nvm she is online. :lol:

I will be writing an email later and will try to call again too.

HLN talking about Michael's case and how Murray is guilty and playing 911 call

Back