Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

OMFG!!! HE's gone y'all. :lol: Wtf? he left...and NOT ONE person saw him. So NO Pic of him with hand cuffs.??? WTF?

L.O.V.E.
Romi

he´s really gone? ..cant believe that no one got a picture of him :wtf:

wow I have two different cameras going showing two different doors. still no sight of him

SINCE MJ'S DEATH 8 MONTHS AGO...CONRAD MURRAY HAS VISITED HIS BURIAL SITE ON NUMEROUS OCCASSIONS??? WTF

I AM SURE THAT IS WHAT I HEARD...Seriously that is quite shocking

Look I really am starting to think Conrad is a pawn here and yes responsible but a pawn never the less...Look at the words of Kenny Ortega..Not to judge? He would have known just as much as anyone else as to the truth of what was happening..Maybe he knew others who were responsible....

I kept looking into the eyes of conrad murray throughout and you can either see no remorse and innocent in his view or eyes that suggested he was being used and framed..

If it it found out he was a scapegoat then all the pictures of him at burial site and his message on camera and his loos etc would make sense as to me they could show the eyes and mannerism of someone who was being used by others...

I just think there is more to this than meets the eyes...

But to say he and mj were friends is obscene and clearly not...Acquaintances maybe but friends?? hmmm

There is more to this than Conrad Murray

fuck the press
michael you're still the best :(

They just asked 'Is he coming out?'

Cops said 'No'

He probably left while this lot were running backwards and forwards like headless chickens.

OMFG!!! HE's gone y'all. :lol: Wtf? he left...and NOT ONE person saw him. So NO Pic of him with hand cuffs.??? WTF?

L.O.V.E.
Romi

He's not in handcuffs

wow I have two different cameras going showing two different doors. still no sight of him

I have 3. And everyones saying he left already. I did not see anything in either 3 different cam shots i have on my desktop right now.
I feel like such a stalker. lol...

SINCE MJ'S DEATH 8 MONTHS AGO...CONRAD MURRAY HAS VISITED HIS BURIAL SITE ON NUMEROUS OCCASSIONS??? WTF

Look I really am starting to think Conrad is a pawn here and yes responsible but a pawn never the less...Look at the words of Kenny Ortega..Not to judge? He would have known just as much as anyone else as to the truth of what was happening..Maybe he knew others who were responsible....

I kept looking into the eyes of conrad murray throughout and you can either see no remorse and innocent in his view or eyes that suggested he was being used and framed..

If it it found out he was a scapegoat then all the pictures of him at burial site and his message on camera and his loos etc would make sense as to me they could show the eyes and mannerism of someone who was being used by others...

But to say he and mj were friends is obscene and clearly not...Acquaintances maybe but friends?? hmmm

Disgusting!!!! revolting!!!! sick! sick! sick! :puke:

SINCE MJ'S DEATH 8 MONTHS AGO...CONRAD MURRAY HAS VISITED HIS BURIAL SITE ON NUMEROUS OCCASSIONS

Who said that?

They just asked 'Is he coming out?'

Cops said 'No'

He probably left while this lot were running backwards and forwards like headless chickens.

Probably. They made it easier and "safer" for him, so that he didn't have to "suffer" from some angry people's reaction. :bad:

Am in the verge of developing ulcers. The killer had probably left the building. Am all stressed out.

its p.r bull s*** he went there once with his camera crew.

I have 3. And everyones saying he left already. I did not see anything in either 3 different cam shots i have on my desktop right now.

lol me too. I just dont see how he could have got out, unless he went on the roof or something and a helicopter picked him up

I agree.. IMO this doesn´t begin or end with Murray.. I just dont know what to think anymore! :no:

tmz is just filming a bin....ironic considering the trash they and the media film and say

he could have left when his lawyer was doing the press conference?

He probably flew off the roof in his helicopter!

Did he arrive in one.. who pays for that?

I Think he said 'watch my gun' because there were loads of people crowding around.

i hope he means Michael?:scratch:
Cut the nonsense out conspiracy theorists (not addressed to you but in general), some Karen Faye floons have been sending him dead tweets this week, telling him to cough to deaht and god knows what knows. This tweet of his was as an answer to Randy and the KAren floons who keep on attacking him. He does not mean Murray.

I don't know what will happen to Murray...

But I can tell you what happened to a friend of mine in Wisconsin, when they had their prelim hearing, it set the dates up for jury selection and the start of trial and cleared up any issues the lawyers had to bring up, etc.

Thanks for your response ;)

I hope your friend is well.

He left the building id say the camera man for TMZ is n shit

TMZ still is filming and waiting......

Back