My aunt died yesterday what should i do? 2 funerals the same day. Help.

Thril

Proud Member
My aunt died yesterday and her funeral is on Tuesday. My father is mad because I want to go to Michael's memorial instead. I cannot be in 2 places at once but I would rather pay my respect to MJ. What do you think? HELP.

Dude, go to your Aunts.

MJ would understand and Im sure would insist you did. Family is the most important thing

When I heard the news about MJ my heart dropped. When I heard about my aunt I just felt sorry and I did not cry. Why?

You should go to your aunts funeral. Michael would expect you to be with your family. Besides it is expected to be a massive huge turn out for Michael and you may not get to be a part of the memorial. Remember at the end of the day, it will be your family that you would have to deal with.

Sorry about the loss of your aunt..

I'm sorry about your Aunt as well :-(

And I agree you should go to your Aunt's funeral. That is your family, it's the right thing to do. I'm sure MJ would even agree.

I'm sorry about your Aunt, and the difficult position you are in. I think you should go to your Aunt's funeral. I'm sure Michael would understand.

I feel sorry for your aunt. Life is fragile. I think you should go to your aunt's funeral.

My uncle died the day before yesterday. It's a sudden death and quite shocking for me also. My father found him dead in his kitchen. :(

I'm so sorry about your Aunt. I lost my Grand aunt a month ago and brought her to her final resting place in early June. She Died on The 29th of May,She was 96 years old and she was a former Hair Stylist and Make up artist. I suggest you go and say your last goodbyes to your Aunt, Michael believed in family being together for such things and if you have a DVD or The Old and Busted VCR,You can record the memorial.As you know it's gonna be a mad house at the Staple Center and even though you to go there, you must have a ticket or you are out of luck with the Police and also even though you registered for a ticket online,you still have to go through a lottery. I, myself, will be staying home in NYC looking at this on Cable.I don't know of anyone in cali. I was told I have cousins who live near LA.I never met them. But anyway,I'm sorry for your lost and know that wherever She is ,She is with you always,as well as Michael is with all of us now looking over our shoulders whispering how much he loves us.Maybe he'll give us a angelic kiss to ley us know he's OK up in Heaven because your Aunt will do the same thing for you.

Family is the most important thing

Not if you have the kind of family that I have. My entire family hates MJ with a passion. They don't understand why I love Michael like I do. In fact when my grandfather had died on Paris Jackson's birthday this year. My mother kept asking me why I did not shed a single tear for my grandfather. I have never told her this but it was because he had said some very hurtful comments about Michael towards me. It is something I can never ever forgive him for. Because he knew that he had deeply hurt me by making those comments but he did not care. So I am glad that old man is dead now it is one less MJ hater in my life.

Any way I agree with what the others have said and you should go to your aunt's funeral.

May she rest in Peace. My condolances to you and your family. I agree with everyone on here and I think you should go to your aunts. as everyone said alredy, family comes first. I know You love Michael, but his family's gonna be there. But you are your aunts family. I'll pry for you!

Love,
Romi

I'm sorry for your loss. I believe the right thing to do would be to go to your aunt's funeral. Also I would like to say how proud I am of all the members who replied in this thread and how every single one of your answers says to go to the aunt's funeral because it's the right thing to do. It really shows how united us MJ fans are in our morals and the righteousness that MJ helped instill in us through his message. You all put a smile on my face :)

I'm sorry for your loss.
However, I have an uncle that I've only met once.
I'm 25 yrs old. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't care.
If you were close to your Aunt, then you need to be with your family.
If you didn't really know her, stay home with a carton of ice cream and tissues and watch Mikey's memorial.

Go to your Aunts funeral, I am sure Michael would say the same. I am so sorry you lost her :(

I'm sorry for your loss, you must go to your aunts funeral, no question about it.

True, family first and you should go to your aunt's but with that being said. I also say go with your heart. like me..I don't like funerals, so I will never go to anyone's even if I loved the person alot. So everyone has their own feelings.

If you and your aunt were close and you really want to go then I say go to hers. But if your heart is leaning more towards MJ. I say MJ. You have to go where your heart is gonna be.

I'm sorry to for your aunt,but go better to your aunt's funeral,like everyone said here,michael also would wanted that from you..he would understand:=)

I agree with MichaelYoureAStud and MJsAngelOfMusic. I don't think you should go to your aunts funeral with just your body, your heart has to be with you too. It's not good that your there, while your heart is with MJ.

Depends how close you were to your aunt. I believe not so much. I would go to Michael's because for ME he meant my whole life. And if your aunt was JUST your aunt, not a person you would die for (like Mike to me) then it's better to choose Mike.
:)

I'm sorry for your loss.
However, I have an uncle that I've only met once.
I'm 25 yrs old. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't care.
If you were close to your Aunt, then you need to be with your family.
If you didn't really know her, stay home with a carton of ice cream and tissues and watch Mikey's memorial.

100% agree. I guess it's people who are close to their aunts that are surprised at how you could even think about not going, but me, I have an aunt and relatives I've never met and I would never attend a funeral just because they were related to me somehow if I didn't even know them. Seems fake and unnecessary. But that's just me.

I'm sorry for your loss
Definatley go to you Aunt's...she is your family and there is nothing more important than that...family comes first afterall...
I'm sure that is what MJ would want you to do...besides MJ's memorial service will most likely be televised or put on the net at some point you can always see it later...

If you have a bond with your aunt please go to her funeral...

Michael would understand.

Back