Neverland will NOT be auctioned "Neverland and MJ are fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno. nothing surprises me in MJ world lol. wake me up a week b4 the 14th may and ill worry then lol

RF isn't RIGHT...Neverland is MICHAEL'S. I don't care what that announcement says.

i dunno. nothing surprises me in MJ world lol. wake me up a week b4 the 14th may and ill worry then lol
Elusive, that 'nasty obssessive worm's' article did not mention Fortress. It said the financial company that filed the case. Obviously he was talking about a different firm, more like a debt collectors firm. if the deal was strucked yesterday, then it is very likely that the info hadn't filtered through to this company as yet. Of course s.hitface couldn't wait because he needs his name in the papers like he needs crack, so he is going to spoil everyones thunder.

kinda obvious that RF is s*** stiring pushing back dates and what not in order to get a reaction from mj. and the fact his crap spreads across the world media in a minute. my concern is over fortress statement.anyway ill be happy when the auction etc papers are pulled from court sites

can't believe some would believe RF over a well respected lawyer.

it amazes me... moving on...

I hear you Rasta.

For those of you who don't know, Londell McMillian is the attorney who got Prince out of that mess he was in with his record label. Remember when Prince changed his name to that "symbol?"

Londell McMillian had a great reputation BEFORE he started working with Michael, and I'm sure a man in his position intends to have a great reputation AFTER his business with Michael is completed. Just Know That!

Elusive, that 'nasty obssessive worm's' article did not mention Fortress. It said the financial company that filed the case. Obviously he was talking about a different firm, more like a debt collectors firm. if the deal was strucked yesterday, then it is very likely that the info hadn't filtered through to this company as yet. Of course s.hitface couldn't wait because he needs his name in the papers like he needs crack, so he is going to spoil everyones thunder.

yeah sorry not fortress, its the san fran based company. the debt collector as u say or whatever its called. i just always think of fortress.

it seems friedbrain is right, look here, I found a link on German board Malibu and searched a little by myself so I got the direct link to the announced auction on May 14

Announcement of Auction - click here

that website seems abit (whats the word) if u read the disclaimer it basically says they are just reporting rumoured info. they may have just taken that date from friedmans article.then agai nit may be legit. ppl have been leaking stuff to RF for along time

o.k thanks again it'll not happen again at all thanks :flowers:

i'm so happy for MJ neverland and i'm happy for MJ too

MJ i love you always :heart:

Hmm...the following information doesn't necessarily conflict at all if taken into a certain context.

Conflicting reports are emerging with a representative of Financial Title Co., who filed the notice of default on Michael Jackson’s Neverland Home, said the company had received no information about a deal to save Neverland

Well, L. Londell McMillian said Michael worked out a confidential agreement with Fortress. I believe Fortress is the beneficiary in this situation. And according the California Civil code (which I posted in another thread and have zero time to look for right now) IF Michael works out an agreement with the beneficiary, foreclosure proceedings can stop and/or be extended to give Michael time to bring his account up to speed.

The operative word in Londell's quote is "confidential". It's possible that Financial Title just hasn't gotten the paperwork or notification from Fortress yet. BUT if you believe FOS news (FOS as in Full.of. *hit news) well, something has gone down if the "doomsday" date has been pushed to May. And the only way that date could be pushed back is IF Financial Title received some information. SO, either someone from Financial Title is talking Ish, or the Representative spoken to for the story doesn't know ish.

i would hope certain ppl are s*** stiring in order to get more info out of londell/mj. push them to make a further statement because you rsaying the opposite to what they are saying. mind u i find it concerning that fortress claim to know nothing

It's not Fortress who claims to know nothing. It's Financial Title Co.. They are 2 different entities. Financial Title Co. is the one who initiates the default on behalf of Fortress, if I'm not mistaken.

I know. What is going on here? Londell wouldn't say anything that wasn't true.

Exactly. I think if everyone kept that in mind, there wouldn't be any need for concern.

Now for a lil rant:

What I think needs to get stipulated from now on is that if ANY "confidential" details (i.e. not public record) get leaked by Fortress or Financial Title, Michael walks away with Neverland without another dime getting paid. Maybe when these "leaks" start costing people they'll learn to STFU. Confidential is supposed to mean just that. And if someone thinks about getting loose lips it should be a $24.5 million error in judgment. Seriously. I don't understand how or why anything Michael does that's supposed to be confidential ends up leaked like it's not an issue. Maybe if it starts costing people instantly...meaning no lawsuits that drag on for years. The moment the leak hits the media a head should roll. Every executive, assistant, right down to the file clerk will have to ask themselves if costing their company millions of dollars in a matter of minutes is worth it to them. The whole anonymous source thing might cut down too, cuz I promise you, when millions of dollars start getting flushed down the toilet over leaks, the hunt for the head of WHO DONE IT, won't quit. In the words of Donald Trump. YOU'RE FIRED! Or in my words YOU'RE (CENSORED)!

Rant over.

I'm really glad this is settled but a part of me wishes Michael waited untill RiGHT BEFORE the auction to be like.. HELL NO!! and slap down whatever it was that stopped it from happening..

cuz otherwise u know the fact MJ is going to keep it will not make the news for the most part.. They talked about it being auctioned.. it goes no where, and they leave it there untill the next bad rumour..

I would have liked to see the dramadic effect it would take if Michaels represenitives showed up to the auction before it went on and stopped it.. :)

It's not Fortress who claims to know nothing. It's Financial Title Co.. They are 2 different entities. Financial Title Co. is the one who initiates the default on behalf of Fortress, if I'm not mistaken.

yes your correct. its the other company. i just always think of fortress. so hopefully as u say londell did the deal with fortress and the paperwork hasnt gone down to the other company yet

I'm really glad this is settled but a part of me wishes Michael waited untill RiGHT BEFORE the auction to be like.. HELL NO!! and slap down whatever it was that stopped it from happening..

cuz otherwise u know the fact MJ is going to keep it will not make the news for the most part.. They talked about it being auctioned.. it goes no where, and they leave it there untill the next bad rumour..

I would have liked to see the dramadic effect it would take if Michaels represenitives showed up to the auction before it went on and stopped it.. :)

Actually, I was surprised to see it all over the news yesterday (at least in my area) that Neverland was saved. :lol: It was big news...which probably explains why one nameless chicken was running around in a panic writing and rewriting updates to his column. LOL! Too much good MJ news drives some folks insane. :lol:

Conflicting reports are emerging with a representative of Financial Title Co., who filed the notice of default on Michael Jackson’s Neverland Home, said the company had received no information about a deal to save Neverland. Mr. Jackson owes $24.5 million on a loan secured by the property, which is scheduled to be auctioned to the highest bidder on the steps of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Fox News are reporting the auction has been moved to May 14th, at 1 p.m.

Santa Barbara News Press

That doesnt mean anything and it is NOT conflicting with the facts stated
by the attorney ..

The title company has nothing to do with Fortress dealing or the auction.
they just file the legal docs - and they will get the paper work when it is
finalised and sent to them .. apparently the deal was just made recently
so no they wouldnt have paperwork on it yet .

They were just asked it they recieved any paperwork stating the
property is beign paid off - they havent yet - but that doesnt mean
it hasnt .. it takes time for the legal docs to reach the title co.

The title company does not hold the auction - whoever owns the loan
does - If that is fortress then they can stop the auction - whether
the title co has paper work on that fact or not ..

Plus we dont know what the confidential agreement is - only that
it allows MJ to keep neverland - I believe the below statement is true.

Jackson attorney L. Londell McMillan told The Associated Press on Thursday that the pop star has worked out a "confidential" agreement with Fortress Investment Group, LLC. The deal allows him to retain ownership of the famed property in Los Olivos.

We dont know the specifics or how it will all spin -
but _ He will keep Neverland
regarless of what anyone is reporting negatively.

Last edited:
I doubt that McMillan would issue any false or premature statements. It's true that, right now, the Priority Posting listing for the property (which is the official listing site as mentioned in the original notice of trustees sale filing) states that the auction has been "Postponed to 5/14/2008 @ 01:00PM - MUTUAL AGREEMENT" -- which means that there are two more months to get everything completely finalized and straightened out. I'm sure that everything will work out just fine, but since it is a CONFIDENTIAL agreement none of us will (hopefully) know the detailed circumstances behind it.

I doubt that McMillan would issue any false or premature statements. It's true that, right now, the Priority Posting listing for the property (which is the official listing site as mentioned in the original notice of trustees sale filing) states that the auction has been "Postponed to 5/14/2008 @ 01:00PM - MUTUAL AGREEMENT" -- which means that there are two more months to get everything completely finalized and straightened out. I'm sure that everything will work out just fine, but since it is a CONFIDENTIAL agreement none of us will (hopefully) know the detailed circumstances behind it.

correct the acution has been postponed while they work out
the specifics - which we will not be privy too nor the press.

But it will be worked out and finalized Im sure well befor the
auction as the deal is alread in process - according to MJ's
attorney - Michael will keep Neverland

sheesh people have faith .. I do _ I know he will not let it go.
he will do whatever it takes to keep it ..

He is already in the process of doing that and
HOW he does that is NO ONES business.

that website seems abit (whats the word) if u read the disclaimer it basically says they are just reporting rumoured info. they may have just taken that date from friedmans article.then agai nit may be legit. ppl have been leaking stuff to RF for along time
it seems to me serious but whatever, I only want to give an information no need to get annoyed ... *sigh again* really difficult here to post.

your to touchy i wasnt having a go at u at all.

is it normal that auction papers etc still get filed even when agreement has been made/or discussions are taking place to refinance. doesnt make much sense.how come the agencies dont wait until there is no agreement and then file for auction.

i take it they push the auction date back because all the paper work is being sorted and incase it falls through so it can still go to auction. but the fact its been pushed back shows its in the process of being finalised??

Last edited:
your to touchy i wasnt having a go at u at all.

is it normal that auction papers etc still get filed even when agreement has been made/or discussions are taking place to refinance. doesnt make much sense.how come the agencies dont wait until there is no agreement and then file for auction.

Yes. They have 2 options. Until the required payments bring the account up to satisfaction (which could be any amount Fortress is comfortable with) they have to continue setting auction dates. Once the payment is actually made, THEN they completely withdraw foreclosure papers. These extensions/postponements can go on for however long Fortress is willing to go...at least for the next 365 days. Yes, a whole year. After the year is up, THEN it's officially crunchtime. However, I prefer to believe this will get resolved before that. The only reason it's a soap opera with all these "doomsday" dates is becuz some folks are making it one. :rolleyes:

i take it they push the auction date back because all the paper work is being sorted and incase it falls through so it can still go to auction. but the fact its been pushed back shows its in the process of being finalised??

Exactamundo! :)

Last edited:
Hmm...the following information doesn't necessarily conflict at all if taken into a certain context.
Well, L. Londell McMillian said Michael worked out a confidential agreement with Fortress.....

The operative word in Londell's quote is "confidential"....

....Now for a lil rant:

What I think needs to get stipulated from now on is that if ANY "confidential" details (i.e. not public record) get leaked by Fortress or Financial Title, Michael walks away with Neverland without another dime getting paid. Maybe when these "leaks" start costing people they'll learn to STFU. Confidential is supposed to mean just that. And if someone thinks about getting loose lips it should be a $24.5 million error in judgment. Seriously. I don't understand how or why anything Michael does that's supposed to be confidential ends up leaked like it's not an issue. Maybe if it starts costing people instantly...meaning no lawsuits that drag on for years. The moment the leak hits the media a head should roll. .

Exactly! All of the above is what we were also discussing here yesterday! Especially as it relates to:
Mr. 'Mc-million'$' involvement providing a new level of accountablility.

:punk:Keep prayin' & keep watch

Ephesians 6:11 (Amplified Bible)
11Put on God's whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.​

Last edited:
That's such a great news! I'm very delighetd to hear that and I'm hoping to here someday that Michael moved back to his once very loved home.

Now for a lil rant:

What I think needs to get stipulated from now on is that if ANY "confidential" details (i.e. not public record) get leaked by Fortress or Financial Title, Michael walks away with Neverland without another dime getting paid. Maybe when these "leaks" start costing people they'll learn to STFU. Confidential is supposed to mean just that. And if someone thinks about getting loose lips it should be a $24.5 million error in judgment. Seriously. I don't understand how or why anything Michael does that's supposed to be confidential ends up leaked like it's not an issue. Maybe if it starts costing people instantly...meaning no lawsuits that drag on for years. The moment the leak hits the media a head should roll. Every executive, assistant, right down to the file clerk will have to ask themselves if costing their company millions of dollars in a matter of minutes is worth it to them. The whole anonymous source thing might cut down too, cuz I promise you, when millions of dollars start getting flushed down the toilet over leaks, the hunt for the head of WHO DONE IT, won't quit. In the words of Donald Trump. YOU'RE FIRED! Or in my words YOU'RE (CENSORED)!
Rant over.

I agree. It's time people stopped getting away with flapping their gums about Michael's confidential matters. The media use of "it's the public's right to know" is overused. And it's an increasingly lame excuse to encourage slant and spin.

Last edited:
i'm so happen for all the ppls in here that neverland is save and happy as joy as MJ is happy too that's great cause i can't wait til my dream come true to see neverland

Well, I believe Londell. I believe that the refinancing is in motion, therefore the auction date had to be pushed to May. The two parties....MJ and Fortress, obviously came to a mutual agreement which included pushing the date back. And they probably haven't informed the title company yet. Titles companies are not the ones who call the shots anyway. All they do push paper, really.

an official statement was made from MJ's team.. why can't we just respect that and move on?

I have to agree this thread is going in circles and I'm tried of cleaning RF out of it :( so it will be closed until more information is available :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back