New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

It's amazing! I'm SO happy right now!!!!
And we're the first country too, right? :D

I think so, yeah! Pretty amazing on the 2nd day of release....

Now we just need to get the rest of Europe with us! And then US/Canada and FINALLY the UK on the 28th! YEAH! :punk:

WE DID IT, FANS! MJ ON TOP DANISH iTUNES CHART!!!!

hmh1.png

Wooow, good job!!! Let's celebrate! :cheers: :punk: :dancin:

(iTunes Finland: #4)

Woohooo! Well done, Denmark! I love you! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Everybody please email all UK DJs!!

This song was hardly played in the UK at all yesterday and in fact the number of MJ songs played actually fell.

It's still 2 weeks until we can buy the song in the UK and if it doesn't get played on radio we're gonna be witnessing a major disaster.

Email Radio1 DJs like never before! They decide the playlist on Wednesday afternoon so we need to show there is some demand!
Yes, come on, guys! Let's do this! Please, keep requesting!!!!!!!

GO DENMARK GO DENMARK !!!

YEAHAHAHHHAAAHHH 1!!!!!! :lol:

So great to see MJ on top again.

I still believes HMH will go #1 worldwide. It's the destiny for such a beautiful song (and because it's Michael, lol) :D
Keep the good work everybody, we can do it!

Can someone make an update from iTunes around the world while HMH is #1 in both Denmark and Sweden ?

How is it going other places in the world? - it's still #4 in Finland ?

it's #9 on iTunes Norway atm. And it was on #22 when I went to bed last night, so it's climbing relatively fast.

Austria #26
Belgium #52
Denmark #1
Finland #4
France #28
Germany #10
Greece #28
Ireland #37
Italy #6
Luxembourg #26
Netherlands #9
Norway #9
Spain #3
Sweden #1
Switzerland #42

It's great seeing it at nr.1 in two countries!
I hope my country will go higher now as well.
Nr.9 is already better than yesterday so maybe it will keep climbing.

Can someone make an update from iTunes around the world while HMH is #1 in both Denmark and Sweden ?

How is it going other places in the world? - it's still #4 in Finland ?

Yay, Sweden and Denmark! Awesome! That's some NORDIC PRIDE right there, huh? ;)

^^^^

WOW !! - Hope they make it fast. Would be a shame if it was first relesed late december.

I'm sure this has been asked & answered but why can't I find it on UK iTunes?

I really don't think it's a good idea to wait 13 days before releasing it in UK and US.

It's really weird how this song is nowhere to be found in the US or Canada. I guess they aren't releasing it this week, maybe next week?

I don't understand why it hasn't been released ALL around the world at the same time.

US, UK, Canada, Japan etc. etc.

The reason it's not up on US, Canada, UK, or Japan iTunes yet is because Apple is releasing the Beatles catalog today at 10am. They have not updated their catalog at midnight last night as they usually do for this reason.

There goes our iTunes number 1. :(

Back