New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

What about the charts? Everybody is talking about the iTunes charts, but the national charts do not only consist of iTunes sales, but also other sales and radio play, right? I'm curious to see the stats.

What about the charts? Everybody is talking about the iTunes charts, but the national charts do not only consist of iTunes sales, but also other sales and radio play, right? I'm curious to see the stats.

Yes, the swedish chart was updated today (every friday) and we could finally see its position after the single got released. Hold My Hand has entered the chart and is currently #34 on the offical chart, week 47.

Last edited:
Hold My Hand - Italy

Top 100 Airplay (Nielsen Music Control)

#10 (+ 18 positions)

Top 100 Downloads (Nielsen Soundscan)

Debuts @ position #6

:clapping:
thanks to pierpinto

HMH has been #36 on Canadian I-tunes for 24 hours now. It's not moving. I'd say that's good though because there have been NO advertisements for the single at all.

MICHAEL is up 3 positions from yesterday to #88 again with no advertisement at all.

Belgian (Flanders) Ultratip Chart #1
Belgian (Wallonia) Ultratip Chart #25
Canadian Hot 100 #51
Danish Singles Chart #3
France (SNEP) Download Chart #27
Hungarian Singles Chart #10
Dutch Singles Chart #28
US Billboard Hot 100 #84
US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs #45
US Adult R&B #16

Well done Denmark & Belgium..

The Belgian tip chart is just an advice chart, I think. No actual sales and airplay... Not sure though.

Thank you for the actual numbers!

Hold My Hand is #16 on Finland's official single chart. :)

http://ylex.yle.fi/lista#tabs-2
Ooh that's great! And now it's also on YleX's "rising songs" chart, it means basically that it probably will be added to the playlist soon!

Sieppaa.png

:)

HMH isn't doing that well on iTunes, though, now it's #84.

I am glad it is doing so well in other countries. Is it okay to say I wish it was doing better in the US and Canada then the current numbers it's at? I don't mean it in a bad way or anything. I guess my expectations were higher and I feel like there is no interest in it.

I am glad it is doing so well in other countries. Is it okay to say I wish it was doing better in the US and Canada then the current numbers it's at? I don't mean it in a bad way or anything. I guess my expectations were higher and I feel like there is no interest in it.

Of course you can say that! I feel the same as you....It's not a bad thing to think like that....

I feel like the excitement for HMH has gone here.. that is not good. We should keep requesting the song all around the world. Radio airplay is the best promotion for Michael..

Once again its Saturday and time for Reggie's request show on Radio 1-one of the most listened to national UK shows. Get Hold My Hand requesting!. The website and other contact details are posted on the first post in the active promotion sticky

Once again its Saturday and time for Reggie's request show on Radio 1-one of the most listened to national UK shows. Get Hold My Hand requesting!. The website and other contact details are posted on the first post in the active promotion sticky

Requested! :)

HMH opened at Nr 10. on the Hungarian singles' chart. (Small country, so it's not very significant but it's still nice.)

(Vision opened at Nr 2. on the DVD chart.)

already slipped to 43 on aussie charts. peak was 27
i feel so disheartened. trying to not take this so seriously but its not working.
i havent' the slightest clue what has happened here but it makes me furious. i still have not heard it once on the radio...starting to give up hope...
maybe its just gonna b about the albums down here in aus...
:(

Its UK release will be the same day as the video release, right? That should boost sales.

already slipped to 43 on aussie charts. peak was 27
i feel so disheartened. trying to not take this so seriously but its not working.
i havent' the slightest clue what has happened here but it makes me furious. i still have not heard it once on the radio...starting to give up hope...
maybe its just gonna b about the albums down here in aus...
:(

so its not playing in austrailia either. US isnt hearing it either. not to sound mellow and all

well, they say there will be lots of promotion. i hope that will get his song playing on the radio.

MJ Music Video -- Little Michael Does His Thing

11/28/2010 12:55 AM PST by TMZ Staff

1127-michael-jackson-hold-my-hand-video-ex-credit.jpg

Video

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=8e9c48af-d335-4841-b328-0ab145590e7b

The music video for Michael Jackson's song with Akon features dozens of extras ... but only one of them is a pint-sized version of MJ.

TMZ obtained video and photos taken last week from the set of the video for "Hold My Hand." One Jackson fan was featured doing a few of MJ's famous dance moves. You can hear another fan say about the kid, "That there is the opportunity of a lifetime."

As we first reported, a group of MJ fans were recruited to walk into an open airport hangar -- meant to symbolize "walking into the light"
(see the pics below)

girlsposing_full.jpg

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/hold_my_hand_music_video_shoot#tab=most_recent

A source on the set told us the director was telling people the video would air on ABC on December 6.

Source

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/28/michael-jackson-akon-hold-my-hand-music-video/

Last edited:
Back