New Pics: Michael at Bel Air Hotel (Feb 7)

Yay!!
More new pictures!! And like ... Without the mask! Yesyeses!
lol when I saw the thread title I kept praying 'no mask no mask no mask no mask...'

He looks lovely!
And one question...is this some other place or the same house he is renting 100 000 each month?

Sometimes those paps get some great photoS- this is one of those times.
The scenery is beautiful. Thank you Michael. :flowers:
And thank you Sihame. :flowers:

Eheheh its a nice calming photo but the guy in back of Michael looks a bit shady. eheheh

WOW! Those are really nice pictures. Michael looks good and the whole "background" vibe in the pictures is perfect.

Mike seems to be enjoying himself, i.e. taking meetings and entertaining his friends at his new crib. Go On Mike!

I really need to learn not to speculate and "dwell" on negative things.
Michael is lookin good.

Wouldnt mind knowing who the guy is who hes walking with. Probably the hotel manager?

Oooo Michael looking smart,is it me or has to done something to this hair b/c if u look at the thring bit its different.

Sweet pics :lol: Loving the look on the other dude's face - so not comfy with cameras on him :lol:

when I saw the thread title I kept praying 'no mask no mask no mask no mask...'
Me too! :lol:
lol im just gald its not him coming out of arnies clinic again lol

Thanks for the pics!!

Yayy Michael looks so good!! And I just loooove his style, that jacket... awesome!! :)

well, looks like someone needs to revoke my dermatologist degree lol

there goes my theory that his pigment looks different...thanks for the pics

Michael Jackson goes into the Bel Air Hotel for a Meeting, February 7, 2009

004.jpg

Security/Man beside Michael: "This is my bad side. Paps, take a pic of me like this, and I'll smash your face in. I'll hit you so hard you'll bounce off the ceiling! I gotta cousin named Luigi..he's got a violin case, Capishe?" :rofl: :rofl:

This is Michael I want to see .... well dressed, without those silly masks and smiling! Go Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've been waiting for this kind of pictures too. Very very nice to see him as a "normal" person just walking around happy and neat!

awesome pics. i wonder what the meeting was about.

Me too. Hope it has something to do with the release of the new album - and maybe even a tour to promote it!!! :wild: - Dreaming! :)

any reports on who he was meeting?

I would like to hear too!!

Would be soo cool if he is ready to release the album and now only meets different parties to discuss contract deals! He said he wanted to make the album entirely ready this time so he can just come with the album and then discuss a way to promote it. - didn't he?

Security/Man beside Michael: "This is my bad side. Paps, take a pic of me like this, and I'll smash your face in. I'll hit you so hard you'll bounce off the ceiling! I gotta cousin named Luigi..he's got a violin case, Capishe?" :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You made me laugh there! :punk:

Back