New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOSH STOP BICKERING ARGH! lol

bump the comics...im loving the hoodies.....ed hardyyyyyyyyyy on my toonk and blankito's hair don't need to be cut.....that kid is gangsta for dayz.....

as far as the mask comments...don't post something like it's factual when it's just an assumption.

It really is!!!
Its like looking at a mini MJ so cute,seeing new pictures of mike and his kids has made my day!
Oh btw- Mijac7 were you one of the lucky ones to get inside and watch MJ and his kids watch that mary poppins???? Unbelievable!!

I was, yeah!

Such a magical experience. Memories that I'll treasure forever. Hopefully more of them will follow in the near future.

I was, yeah!

Such a magical experience. Memories that I'll treasure forever. Hopefully more of them will follow in the near future.

That is amazing such a once in a life time Oppurtunity,Im glad you got to see the KING.Priceless!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she ^^ said. :lol:

They are all beautiful and growing like WEEDS! Oh my!:bugeyed And Blanket just makes you wanna go awwwwwwwwwwwwwww for days and days...rocking the jammies and dinner jacket like his Dad.:give_heart: Mini-Mike for sure!! Love Paris' little outfit. Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They're growing up sooo fast. :weeping:

It sucks their privacy was invaded with the pix but I suppose it's just unavoidable at this point. Other than that, it's nice to hear they were out and about doing their family thing. I see the purple-tinted sunnies are back. Niiiice. :)

Thanks for posting.

awww his kids are so cute :)
But i wish mike would stop wearing those masks ( just my opion)

And omg blanket hair!!! I had my hair like that when i was 5 yrs old! And the only way i could cut it, was put it in a ponytail and cut the ponytail off. Then cut and fix the hair.

Can someone tell me where thie Golden Apple Comics is? Just so I know where MJ is atm

^On Melrose.. Los Angeles.

Yeah, those pictures were taken in LA..dunno if he is still there or not.Las Vegas..I dont know either.

so he is in L.A? not Las Vagas?
Yes.
I heard Michael just goes back and forth to Las Vegas and LA from time to time. :yes: Also, remember when Will said he recorded at his house which has a studio, before? It was probably recent, and Will's house is in LA? :) Just a thought.. teehee.

^On Melrose.. Los Angeles.

Yes.
I heard Michael just goes back and forth to Las Vegas and LA from time to time. :yes: Also, remember when Will said he recorded at his house which has a studio, before? It was probably recent, and Will's house is in LA? :) Just a thought.. teehee.

Right on Sasha01..that could be just it, MJ could have been at Wills house recording for a little bit, or something..visiting his mom or just simply wanted to look at comics obviously.. etc..!!!!:) yeah..LA and LV isnt that far apart anyways.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post.... Please anyone know more details of the hoodiie michael is wearing in the photos ?

Dammmn, Prince and Paris are tall! I think Prince is gonna grow up to be really tall. They all look great! And Blanket's hair is as long as mine, dang, lol.

hey where can i see the comments tmz made bout the pics?

this is the comment I left on that website,
"They probably wear masks so the filthy paparazzi cant' get a decent photo, coz that is all they want -to make money off off kids who shouldn't even be in the spotlight. Let them grow up, and be kids. They aren't in their tearing up the joint, they from all accounts of those that KNOW and have spent time with them them, are extremely well behaved, polite and intelligent kids. At least Michael aint whoring them around like certain other celebrity families in Hollywood, he aint making his kids into celeb's so they can't live a childhood. You can all disrespect him for whatever reason you want, but it says more about you than it does about him. Concentrate on fixing your country, economy and fighting/starting wars rather than trying to make yourselves feel better by bashing an eccentric musical genius."

We need to show our support sublty, don't let the negativity win over.

Right on qperth!
I agree with evertything u wrote 100%

it annoys me when i go to other sites where people comment on mj, and mj fans defend him, which is great, but have display names like "mjsgueen", "thrillerbaby", etc....non fans dont consider those opinions because they know they are coming from a big fan.

Well you could always eat a pickle to soothe that pressure. :cheeky:

Michael can be proud of his kids, soooo cute..............
I'm sure he is. :happy:
I got fluffy too when I saw the pics, they are just growing up so fast. I'm proud of them & Michael. lol :lol: Just, aw. :lol::happy:

Last edited:
LMFGAO Sorry, typo, I meant "I felt fluffy" like when you feel warm inside? AHAHA :hysterical::bugeyed

i guess we're supposed to go the school of heart knocks. and have no feelings if we're to be MJ fans, cus we'll always see the captions.

sorry...i won't be graduating anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back