New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess we're supposed to go the school of heart knocks. and have no feelings if we're to be MJ fans, cus we'll always see the captions.

sorry...i won't be graduating anytime soon.
What? :mello: What happen? :better:
I don't get what you said, sorry, LOL. :bugeyed

sigh* His children are soo beautiful! Paris is beautiful his boys are gorgeous they look like MJ, especially their expressions, just too cute! Yes, they are gonna be heartbreakers when they are older. They look happy and chill, that makes me glad.

I'll admitt I came into this thread in the hope I'd might find the pics in here.
I guess everybody in here went to tmz and looked at those new pics which I guess are paparazzi shots?!... well I don't know.
I have just decided I'll not go there... I do know how the kids look, I know they are such cute and nice appearances... happened to find some pics of them when searching for Michael news online.

But somehow I have like two hearts inside beating on this.

I don't want to support papparazzism! I hate it with a passion, especially when I think of Michael and even more when I think about his kids. But as this is about tmz... I just guess it's paparazzi stuff?!

On the other hand surely I do understand also in a heartbeat everyone who can't resist and that's why jumps into this 'trap'. Seeing such cute faces of Michael and his kids enjoying spending time together... yes it makes you feel all nice feelings.

Well may God give me the strength to wait for pics Michael and kids will give their obvious ok to being published!

So now is here someone please who can tell me that those are no paparazzi pics and Michael as much as the kids enjoyed it to be photographed??????? please!!!! Gosh I'd love to see them! lol

Eh.. his kids, esp. prince, look like a typical american boy, he reminds me of someone i've seen yesterday, on the net, don't wanna say who...

I'm lookin at the pics at TMZ.com. :wub: The kids look great:yes: Paris is a lady now! Yeah she looks tall and mature for her age. Prince seems to be good at sports. Can't be sure about that, but for some reason I guess so. Blanket himself might wanna get a haircut next summer when it gets hot:) He looks cute with the long hair, tho. Michael looks good in that hoodie:D I'm sure it was a fun for him to hang out with the three and take a break from preparing for the album.

woooow
these are first official pictures that come after mj' 50 birthday!!!!!!!

are not shocked by the pictures ... this is Michael ... it was always in disguise ... children are beautiful ... :)

i don't get why Michael kids are so a taboo story for us...that's sad...some pictures will not make hell broke loose...everybody knows how his kids look anyway....TOO MUCH DRAMA!and by not posting the pics here we just increse TMZ visitors...

_0003_080510_Michael_Jacks_5380DC_full.jpg

If Prince wearing an Obama mask? lol

New pics! Yay! :lol:

MJ looks awesome with that hood, and Blanket is too cute!

Cooooooooooool pics :wild:

This comment is great:

May the force be with Paris Michael, Prince Michael and Blanket.

and MJ himself of course!!!!!!!!

Michael you are the best!!!! :wub:

On pic 16 and 18 it looks like Blanket was dancing :)

i don't get why Michael kids are so a taboo story for us...that's sad...some pictures will not make hell broke loose...everybody knows how his kids look anyway....TOO MUCH DRAMA!and by not posting the pics here we just increse TMZ visitors...

This is discussed everytime pictures come up and the bottom line is MJJC has a policy and we abide by it.

We've had an indepth discussion here in our Community Issues forum section which you can read here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54107

I know Michael wears a mask for a reason.. but I SO wish he won't anymore and just show his beautiful face....Michael WEARING PAJAMAS again...HAHA..lol :rofl:...I Love it... His like I don't give a F*ck...:hysterical:...
his kids looks good...:)

For your information Michael is not the only one to go out dressed "unusually". I like his pants, it fits him nicely. Madonna was in Athens on the 27th September for a concert and she went out at night on her bathrobe!

For your information Michael is not the only one to go out dressed "unusually". I like his pants, it fits him nicely. Madonna was in Athens on the 27th September for a concert and she went out at night on her bathrobe!

Dude...CHILL...for all I care Michael can wear a Bikini and it still would be awesome..that's why I said.. I Love how he just doesn't care what he wears! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back