New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics, kool seeing them doing normal stuff as a family :) and they all look great..but i have to say Mike give blanket ahair cut man!

how long that was to wear mask i through MJ stop wearing mask know he wearing mask again how come i love to see his face and his kids face :(

I'm glad that the comments on TMZ regarding the new appearance seem to be particularily positive. Gives us an indication that Michael is gaining the well deserved respect that seems to have been absent in almost a decade.

His public perception is evidently improving. It's pretty exciting to say the least

how long that was to wear mask i through MJ stop wearing mask know he wearing mask again how come i love to see his face and his kids face :(

uhm he's wearing a mask again now because he's recording so his voice needs to be perfect, and since he's living in Vegas, with all the dust and pollution in the air, if he wouldn't wear the mask he'd get congested and wouldn't be able to sing at his best. So it's all for a good cause. :flowers:

I'm glad that the comments on TMZ regarding the new appearance seem to be particularily positive. Gives us an indication that Michael is gaining the well deserved respect that seems to have been absent in almost a decade.

His public perception is evidently improving. It's pretty exciting to say the least

Are you sure you're looking at the same page I am? I see almost all negative reactions, dumb as usual. Not that it should be surprising. It's a good example of how biased people become when his name gets mentioned. Really sad.

DANG Blanket's hair is long! A little bit too long..
but nice seeing new pictures :)

Thanks for the photos!
That beautiful family happy and united!
... Michael wearing the scarf ....for voice?
^^

uhm he's wearing a mask again now because he's recording so his voice needs to be perfect, and since he's living in Vegas, with all the dust and pollution in the air, if he wouldn't wear the mask he'd get congested and wouldn't be able to sing at his best. So it's all for a good cause. :flowers:
Yes, true Vegas is frggn polluted & so is LA. :bugeyed & he wears scarfs and masks too, cause of the sun, don't forget that. But these pictures were taken in LA.. I don't think there is a Golden Apple store here.

Are you sure you're looking at the same page I am? I see almost all negative reactions, dumb as usual. Not that it should be surprising. It's a good example of how biased people become when his name gets mentioned. Really sad.

I think I may have spoke to soon!:mello:

Seems like a rapid landslide of degarding comments now. Wishful thinking though. However, in all honestly, this really just represents the dumbass individuals who are brainwashed by the mass media who contiually churn out the same pretictable comments. Easier to go w/the flow than against the grain!

On the upside, I just wanted to say again that the new pictures are great. Good to see, Michael out w/his family Something refreshing to speak about after the weeks and weeks of absent news.

wow blanket looks so much like michael, theres me still thinkin there all like little kids still lol!! :D they grow soo fast! ahh :p

Yes, true Vegas is frggn polluted & so is LA. :bugeyed & he wears scarfs and masks too, cause of the sun, don't forget that. But these pictures were taken in LA.. I don't think there is a Golden Apple store here.

The Golden Apple has 2 great Southern California locations, one in the middle of LA on Melrose Ave and in the San Fernando Valley near the CSUN campus ^^

:rollin: at that hair on Blanket maaaaaaaaaaan...

I wonder if they got that Dark Knight stuff...
And let's not start that drama in here, plz..

OMG! look at my cutie pie Blankie!:wub:......he is too cute, and that hair.....doing a little Rapunzel there!:wild:......and Paris is growing into such a young lady, shes so tall now.

Nice to have new pics of Mike and the family, this should tide us over till the end of the year I suppose!:D

Unbelievable how much Blanket looks like his dad,its great to see them out and about and enjoying time with their dad.

Unbelievable how much Blanket looks like his dad,its great to see them out and about and enjoying time with their dad.

It's uncanny isn't it! He looks so cute!

No-one believed me when I said Blanet was the double of Michael when I seen them all together when watching Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward theatre. Blanket has his fathers mannerisms down to a tee! He must be studying Michael the way Michael studied all of the greats during the motown years.

So cute :)

*sigh*

Why is it that it seems impossible to have a nice convo without it going the wrong way?
Thread cleaned. Please carry on and stay on topic.

It's uncanny isn't it! He looks so cute!

No-one believed me when I said Blanet was the double of Michael when I seen them all together when watching Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward theatre. Blanket has his fathers mannerisms down to a tee! He must be studying Michael the way Michael studied all of the greats during the motown years.

So cute :)

It really is!!!
Its like looking at a mini MJ so cute,seeing new pictures of mike and his kids has made my day!
Oh btw- Mijac7 were you one of the lucky ones to get inside and watch MJ and his kids watch that mary poppins???? Unbelievable!!

*sigh*

Why is it that it seems impossible to have a nice convo without it going the wrong way?
Thread cleaned. Please carry on and stay on topic.

Thank you! :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back