New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree whatever mj wears and how he goes out it still gets him in the news which is great PR he will never be forgotton. And its great that his kids are going out unmasked now people can see how normal his kids are and to be honest once people get to see them they will forget and see them just as kids. Its good that he is doing this in stages. Plus they are getting big and paris is a young lady you can't cover them up forever they will have their own minds and want to do the normal things young kids want to do. They will also want their own friends soon
so true. They are also getting to the place where they get embarrased by their parents. They will soon be telling Michael "please do not wear not mask in public when you are with us". LOL

It could also to be protect himself from catching colds/flu, infection, especially if he is working a lot so he doesn't lose time. Either way it his own business.

I don't know why some of you are so against it. That's just who Michael is. He's worn masks for 20 years. It's just something he likes to do. Who cares why, or who even cares. People need to stop tripping just because it embarrasses them.

so true. They are also getting to the place where they get embarrased by their parents. They will soon be telling Michael "please do not wear not mask in public when you are with us". LOL

:lol:

I believe they have began to understand the purpose behind the disguises and concealed identity. But in all honestly I must admit that everyone know's its Michael even w/the disguises so they kinda have lost their initial purpose.

I think it's a privacy thing also. Being photographed constantly must be increasing difficult. I think it could also be a big F**K you to the media as they always tend to srcutinize his image. Nothing to comment on really when he's hidding behind sunglasses etc.

If Michael jackson doesn't want to be photographed and turned into tv documentary, he has every right to cover up his face. When we have a documentary, comparing the man's baby pictures to his pictures 20 and 30 years later, aided and abetted by dark light and sinister music, I would cover up too.
If the media will not treat the man with respect, they do not deserve to have his pictures.

Paris is wearing Madman mask
1-1.jpg

Prince is wearing Ed Hardy (Christian Audigier) hoodie. His pic is already on Christian's website, LOL, A young model he is!

I'm not against him wearing it, I just want to see his face again because I miss him. That's all. :(

MJ's children are fabulous! They speak to who MJ is as a parent and what a great job he has done raising them.

And I don't think anybody on this earth can look at that picture of Blanket and not fall in love. LOL! He is that adorable, all by himself.

I don't know why some of you are so against it. That's just who Michael is. He's worn masks for 20 years. It's just something he likes to do. Who cares why, or who even cares. People need to stop tripping just because it embarrasses them.
Take a chill pill if this comment was for me. I know Michael has wore the mask for years for different reasons even for attention. My comment was just a "speculation" of what his kids MIGHT think. When children grow up, many of them are ASHAMED of what their parents wear or what they do in public. I do not care if that parent loves to do it, many children are still embarassed by it. I still stand by my comment. Yes, daddy can wear it but we are still embarassed by it. It is was just a wondering comment for fun even though TRUTh lies within it. Goodness.

Take a chill pill if this comment was for me. I know Michael has wore the mask for years for different reasons even for attention. My comment was just a "speculation" of what his kids MIGHT think. When children grow up, many of them are ASHAMED of what their parents wear or what they do in public. I do not care if that parent loves to do it, many children are still embarassed by it. I still stand by my comment. Yes, daddy can wear it but we are still embarassed by it. It is was just a wondering comment for fun even though TRUTh lies within it. Goodness.

very true. Mines is starting to feel that way. mabey one day his kids will persuade him to not cover his face anymore.:angel:

Mines is starting to feel that way.

Yes, I think that ALL children go through a period like that, whether their father is M. Jackson or M. Smith.

I remember when my son told me ALL OF A SUDDEN, that he did not want me to hold his hand or hug him out in public anymore. That's about the same time he started ordering a Big Mac, instead of a Happy Meal. LOL!

Looking at these pics I honestly dont know where the years have gone, his kids look so grown up now, I remember the UK launch of the OK magazine pics of a baby Prince in London, and now look at him! Blanket looks so cute but to be honest they all look like regular kids and I think the extreme lengths that MJ goes to, that may at times seem too much, have paid off. They certainly dont resemble spoilt celebrity brats.

Pretty soon MJ will have to deal with the teenage years...God give him strength!!!!

I see it quite clearly, click the site, there is a pic Prince (head and shoulders), if you click the pic then will open a new window and you will see quite cleary Prince and Paris in the whole and if you click THIS pic then you got the Ed Hardy Shop site with the outerwear/hoodies.
When i click on it I only see september. I also see a bunch of celebs but no october and no kids.

here you can see it:
*No links to MJ kids pictures*

King of Pop Michael Jackson's son,
Prince Michael Jackson wears Ed Hardy hoodie

lol Ed Hardy takes advantage of the favourable situation, that's business, but did he ask Michael?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think that ALL children go through a period like that, whether their father is M. Jackson or M. Smith.

I remember when my son told me ALL OF A SUDDEN, that he did not want me to hold his hand or hug him out in public anymore. That's about the same time he started ordering a Big Mac, instead of a Happy Meal. LOL!
Exactly. Our was my father who loved to wear this wide legged green suit with the matching shoes. My dad went to my brother's school one day and my brother said he wanted to just get into the hole in his desk when he saw daddy. My mother loved to wore old bed room shoes in public. Oh lawd. That is why I made the comment that I did about MJ's children. I am sure they are not going to be no different. Even Barbara Walters had this talk last week on her show about how her daughte was embarassed by her and some things she did. Whoopie said her grandkids and daughter do not like for her to dance in public even though people who liked Whoopie enjoy it but it embarassed her children and grandkids. :D:D

You know, I should have known better than to read any of the comments on TMZ but it actually gave me the epiphany that even if The beautiful kids looked completely black like Michael there would still be people saying those aren't his biological kids because it's Michael. It all goes back to rumors I won't get get into detail on. They would still be saying "donor this and that". Blanket is a mini Michael and there are still fools claiming he looks too white to be his! Anyone with two eyes can see the kids resemble him in some way. The two Prince's have his eyes, the Jackson Does as I call them. All three have that biracial olive complexion and wavy dark hair. I don't know when brunette became blond. On a more profound note, those jerks say the kids look scared and unhappy, If anyone saw these kids with no clue who the parent was they wouldn't look twice they're so normal looking. All in all they are gorgeous and stylin. I so would have had a crush on Blanket or Prince if I knew them at their age. Michaels also gonna have to look out even more for Paris now, she's a little lady and it looks like she'll be needing her training bras soon. LOL

I just went on the site, got the pics & left! Those people ain't worth wastin precious time over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back