New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why some of you are so against it. That's just who Michael is. He's worn masks for 20 years. It's just something he likes to do. Who cares why, or who even cares. People need to stop tripping just because it embarrasses them.

Some people just are and they can say so.

I don't go to that site. I just go to kopboard. there are more fans there, and I don't have to give Tmz my time.

Me either Dats. I REFUSE to click on their link, even if it means I won't be seeing pictures of MJ. LOL!

I'm thankful that I could see them over at the kopboard, otherwise I would not have seen them at all.

Prince is wearing Ed Hardy (Christian Audigier) hoodie. His pic is already on Christian's website, LOL, A young model he is!
LOL I see it too! :eek: Wow. :hysterical: Prince is all advertising the hoodie on the site now.

wow beautiful jacket of Prince ..."Tiger" by Ed Hardy :)

To be honest, I think the masks are pretty cool. The guy knows what people says about him: he obviously doesn't give a sh*t. He's rich, he's insanely popular and he he just likes to add that personality.

I don't see the difference between that and rappers who have a mouth full of metal, tear-drop tattoos on their face and sunglasses that put Elton John's to shame.

Also, let's be honest here: many of us would probably buy a monkey if we had the time and money. Monkeys are pretty cool creatures.

To be honest, I think the masks are pretty cool. The guy knows what people says about him: he obviously doesn't give a sh*t. He's rich, he's insanely popular and he he just likes to add that personality.

I don't see the difference between that and rappers who have a mouth full of metal, tear-drop tattoos on their face and sunglasses that put Elton John's to shame.

Also, let's be honest here: many of us would probably buy a monkey if we had the time and money. Monkeys are pretty cool creatures.

dito!

No Rockstar, it is not okay. Posting pictures or even links to MJ's kids is prohibited. It's been that way for quite sometime here.

man i hope michael did see those stupid masks they have of him like the ones that say ***** ***** and depict him in a bad manner. they had one at our cvs store and i got really pissed dang it!!! i hate those stupid costumes.

man i hope michael did see those stupid masks they have of him like the ones that say ***** ***** and depict him in a bad manner. they had one at our cvs store and i got really pissed dang it!!! i hate those stupid costumes.

well i'm glad i've never seen one

I wish he would get rid of the face mask's....what has he got to hide everytime he leave's the house?

It look's as if Michael is still insecure about his look's, I wish he would embrace who he is and appear to the public without mask's etc.

How old are you? just wondering you seem to either be a recent fan or someone young who wants MJ to be someone he isn't.

How old are you? just wondering you seem to either be a recent fan or someone young who wants MJ to be someone he isn't.

I'm 21 and have been an MJ fan since the Dangerous era.

I don't wish for MJ to be someone different at all, he is a genius and has a wonderful talent, I just don't like seeing all covered up.

I ain't seen MJ in a magazine for year's...and I highly doubt Michael read's all the trashy magazine's out there, come on, he said it himself, he doesn't read tabloid's since it is all lie's written about him.

There were two big photo-shoots last year. He was in Ebony magazine, a pretty big publication for African-Americans.

*I see you meant tabloids. I don't read tabloids, but in this day and age, the internet is just as big and look at TMZ....

There were two big photo-shoots last year. He was in Ebony magazine, a pretty big publication for African-Americans.

*I see you meant tabloids. I don't read tabloids, but in this day and age, the internet is just as big and look at TMZ....

I only use here for Michael Jackson discussion and steadylaughing.com for photo's, youtube for footage etc.

Well, that would probably be why you haven't seen him in a magazine for years :lol:

Mask or no mask, they're going to photograph him and have their opinion, so let him wear it. I've read reports he does it for show anyways. And the media bashed him about the kids wearing masks.... because they don't have mind enough for themselves to think that maybe since we don't know what they look like, they could easily go in public without their father and there would be no papz. I think he was pretty wise on that end.

Last edited:
I'm 21 and have been an MJ fan since the Dangerous era.

I don't wish for MJ to be someone different at all, he is a genius and has a wonderful talent, I just don't like seeing all covered up.

okay that tells me everything i need to know carry on.

God bless Michael Jackson and his beautiful children.
Keep them all healthy and happy.:wub:

All that should matter is mike's & his kids safety! that has to be number #1 priorty ( sorry for the spelling).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back