New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

I have cleaned the thread and removed some of the posts regarding his clothes and finances.

:flowers:

:flowers: :cheers::punk::D

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

The iconic designer called Jackson the “King of Pop” with the “Thriller” singer returning the favor, calling Audigier the “King of Fashion.”
LOL oh, Mike.
f_doh.gif

Oh please , i dont like the pics his T-shirt is crap , the trouser is crap , and if you think its stupid thats doesnt change nothing , crap is crap period !!!! .
i wanna see ur clothes so badly right now. --
f_laugh.gif

The way he is stood with his hand out i can just imagine him clicking and singing "HEY PRETTY BABY WITH THE HIGH HEELS ON!"

Michael looks great !!! in shape.. no sunglasses !!!! perfect!

Oh my! :wild:

I was googling for new pics and there are at least 2 other unseen pics of Michael from the party! :punk:

Unfortunately I've found only little thumbnails:

0004nx7.jpg

:cheeky:

I have cleaned the thread and removed some of the posts regarding his clothes and finances.

:clapping: Infact.. . after I reading pages and pages about his dress... I posted a pic comparison to clarify and stop that discussion! I don't care about his t-shirt too... I wanna see him more and more!!

PS: Im sure we soon will see that little thumbnails more big!! I can't wait!! :D

Last edited:

Thank you!

Mike is lookin like a tour folks....just an FYI.

ha ha

-D

Wow news pics SunsetDriver!! Thanks!!

Oh what a lovely surprise to come home from work too. I wasn't expecting this when I logged on.
Michael is looking so fine especially without his sunglasses and his smile just makes my heart melt.
It's so nice to see him out and about and looking very well and enjoying himself.
Thanks everyone for the pics etc.

Has this been posted?

mjfive.gif

Oh my! :wild:

I was googling for new pics and there are at least 2 other unseen pics of Michael from the party! :punk:

Unfortunately I've found only little thumbnails:

0004nx7.jpg

:cheeky:
I've just noticed there's a guy with a camera! :wild:

Hopefully there'll be some news footage? :punk:

Michael looks like one happy chappy!!!:D Makes me all warm and fuzzy seeing him having a good time:wub:

"Happy Chappy"... I like that.

It's true, if you wish him well it does make you all warm and fuzzy seeing him having a good time. :)

Mike is smiling. That is what we/he/us/they fought for and I am glad.

-D

mjackson05230801x17ip1.jpg

personally i think mj looks awesome, tho i reckon red suites him better, but who cares, in the world of mj, things look like they could be happening

OMG, thanks choccyclaire and sunsetdriver for the new pic. Michael just looks so amazing and its so good to see him smiling and looking so happy.

Last edited:

SunsetDriver...you are on the ball! Satisfying members right and left.

Ooh, more pics! :wild: :clapping:

Thanks! :flowers:

I've just noticed there's a guy with a camera! :wild:

Hopefully there'll be some news footage? :punk:

My fingers are already crossed!! :D

confetti alert.. where's Wendy?! :p

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::D:D:D:D:girl_happy::cloud9:

:lol:

Thanks to everyone with the updated pix. Man, I have so many things to do today and now my butt is stuck to this chair. Oy, Michael!

Last edited:

OMG!!!!! LOVE YA!! He looks amazing!!

Comments over @ x17online.com
YES MICHAEL JACKSON WAS THERE, I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE PARTY AND IT WAS AMAZING...

Posted by: OSKAR

NO MICHAEL DIDNT PERFORM HE JUST CAME OUT AND SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE WAS GOING NUTS...YESS BRITNEY WAS THERE WITH KIM KARDASHIAN PAMELA ANDERSON FERGIE PERFORMED SNOOP AND MACY GREY? PERFORMED TOO..THERE WAS A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE THERE TOO COURTNEY SEMEL THINK HER NAME IS?? JESSICA SIMPSON I HEARD DIDNT SEE HERE BUT IT WAS A AWESOME/OUTRAGES PARTY

Posted by: OSKAR

:punk::clapping:

thank you, thank you for pics!!! :wild:

He looks so handsome...please I keep waiting for more pics:p

mjackson05230803x17ti1.jpg

"EVERYONE WAS GOING NUTS..."

indeed!

That's the true indicator, right there. :)

Back