New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

Wow that picture is awesome!

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

Michael is the KING OF Hearts..... :angel::wub::angel:
All I want to see it's his smiling 's face... and Im in exstasy. I'm so happy to see him once again.... this is the only thing I need... :angel:

Last edited:

Michael is THE KING!!NO MATTER WHAT!!Do something or not!
More pics,please!!!Thank you everybody!This forum is great!*.*

Thanks a lot for the pics! I like them a lot, and I'm so happy everyone at the party was so exited.
Hope to have some videos soon.

Thanks a lot.

michael-jackson-surprise-guest-christian-audigier-2-435x451.jpg

Not the best one

It's just bad timing for taking a pic :D

Has this been posted already? :scratch:
michael-jackson-surprise-guest-christian-audigier-1-399x600.jpg

^Isn't that (first and second) the same pic..?

Yes it is.. :)

I just can't take my eyes off of this pic :wub:
michael-jackson-surprise-guest-christian-audigier-41.jpg

Michael really looks good.. nice and healthy ... handsome and damn SEXY!

its funny becuz all the stars these celeb mags say are "IN".. are all going ga-ga over Michael...

America would do well to preseve MJ next time. He is a work of art. He looks it standing on that stage too. He certainly is the celebs celeb.

Last edited:

What can I add to 23 pages of ooo and ahhhh and whats and whys...

First of all thanks for all the web searching you guys, you've done us a solid favor and may I just say this...some of the comments here (I missed the removed ones) are just plain immature. Enough of that shet.

Now the real reason why I'm posting...

I'm thrilled to see the pics of The "Mr. Man" and all of his loveliness. I can't began to understand why he won't be in my bed tonight.:scratch::cheeky::D

I'm going to finish eating my Yoplait Whips! Strawberry Mist yogurt w/walnuts now. I have to stop my mouth from watering.:D

Yes it is.. :)

I just can't take my eyes off of this pic :wub:
michael-jackson-surprise-guest-christian-audigier-41.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe finally we can see him happy and alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks so good and OMG :eek: without sunglasses!!!! Finally!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's good to see that everywhere he goes everybody go nuts (just like his fans!!! including me!!!)!!!!!!!

Last edited:

mmmmmm...He looks fantastic!! and soo HAPPY!! Everywhere we have seen MJ out and at parties he has been cheesin' it up :)

^^^^ooooooooo..oooo.oooo!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!
I gone SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!

Christian-Audigier-bday-party-photos-052408-22.jpg

Last edited:

dude i am not a member, and besides even if i was, it would not be allowed

I'm not a member please upload the full size pics.... pretty pleaaaaassee!!!

He looks scrumptious...*****melts****

edit: ^^OK I didn't know

Last edited:

Only company can access to the full images.. :°°°(((((

But hey... maybe someone could be a register's0 member from long time?

Last edited:

Thanks much, Nicky. Sorry, but that seems like it oughta be your name.:)

u can call me Nicky, ladyplatinum, i dont mind

Thanks everyone for posting pictures.
I am echoing sentiments for many of you...Mike looks healthy, happy and like he's actually enjoying himself.
(Sigh)
We need to see more of you Mike!

Back