New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

im loving the no sunglasses look so much i missed his eyes :wub: and preformed?? :O videos!! please :lol: i mean even a few more pics would do!! :lol:

Last edited:
Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

let us enjoy michael, linda. we havent seen him in ages :innocent: screw the technical ish

edit: or not whatever :blush:

:rofl: sorry Roxanne :cheeky: I'm a big meanie :(

With 'WENN' plastered all over the pictures, they're directly getting credit anyway. Lol..

I know :( but:

WARNING
WENN appreciates fan sites like to publish photos of their favourite celebrities however, WENN and its photographers go to a lot of time, trouble and expense to take these photos and we do not permit sites to publish the photos, even with a watermark (sometimes called a .tag.) without having agreed to pay our standard fees.

we want more pictures!!!!!

Are you talking about me ?? may i tell you i am a bit surprised about your reaction but not important because that is human nature( you know why i am speaking this way) .

I focus on his clothes and details because i think it could give us some information about his situation , financial and psychological situation .

Just be careful where you go with that please, we don't allow speculation on Mr Jackson's personal/financial/psychological life.

Fair enough with WENN's policy.

I think the shirt he's wearing is a different variation of the shirt he wore years back. I've noticed Mike has a lot of outfits that look the same, but have something slightly different about them.

It's because he really likes those outfits but doesn' t want to wear the same exact thing all the time lol. For instance his red shirts he used to wear (w/the black pants), his white and gold suit, and this shirt.

yeah more pics and videos :stuart:

I think the shirt he's wearing is a different variation of the shirt he wore years back. I've noticed Mike has a lot of outfits that look the same, but have something slightly different about them.

It's because he really likes those outfits but doesn' t want to wear the same exact thing all the time lol. For instance his red shirts he used to wear (w/the black pants), his white and gold suit, and this shirt.
Absolutely. He often have different shades of the same style and he has plenty of the same style. I suspected he has been doing that for years, and then that blogger wrote tht MJ had a walldrobe full of the same red shirts. Obviously MJ doesn't care what people think about his clothes, as long as they are what he likes and feel most comfortable in.

Last edited:

It's actually kinda clever to wear a similar outfit, especially if it connects with a previous moment in his timeline. Triggers peoples recall memory better.

Good for you michael...Yes go out and enjoy yourself and be happy !
I wish nothing but the Best for you...I am here for you * Absolute *...Hope you had fun at the party !!!

give it a break. cant u just be happy to see him after all these months ? gee some ppl

I am happy to see him as michael Jackson , but not in these conditions because i dont like what i see .

Good for you michael...Yes go out and enjoy yourself and be happy !
I wish nothing but the Best for you...I am here for you * Absolute *...Hope you had fun at the party !!!

im sure he had lots of fun :D michael likes to party :punk:

I am happy to see him as michael Jackson , but not in these conditions because i dont like what i see .

ok then cover ur eyes with ur hands. it works for me when i dont wanna see sth

Realy ?? since when , we talk about his trial , and agreement to save Neverland and now you say we are not allowed to speak about his finance ? so why do we speak about Neverland ?
Since Rule 3 in our rules states so, go back and read those threads again, you'll see what's acceptable and what's not.

I underline the word speculation we allow discussion of court documents and other offical documents etc not speculation, if you wish to discuss this further PM someone/myself and lets keep this thread on topic thankyou :flowers:

Oh my god
thanks

Moving on.. I don't care.. I'm gonna stay up and wait for HQ pics. I'm sad, i know. But new pics of MJ don't come round too often do they :p

ummm maaa mickyj007 you're up late!! :lol:

*ignores her own clock* :trish:

Moving on.. I don't care.. I'm gonna stay up and wait for HQ pics. I'm sad, i know. But new pics of MJ don't come round too often do they :p

^^^ very true :lol: got soo excited when i saw in the thread new pics!!! i LOVE it when we get new pics :wub:

Last edited:

you seem to be making a federal case out of it. It's not that serious. After several of months in seclusion, he finally makes a public appearance. For fans that causes alot of happiness to see him out and about, and he looks fine. He doesn't look beaten down or anything. His shirt is clean, his pants are clean, not torn, no stains, no dingyiness, so really what is the problem if he does happen to wear a shirt twice? He has went to the store and bought new clothes (REMEMBERS BACK TO HIM AND GRACE SHOPPING ON RODEO DRIVE A FEW MONTHS AGO), so really what are you trying to get at? MJ of today is not the MJ of the 80s. Some fans just need to accept that. Maybe he doesn't want to wear the military uniforms anymore. What he wore last night goes on the lines of what he wears when he does make public appearances. That shirt is not normal everyday wear. It's a bit more eccentric than normal wear. In his private time, he wears button down shirts and white V-neck t-shirts, black slacks or a pair of jeans with some slippers.

im sure he had lots of fun :D michael likes to party :punk:

haha Roxanne you made me smile ,and your right ...I feel happy because michael deserves to enjoy some fun lots of It:)

Last edited:

I bet you I'll wait up for nothing.. haha..

Ohwell, it's only a matter of time before we get more pics/videos on youtube :)

In his private time, he wears button down shirts and white V-neck t-shirts, black slacks or a pair of jeans with some slippers.

thats so sweet to imagine :lol:

maybe he should just show up naked... then everyone will actually have something to talk about

OMFG!!!! He's back!!!! He performed too? Must have been Beat It with Fergie. I turn my back for a sec and there is pages and pages of discussion on MJ! lol

Thanx for all the pics and video.
:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

this was someones bday party. it wasnt any award show or anything that huge. when that time comes im sure he'll wear sth more michaeljackson-ish as always

:rofl: @ cam

you and roxanne should team up :rofl:

*gets out paper bags*

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:

^Mars.....

Back