New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

his shirt is new, it's not from virgin signing, however the trousers might be from Jessy Jackson bday, oh well, who cares! I'm so happy to c Michael again in public!!! :clapping:
I think MJ had a lot of the jessie Jackson pants made for him becaue he likes them. The shirt is brand new, but MJ tend to copy the same style if it is what he likes. it is rather far fetched to think that MJ has been walking around with a shirt for 5 years and havn't worn it until now. It would be much easier to think that he had another one made for him, it wouldn't be unusual for him to do so, however, it shouldn't be the thing we are focusing on. We haven't seen him in months and someone want to spoil the joy by talking crap about his clothes.

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

aww you can tell MJ is aging! but he's still got it! Legend!

were there any media inside ? cuz if there werent how can we get a video ?

Saturday, May 24, 2008
Celebs Flock to Christian Audigier’s Birthday Bash

There’s no overestimating how much celebrities love fashion designers. And at last night’s birthday party for Christian Audigier, the stars were out in droves.

Held at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, stars like Britney Spears, Fergie, Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, and Alessandra Ambrosio all came out to show some love.

But the biggest moment of the night was definitely a shocker to all of the partygoers, as Audigier had a top secret appearance up his sleeve.

While onstage addressing his guests, Christian suddenly announced that he had a surprise. And a moment later, Michael Jackson walked out waving to the partygoers.

The iconic designer called Jackson the “King of Pop” with the “Thriller” singer returning the favor, calling Audigier the “King of Fashion.”

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures from Christian Audigier’s birthday bash (May 23).

Pics WITHOUT the Wenn watermark! :)

christian-bday-5238-6.jpg

christian-bday-5238-5.jpg

Last edited:

What did I tell you. MJ was the SURPRISED GUEST. That is why there aren't any red carpet, HE didn't walk the red carpet.

Last edited:

Startrader, I got that from here. *giggles*

DAMN! Finally some pics!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am so happy to see him, and see him happy! Hope more pics are coming soon. Can't wait!

I wonder if he performed 'Jam' infront of everyone.

please someone upload the third pic :D

We might have to rely on Videophones..

yeah but whoever took a video with their cell are not gonna come here and share it with us lol except if they're fans

^I'd say they might be uploaded on youtube. Like the first video we got (although it was terrible quality).

Startrader, I got that from here. *giggles*

Yah, I just noticed :p I thought you posted it first on kop :lol:

Last edited:

please someone upload the third pic :D

Yeah, I wanna see a HQ version of the third pic, which is also the hottest out of the three :D :wub:

If you have a Michael Jackson on your Cam - strange routes will find to be shown, just say "YouTube" *lol*.

I`m sure, we will be able to see more material.:yes:

yeah but whoever took a video with their cell are not gonna come here and share it with us lol except if they're fans

Last edited:

**Image removed due to copyright**

Last edited by a moderator:

aaaaaaaaaaa more picsssssss :woohoo:

***Image removed due to copyright***

Michael Jackson looks MARVELOUS!!!! Long Live the, KING!!!:agree:
Hey, peeps, did you ever stop and think that, just, maybe,
he wore to the party some cloths designed for him by
Christian Audigier, in order, to pay homage to Christian Audigier.

i wanna hear the speech :woohoo: looks like he gave one

image590406x.jpg

From Ed Bradley interview

***Image removed due to copyright***

Michael Jackson looks MARVELOUS!!!! Long Live the, KING!!!:agree:
Hey, peeps, did you ever stop and think that, just, maybe,
he wore to the party some cloths designed for him by
Christian Audigier, in order, to pay homage to Christian Audigier.

That is precisely the thought I had in mind. Could be the reason why his shirt look similar to the 60 minute one too. He probably designed them both.:D

Oh SH**T! Why the heck didn't I post this in the news thread last night.:evil: I was going to post it because x17online.com had this Christian guy on there and said that it was rumored Michael to be there. Now I wake up to this wonderful news. :wub: Look what yo do to me Michael! No sunglasses? :eek:
Look at those beautiful eyes ladies! :cheeky:

Folks, a reminder that you can't post images from the WENN website

Don't worry Dorothy you're forgiven :giggle:

Last edited:
Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday

Please read :flowers: we don't want to be slapped with any fines or something :)

I'm sorry guys but we have to remove pics from WENN.

WARNING
WENN appreciates fan sites like to publish photos of their favourite celebrities however, WENN and its photographers go to a lot of time, trouble and expense to take these photos and we do not permit sites to publish the photos, even with a watermark (sometimes called a .tag.) without having agreed to pay our standard fees. WENN is continually engaged in negotiations for the global distribution and syndication of its images and by publishing our photos without permission, fan sites compromise WENN's position and the eventual value of the images, for which WENN will seek compensation from you. We can, however make an arrangement with you to publish WENN's photos . for further details please contact enquiries@wenn.com with full details of your site and which photos you require. Our sales team will be pleased to discuss terms with you. If you elect not to take this option and you publish WENN's photos without permission we will regrettably have to place the matter in the hands of our lawyers who will immediately issue proceedings against you without further notice.

So you should visit Wenn website:

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=christian audigier bday 240508&version=int

Thanks.

let us enjoy michael, linda. we havent seen him in ages :innocent: screw the technical ish

edit: or not whatever :blush:

Last edited:

With 'WENN' plastered all over the pictures, they're directly getting credit anyway. Lol..

Back