New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allowed]

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked!

^^ pshhh I definitely disagree with that LOL. Feedback isn't catchy to me...TGIM, on the other hand...LOL

If I wanted to hear Feedback, I would just pop in Piece of Me by Britney Spears... :lol: Janet's song is cool tho ...

ok listened to the girl is mine and that was kinda cool :yes:

um when i click the link the site no work no more??!!?? :blink:

^^ pshhh I definitely disagree with that LOL. Feedback isn't catchy to me...TGIM, on the other hand...LOL

Are you kidding?
"Heavy like a first day period" - How can you go wrong with that?:lol::lol:

I'm just gonna say this:

Epic was SMART to release "The Girl is Mine '08" as a single next year.

That should tell you how I feel about this.
lololol

no, tell us how you really feel, timmy :lol:

well call me corporate, but i like TGIM ...except it's a little too hard on the beat ...other than that, i like it

Are you kidding?

Riiiighhttt how could you? :lol:

If I wanted to hear Feedback, I would just pop in Piece of Me by Britney Spears... :lol: Janet's song is cool tho ...

THats exactly what i thought when I first heard it too lol.

ANyways "the way, i rock, the way i rock" :kickass2:

I just listened to them and am sorry to say I hated every second of every one. Letting a talentless person like Akon loose on a classic like WBSS is nothing short of sacrilege and sure enough, he slaughters it, taking away any meaning that the song holds. Now it's just a boring song about sex. I hardly have words for the horror of hearing Fergie tear Beat it apart. The only decent one was Kanye's remix of Billie Jean. He's hardly changed a thing. If this is what MJ's album is gonna sound like, I will be heartbroken.

JN
:cry: I understand your pain.

I don't think u guys should treat these remixes as a reflection of MJ's new album at all. MJ isnt invested in these as he is with his new album. So it's not gonna be like these remixes. thats like saying anything on BOTDF remix part is like MJ's new songs.

BUT! I must say if u're not feeling the updated sounds, then maybe u should be worried lol. Cuz MJ always tries to sound fresh and updated...thats why Ne Yo and Will I Am is there for. And hearing these mixes are reassurance to me because I think Will did EXCELLENT with TGIM...(hence its the best remix on the album to me). It's really updated , it's catchy ("the way i rock the way i rock" I can't stop sayin it lol). And I know when MJ and Will REALLY start knocking heads, creatively they are gonna come up with some GREAT GREAT stuff...especially as far as dance tracks are concerned. It's gonna be HOOOTTTT! I'm excited!

Are you kidding?

That's better than "that's the way I rock, the way I rock", lol.

I think the reason it was pulled because the guy just wanted people to hear it before he decided to take it out.

I don't think u guys should treat these remixes as a reflection of MJ's new album at all. MJ isnt invested in these as he is with his new album. So it's not gonna be like these remixes. thats like saying anything on BOTDF remix part is like MJ's new songs.

BUT! I must say if u're not feeling the updated sounds, then maybe u should be worried lol. Cuz MJ always tries to sound fresh and updated...thats why Ne Yo and Will I Am is there for. And hearing these mixes are reassurance to me because I think Will did EXCELLENT with TGIM...(hence its the best remix on the album to me). It's really updated , it's catchy ("the way i rock the way i rock" I can't stop sayin it lol). And I know when MJ and Will REALLY start knocking heads, creatively they are gonna come up with some GREAT GREAT stuff...especially as far as dance tracks are concerned. It's gonna be HOOOTTTT! I'm excited!

Yeah but I'm fine with them for the NEW albums. IMO, don't do it to a classic album unless all you're doing is resequencing the songs a little better. :lol:

That's better than "that's the way I rock, the way I rock", lol.

At least the "the way I rock" doesn't make me wanna throw up :lol:

Yeah i think this is a PR tactic, personally. Little taste before the holidays lol

there not on there anymore. i so wanted to listen to them

OK I'm officially addicted to TGIM... Michael threw some new vocals on that joint toward the end and I'm str8 up in love with that ish... WOW.

Last edited:

lol "the way I rock, the way I rock.. was kinda repetiive but damn MJ's voice sounds so good *dances around*

OK I'm officially addicted to TGIM... Michael threw some new vocals on that joint toward the end and I'm str8 up in love with that ish... WOW.

Yeah meeee ttooooo. After the second listen I was HOOKED.

she liked the way, i rock...the way I rock.

I'm INCHING to buy it now. At first i wasn't all that keen on it, now I REALLY want this song lol.

^ yeah I hope it gets a single release :yes: with more remixes... and a dance/club remix :yes:

:wild:

did I miss something? I can't find anything:huh:

At least the "the way I rock" doesn't make me wanna throw up :lol:

Yeah i think this is a PR tactic, personally. Little taste before the holidays lol

Well that's you. I don't think about that lyric much. I laugh though. :lol: That Janet. ^_^

But "the way I rock" makes me roll my eyes. :lol:

The girl's a PYT a Pretty Young Thing....yeaaaaah rock on baby...your vocals are heavenly!!!

I always seem to find out the last:mad:

I have the Ultimate Collection...:) I'm talking about the vocals in all the remixes!!! Michael's voice is always irreplaceable!

Guys, what's the issue in putting a link? We are only talking about listening and not downloading...

PYT sounds like its been resung! new vocals

Guys, what's the issue in putting a link? We are only talking about listening and not downloading...

First of all, the link was posted and no one removed it. XXL Magazine took the links down, not us.

Back