New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allowed]

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked!

I always seem to find out the last:mad:

awww :)

I only found out cause I have no life :p

Guys, what's the issue in putting a link? We are only talking about listening and not downloading...

For the record, if you have a link where folks can "listen" to the tracks... that's allowed.

If you have a link for downloading the leaked material.... that is not allowed ;) (we don't want folks in trouble for leaking or sharing illegal music :) )

God dammit!!
Now I have to go the next 2 months trying not to click on the links!

If that is Akon's cover of WBSS, I don't like it. And if that is the video, then I don't like it either.

I can't wait to hear TGIM, I like that song.

Looks like Michael is poised to rule 2008.

'The Girl Is Mine' 2008 remix is awesome! :eek:
Will even sings :"...the King Of Pop..."

And I like also PYT and BJ remixes!

My least favorite is 'Beat It'. -_-

I'm not really feeling them.

TGIM, PYT and BJ are o.k.

WBSS and Beat It. Nuh-uh.

I've heard better fan-made remixes.

Last edited:

I'm guessing these have been taken offline now by Sony...

That's the kind of song that Marvin Gaye or Sam Cooke could've gotten away with back in the '60s or '70s!
Not in this version lol I don't like remixes at all in general. And talking about these remakes, I don't like the modern sound added to it. I don't like a thought taking a classic songs and adding modern stuff to it just so it would sound modern. But I guess it will be popular in discos. That's why remixes are made for :p

The biggest hit will be The Girl Is Mine though ;)

garbage and a the orginal thriller album is turning over in it's grave and will haunt them Sherm Head turkeys who did there corny parts on the already classics.
The original has not been touched at all. These new remixes are new, they are from leftovers from the original. Some of them were already floating around on the net. All that has happened is that they are now added to the new remasted thriller album in the same way that remixes were added to BOTDF.

btw where did you find out it was leaked by Sony? why do you think so?

The original has not been touched at all. These new remixes are new, they are from leftovers from the original. Some of them were already floating around on the net. All that has happened is that they are now added to the new remasted thriller album in the same way that remixes were added to BOTDF.
exactly, leftovers. Taking leftovers from classical songs and adding modern stuff... I don't like that idea.

Nicole I wanna say "I told ya so" but I'm afraid Datsymay or somebody like that will "school me" or something. :lol:
:eek::lol::lol:
You mustn't prejude me. I do not like them one bit. But I will not take away the joy of anyone who does. I just see hem as remixes and they are not frim the originalk songs. hey are from left-overs, rather like scrap MJ threw at them really, the poor boys were so glad for it and MJ finds a way to get a new audience listening to his sings. That is tactics.

Isn't it odd how they've already been leaked? Anyway, I am going to agree with WBSS for a change. How can you remix perfection? They stand on their own today as they did 25 years ago. You don't mess with that.

-D
They haven't mixed perfection, they have moxed some leftovers from perfection. Acons version is a complete remake, I think. I don't like his so I won't be listening to it, but I think MJ will have these ringing out in the clubs so it is all good.:D

Can't bear it. i wanna listen to girl is mine, but don't see it :-(

can someone please send me..... The Girl Is Mine 08.

***EDIT

Thank You!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi everyone,

the songs were leaked yesterday WITHOUT Sony BMG authorization:
http://mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/news_main_current.htm

Sony BMG is aware of the situation and I will keep you posted on that asap.
The question is: where does that leak originally come from?

Dec 20th, 2007: THRILLER 25: remixes leaked... unauthorized

XXLmag.com leaked WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION the 5 remixes to be released on Thriller the 25th Anniversary Edition yesterday.

MJ data bank just thinks this is everything but not a smart move: we are against such leakings and policies. Listening those already offline lo-fi audio streaming feeds do not give us a concrete and precise idea of how the actual and hi-fi versions sound.

As the release of Thriller the 25th Anniversary Edition is near, you will read on some so-called "MJ fan sites", comments and thoughts that mainly diss the Thriller 25 project. Those sites just do not give the project a chance.

MJ data bank will tell you more about the whole THRILLER 25 thing in due time and better circumstances.

Until then, have a good day,

God Bless you,

Peace,

- Richard

mjdatabank@mjdatabank.com

You know, when Billy Bush suggested that Michael remix "Thriller", I didn't think he'd actually do it, lol. Oh well. I'm still buying it, just cause it's purty, lol. And its got "For All Tme" remastered, which makes it worth it to me, even if it is a "Dangerous" outtake being passed off as a "Thiller" outtake.
Michael did not remix Thriller, wannabe. Thriller is left intact. He mixed some left overs from Thriller. Unheard of tracts, not thriller. Thses are just extras attatched to the album, like appendice.

Ok im confused as to whats going on. Is Michaels new album going to be a re release of Thriller with remixes or what? I thought hes working on a new album from scratch:S Sorry i've been away for quite some time so got confused when I saw various threads on Thriller lol

Ok im confused as to whats going on. Is Michaels new album going to be a re release of Thriller with remixes or what? I thought hes working on a new album from scratch:S Sorry i've been away for quite some time so got confused when I saw various threads on Thriller lol

The Thriller 25 release has nothing to do with the new album...they are two separate things Michael is dealing with...be patient a new album is due to happen!

some day... some year... :p:lol:

How would they get leaked without permission..
I don't see how it could happen?

It's not the first time it has happened many times not only for Michael songs but for every new album or song that gets released! The internet has power but it can destroy things as well...

Last edited:

If these were just random remixes or remakes floating around the net or being released by whoever, I wouldn't give a toss. People sample MJ all the time and it's no skin off my back.

My problem with this is that these remixes are being put on an MJ album, that MJ are endorsing them and, as far as I know, is being named as executive producer. The tracks' awfulness thus reflect very badly on his artistic integrity. He used to be the guy who would only put hits on an album. Now he is apparently the guy who is willing to put complete sh*t on an album:(. I'm sorry if that hurts somebody's feelings, but that's the way I see it.

Last edited:

If these were just random remixes or remakes floating around the net or being released by whoever, I wouldn't give a toss. People sample MJ all the time and it's no skin off my back.

My problem with this is that these remixes are being put on an MJ album, that MJ are endorsing them and, as far as I know, is being named as executive producer. The tracks' awfulness thus reflect very badly on his artistic integrity. He used to be the guy who would only put hits on an album. Now he is apparently the guy who is willing to put complete sh*t on an album:(. I'm sorry if that hurts somebody's feelings, but that's the way I see it.
I know exactly what your talking about. What happened to the "perfectionist" who put his heart and soul into his music and would never dream of releasing anything sub-par. Thriller 25 makes me wish Michael would just give it up now and retire rather than release another sub-par album produced by Kanye West, Akon and will.i.am which will only further destroy his musical legacy.

I know exactly what your talking about. What happened to the "perfectionist" who put his heart and soul into his music and would never dream of releasing anything sub-par. Thriller 25 makes me wish Michael would just give it up now and retire rather than release another sub-par album produced by Kanye West, Akon and will.i.am which will only further destroy his musical legacy.

You dont have to listen to any new stuff. And how do you know the new album will destory him?? Akon is very popular and im sure he can get a big hit again. So maybe you should retire writing on this forum, we dont need people like you here.

if i will find the album in stores next year,i think i'm gonna buy it;-)

Back