New Thriller25 remixes leaked (comments here) [download/streaming links NOT allowed]

Re: New Thriller25 remixes leaked!

You know, when Billy Bush suggested that Michael remix "Thriller", I didn't think he'd actually do it, lol. Oh well. I'm still buying it, just cause it's purty, lol. And its got "For All Tme" remastered, which makes it worth it to me, even if it is a "Dangerous" outtake being passed off as a "Thiller" outtake.

My FAVORITE "unreleased" Thriller joint:

default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma1U1GtgYrI

oh MJ ain't being sought after by any labels at this point and it's a known fact that what he said about Sony will always rub some folks in the biz the wrong way.

working with this croup of so called talent is a two for one because it is there suppose talent and creativity over timeless music. I mean Will I Am has built a career on sampling looping as has Fergie, Akon and of course Kayne West. so this should highltight them if they had anything to truly offer right??

i see the bigger picture and this is MJ kiss off to Sony for what they did with Blood on the dancefloor and those remixes which didn't make sense in 97 and these mixes don't make sense now either. it's all about the cash and exposing these Hacks as no talent turkeys. Sony gotta get something out of it once MJ gets all the masters back. milk it with these no talent hacks on board.

Thing is i could accept that if there was something to tell me that that was true. That this is pay back or something. But would ya'll be saying that if these remixes were to your liking? That's all i'm sayin.

And for those getting the single for "TGIM '08":

default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98jwGPvwZNU

Just so people don't think that Will found a way to "remove Paul's vocals". Don't u just love the strings in this one and Mike's background vocals are brought out more. ;)

That's the kind of song that Marvin Gaye or Sam Cooke could've gotten away with back in the '60s or '70s!

Last edited:

I wish he'd release "Hotstreet". I LOVE that song, damn, lol.

And "Niteline" is hot as hell too.
more vault tracks and less of that other mess would have been cool. yeah I'm buying it and it will be collecting dust while I blast the real Thriller. re-releasing "For All time" and passing it off as Old tells me that is a diss to Sony and MJ doesn't want to give them anything new and wants to make a mockery of things. that is Gangsta on MJ's part right there. and a nice Middle Finger to Paul Mccartney as well. MJ is a Pimp on the Sho nuff tip. you gotta read between the lines on this here.

k just gotta vent i keep listening to TGIM 2008 and i'm feelin it more and more. Like I said, it's like J Kwon's "tipsy" song without his dumbazz rapping :lol: That beat in the back is tiiiiighhhttt...and I can't WAIT to get this in better quality so I can bump it with the bass up LOUD :lol:

I am disgusted by the whining and bitching of so many so called Michael Jackson fans. Want, want and take but you still can'ty quit complaining because you expected more. How selfish, ignorant and rude! These fans don't represent us very well. Most importantly they are not supporting Michael as fans should. This is a happy time... its about celebrating an era, introducing a new generation to that era and buiding upon an already established fanbase to possibly have an even more monstrous comeback album following the Thriller25 promotion. You idiots crying like a bunch of spoiled brats are seemingly wanting to ruin this wonderful idea, pride and campaign before it even begins because you just don't get it! Duh! Okay, I am angry and I need to relax. I am just so hurt by some of these so-called fans selfishness and carelessness.

i can understand ur pain seank...

and troubleman...ur really whooping it up!:lol: but m sooooo loving the links u posted:D

Yes and if it makes u wanna hear the original more, than thats great. It brings attention to the original. But remixes aren't made to be better than the original in the first place.

And I doubt that this is any ploy to get back at sony. Tommy Matolla is gone, MJ's beef with sony is over. And again, its ur opinion that they suck :rolleyes: Just cuz u think it sucks, its not good to make up 'excuses' for MJ as to reasons why it sucks to you lol. I mean if u think it's bad, leave it at that. lol

Aw, this isn't about liking or not liking it. It's not about whether the album is good or not, and we're not having a go at MJJ. I support Michael and I know that he made the decision that he wanted to make- I'm not saying that Michael is a sell out.. but you guys have your head in the clouds if you believe this was a move made purely out of the good of music.

The artists on this album have been calculated out. That's great if you like them- but I'm just saying :p ... you're being milked.

i got there! ssshhhh...just between us, troubleman. i think i'll be going there often for a bit of high :D

Aw, this isn't about liking or not liking it. It's not about whether the album is good or not, and we're not having a go at MJJ. I support Michael and I know that he made the decision that he wanted to make- I'm not saying that Michael is a sell out.. but you guys have your head in the clouds if you believe this was a move made purely out of the good of music.

The artists on this album have been calculated out. That's great if you like them- but I'm just saying :p ... you're being milked.

I don't think anyone here said that he was doing this for the good of music. This could've been done for several reasons BUT that. But it doesn't mean that MJ's 'lost it' or lost that spark or lost inspiration, or whatever peoples been saying. It's ONLY some remixes. And someone here did say MJ was selling out, i was referring to them. And as for if it's good, well that's an opinion. I, for one, have played the TGIM 2008 mix for like the 20th time in the last several hours LOL. And I think it's gonna be hot when its released, especially on urban radio. We'll see what happens.

And just cuz it's not for the 'good of music' doesn't mean that MJ's even where NEAR a sell out. Like i said, MJ's always had marketing and SELLS in mind...why do u think he's one of the BIGGEST SELLING artists of all time? Because that's always churning in his mind and this remix album is really gonna help him out, I think. And it's gonna soften people up for his NEW album, and it'll be all the better.

Also, I'm not assuming that this is a ploy to get back at sony. I'm just taking it for what it is. If that's the reason, fine. But there are people that r gonna come up with all kinds of theories as to why Mj is gonna release this 'crap', so that it fits their liking...JUSt cuz they aren't happy with it.

Last edited:
Last edited:

yes and besides, MJ said very clearly that his beef wasn't with SONY, it was with TMatolla, and he is GONE, so i don't see any reason why MJ gotta make up all these plots to get back at them when he's getting the masters anyway? lol

Edit: Haha I'm glad someone appreciates Akons heavenly voice :ninja: :lol:

Last edited:

hmm i didn't notice it. But yeah. I don't think i'm ever gonna like akons version cuz i don't like akon...and i don't see WHY MJ like him at all. Ne Yo, I understand but AKON? Ok i'll quit :lol: I luv ya mike lol

Mama se mama sa mamacoo sa lol

Last edited:

hmm i didn't notice it. But yeah. I don't think i'm ever gonna like akons version cuz i don't like akon...and i don't see WHY MJ like him at all. Ne Yo, I understand but AKON? Ok i'll quit :lol: I luv ya mike lol

Mama se mama sa mamacoo sa lol

Why or Why? You ask. Well MJ said to tell you that 'Its human nature!!!' :lol:

well, ive said this in different threads. i realy m not an akon fan but i kinda like his grooves on WBSS. i say, it isn't bad at all.

i think we can only aprreciate it if we stop comparing it to MiJac's version. nothing will ever beat the original but akon's fresh take is surely welcome

Well I must not be human cuz it ain't nature for me to like akon :lol: I mean it's his voice...I just...(covers ears) LOL
I guess its a product of hearing 'Smack That" over and over and over and over and over...LOL

Mmmm great song though (HNature), I'm glad that song wasn't touched. I think that one is strictly untouchable lol. Even for remixing. :tongue:

Last edited:

:rofl: That says it. :lol:

I wonder what my girl Kate thinks about all of this (since she's a big fan of Akon and all). I'm sure she'll say something soon. ;)

Last edited:

Well I must not be human cuz it ain't nature for me to like akon :lol:

Mmmm great song though, I'm glad that song wasn't touched. I think that one is strictly untouchable lol. Even for remixing. :tongue:

;) But for historic value, they could've remixed Mike's version with Miles Davis' cover. ;) Just saying...

Back