New Unreleased Song Leaked ... Just A Snippet

They probably just took the version from TMZ and upped it to Youtube. If they do have the full version... go them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MJJBadTour watch the main video on his page and at the end it says the full version is coming soon!!!!!!!!!

Oh god thank you Michael Jackson for all this music you have given us!!! You have honestly improved the quality of my life several times over!!!!!!!

LOL I kind of feel stupid right now, I already looked at that video and listen, but of course I only listen instead of lookin' at it.:doh:

OH MY GOSH!!!

That...I LOVE IT!! so beautiful, in just that small clip...ahh, his voice is paradise!

You were too good to us Mike, thank you.

Edit: Just wanted to say in response to the "overproduced" comments about Invincible that Michael co-produced the majority of the songs on the CD and Executive Produced the CD as a whole...so the criticism directed at others may be unjustified, imo.

It's very possible I'm placing the blame wrong. To me, Vince just feels less personal than the previous albums starting from Thriller; OTW feels a bit impersonal too, and that was written when he didn't have as much of a say in things as he would have in the future. So I figured maybe with Invincible, he also wasn't as big a part of the creative process as before.

I don’t agree with any negativity towards "Invincible" I believe it is genuinely a great album, it just didn’t get its fair share of promotions, videos, media frenzy/publicity, concerts, etc…

It is a great album. It's just... much different. Very modern. And fans got used to the old 80s sound.

I think each album had a bunch of songs that were very in keeping with the times (80s, 90s, 00s). And then there were these songs that were timeless that went to become his biggest hits. Listening to Invincible, there weren't that many timeless songs, imho. And if they had that almost timeless quality potential to them, then they were too sappy (TLC). I really don't think more promotion would have made a difference on a personal listening experience level. Mass scale, definitely.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was said that Invincible was submitted to Sony a couple of times before Sony accepted it. Who knows what Invincible originally was to consist of before Sony had Michael change things. I would love to know what songs he originally chose for that album and what songs ultimately ended up getting cut to satisfy Sony. Lots of gems may have been cut...or what if the original album was to have a totally different vibe similar to this song.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe those Timeless songs went to the bin.. And if Michael fought for any songs to make the cut then they were songs he really cared about like Speechless and TLC which are just too sappy to become huge hits.

Oh my goodness I love it! His voice :wub: wow, thankyouvso much for posting. I hope we get the full song one day.

Hahaha my brother is listening to this right now in the bathroom! haha :lol:

He's lovin this song.

Great its really him! :wild:

can you just tell us who tells you this things?

you must have me confused with somebody else. I get all my info from you guys, but I went to TMZ's site and it says they have the whole track. It doesn't say they will release it, but they might.

Don't know about you guys...but can you imagine him doing his trademark 'hee hee' or ' 'Ooh' on this song? I actually don't . I really want to know if he does, haha.

hey let's all contact tmz and tell them how much we are dying to hear the rest of the track!

No thanks i wouldnt contact that slimy tabloid for anything!

why would I be joking? You put this giant demand and they might figure out a deal with whoever they need to deal with to put it up there for the simple publicity. It would lead tho countless hits on their site making their sponsors very happy.

why would I be joking? You put this giant demand and they might figure out a deal with whoever they need to deal with to put it up there for the simple publicity. It would lead tho countless hits on their site making their sponsors very happy.

And it would also lead, if it were ever released as a single, to no one buying it because they would already have ripped the audio from tmz to their computers. You wanna help deprive MJ's kids and estate of what is now rightfully theirs? 'Cause I don't.

TMZ will proberbly leak the whole song somehow onto utube anyways

And it would also lead, if it were ever released as a single, to no one buying it because they would already have ripped the audio from tmz to their computers. You wanna help deprive MJ's kids and estate of what is now rightfully theirs? 'Cause I don't.

Nah, it'd still sell. It's a safe bet most people who bought those 9 million albums the last few weeks had some of his material already. I bought The Essential Michael Jackson (can you believe I had the 3.0 version in my cart on Wednesday, and on Thursday when I went to purchase it had been discontinued?), I bought all the DVDs (already had them, some of them are scratched pretty bad).

Yeah, I'm probably a bigger fan than most, but my point is I'm sure people will still buy it.

not neccessarily, if it's not on Itunes most music buyers wont even notice that this was ever on tmz. chances are most of the people that would notice are people like you and me, who are going to end up buying it anyways.

besides his kids are going to be filthy rich for the rest of their lives anyways.

Back