New Unreleased Song Leaked ... Just A Snippet

That clip is really good, Michael's voice is amazing. It's very addictive.

Oh my God.. I love it. Michael sounds perfect..

Take me tooo a place without no name... :thanks_sign:

yeah I think this song was done in the 90's. it just has that 90's vibe to it. But i do hope they release the full version because the song is stuck in my head now. and I can't get it out. and I keep playing the snippet and it's making me mad lol. I Want the whole song

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ond-to-michael-jacksons-a-place-with-no-name/

America Responds to Michael Jackson's "A Place With No Name"

Last week, TMZ unearthed an excerpt of an unreleased Michael Jackson song titled “A Place With No Name,” which borrowed heavily from America’s 1971 hit “A Horse With No Name.” America members Dewey Bunnell and Gerry Beckley addressed the song in a statement this weekend, saying they were “honored” that Jackson opted to reinterpret their tune. “A Place With No Name” is the first of what’s been rumored to be a vast vault of unreleased Jackson material that might be released after the singer’s June 25th death.

“We’re honored that Michael Jackson chose to record it and we’re impressed with the quality of the track. We’re also hoping it will be released soon so that music listeners around the world can hear the whole song and once again experience the incomparable brilliance of Michael Jackson,” Bunnell and Beckley said in the statement. “Michael Jackson really did it justice and we truly hope his fans — and our fans — get to hear it in its entirety. It’s really poignant.”

TMZ quoted America’s former manager Jim Morey — who also at one point served as Jackson’s manager — as saying, “America was honored that Michael chose to do their song and they hope it becomes available for all Michael’s fans to hear.” As America noted in their statement, this isn’t the first time a member of the Jackson family has used their music: Janet Jackson’s 2001 hit “Someone to Call My Lover” sampled America’s “Ventura Highway.” Details surrounding “A Place With No Name” remain sketchy, as TMZ couldn’t put a year to go with the recording. No plans have been made for the song’s full version to be released, as only a 24-second clip exists thus far.

I'm worried that I'm playing this clip so much the melody will be played out to me and by the time I get to hear the whole song it wont feel or sound new and fresh anymore. It will feel like a song I already heard a million times.

couldn't all the people fighting over the rights to his music just come to one quick short agreement for just this one song? one song doesn't make that much money when compared to everything else they got to fight over.

can't they release this one song for download on itunes and then fight over the rest of his music? It's just one song out of hundreds, and seeing as MJ died, can't they just give us fans this one favor?

No plans have been made for the song’s full version to be released, as only a 24-second clip exists thus far.

By listening to it for lots of times I became very eager to hear the full song and anticipate it to be released, it is going to be hard to accept it is not going to be released. :(

^ only the beginning is a voice snippet of the real Michael

the singing without music is NOT Michael Jackson and you can clearly distinguish that guy's voice from Michael's one, LOL

If it was Michael. You would be able to tell clearly and there would be no debate.

There was no debate over whether the actual song was him was there? So if it was him on the demo, why would we be debating it?

When its him, you know its him instantly.

If it was Michael. You would be able to tell clearly and there would be no debate.

There was no debate over whether the actual song was him was there? So if it was him on the demo, why would we be debating it?

When its him, you know its him instantly.
word
yea thats right

Back